Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day (54390 Views)

Tough Economy Causes Scarcity Of Marriage Suitors In Lagos / 26-year-old Man Brags About His 57-year-old Girlfriend On Facebook (photos) / ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Emilokoiyawon: 12:53am On Jun 24, 2015
FRIDAY OLOKOR writes about Queen Okafor, popularly known as Nigerian Queen of hairs

In Africa, traditional beliefs cannot be wished away, even though it is generally believed that change is constant. Some tribes in Nigeria view women with excessive hair as a taboo.

But this belief does not strike a chord in Queen Okafor, a native of Nnobi in Idemili South Local Government Area, Anambra State.

Seeing her for the first time evokes mixed feelings about her gender. This is mainly because of the hairs which adorn her breasts, chest, face and other parts of her body.

This special feature stands her out in public and wherever she goes. For some of her fans, Queen, a graduate of Environmental Health Science, is the most hairy woman in Nigeria, although no competent source has verified the claim.

Little wonder she describes herself as "Nigerian Queen of hairs."

In an interview with SUNDAY PUNCH, Okafor said she got no fewer than 100 suitors daily on the average, depending on the place she visits.

She said, "I get not less than 100 suitors and admirers everyday depending on the occasion. Married and single men, boys, girls, lesbians and gay men are attracted to me. But I can't accept every person that approaches me because people are very deceptive.

"Some men will tell me that they are not married, whereas they are married with children at home. I am not married, but I intend to get married one day because that is the prayer of every woman, but definitely not to a married man. If God answers my prayers, I will be happy to be married to a businessman that will love me and not be one that will beat me."

Her comments seem to stem from the fallout of a previous relationship. She however said, "No man has ever dumped or disappointed me, I can tell you that. I fell in love with one man immediately after my secondary school. He was fond of beating me because he was very temperamental and that informed my decision to quit the relationship."

She spoke about another failed love encounter.

"I fell in love with one man, but I detest men that don't tell the truth, I was in love with him but because he was a womaniser, I decided to dump him. On several occasions, he tried to seduce and sleep with my younger sister. My sister told me about this. She said whenever she was asleep, he would sneak into her bedroom and attempt to sleep with her."

Okafor added that she had not seen a genuine heartthrob yet as everybody seems to be interested only in her "flesh."

However, Queen noted that the hairs on her body are hereditary. "It is a family thing, especially from my father's side. So, if I get married, I won't be surprised to see any, if not all of my children, having hairs all over their bodies," she said.

Although she is into modelling and had featured in many advertisements, Okafor intended to go into acting to fulfill her dreams.

Opinions are however divided about her hairy body. A legal practitioner and a chieftain of Labour Party, Kayode Ajulo said, "Marrying or dating a hairy woman is all about choice. The adage that one man's meat is another man's poison fits perfectly. I am not a doctor but I have been told that such hairiness is as a result of excess of certain hormones."

Another lawyer, Mr. Tony Ejumejowo, stated that there was nothing wrong with getting married to women like Okafor, as long as she has the right attitude. "I would not be bothered by such traditional beliefs if I find the woman with the right attitude and provided there is love," Ejumejowo said.

He was however quick to attribute Okafor's hairy body to medical reasons. He said, "I think there must be some medical explanations about hairy women. I will advise that women with such a condition should seek professional advice about proper waxing products that will make them not appear like men. Waxing products are products that remove hair from body without shaving. One can find such products in beauty salons and super markets."

A Lagos-based artiste, Obehi Christiana Ediale, however said there was nothing glamorous about "a hairy women with a lot of hair in the wrong places."

She said, "Looking good and being well groomed is important for us women, not because it is aimed at pleasing the opposite sex or people around us, but because it makes us feel good, heightens our confidence and ultimately projects class and more femininity in our appearance too. Facial hair would achieve nothing for the woman."

A medical doctor, Joe Onigbinde, however, explained that Okafor may have a mixture of male and female hormones.

He said, "Hairy women have masculine and feminine hormones. Such women can decide to go for cosmetic surgery."

Princess Peboh Ice had a word of advice for Okafor. She wrote on her Facebook page, "My dear, if only you learn how to comport yourself, cover up. You don't have to impress anyone. You don't have to try so hard to show people you are a lady. God made you beautiful in His own way. Wearing this open dress and loud hair-do and makeup can only make people mock you. Have a good day."

http://www.punchng.com/feature/i-get-over-100-suitors-daily-popular-hairy-lady-queen-okafor/

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by iphanyiuma(m): 1:04am On Jun 24, 2015
yuck

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by redvektor(m): 1:11am On Jun 24, 2015
^^ oboy you fast oh abi u day use MTN FASTLINK?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by morbeta(m): 1:19am On Jun 24, 2015
Good for you. My own problem is that Buhari met empty treasury and might not be able to deliver all his campign promises.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 24, 2015
morbeta:
Good for you. My own problem is that Buhari met empty treasury and might not be able to deliver all his campign promises.
excuses.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by JewelRegi(f): 3:23am On Jun 24, 2015
morbeta:

Pls this is not for Buhari, meanwhile she's beautiful, the hair makes her one of the most special person of God's creation.

10 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by KanwuliaJara: 4:46am On Jun 24, 2015
Thank my H-Agnostic GAWD. . . the 'Eastern' BLOOD in my veins have been heavily diluted! grin
I for rayZemboo one BEAFRAN CHIMP I SWIA! cry

Una 'GOD' of creations sha!

Suitors na "la" nka ga di ka ezigbo Gorilla-Ohafia!
O kwa ya nu nu? grin

9 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 24, 2015
Lol.. Op, you dey mad ooo. Wch one come be "graphic pic" for dere?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Benjom(m): 5:00am On Jun 24, 2015
...the Lord is your strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 24, 2015
Omg lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Pangea: 5:35am On Jun 24, 2015
100 per day?

Chai!
All liars will go to hell o!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Adeoba10(m): 5:46am On Jun 24, 2015
U better wise up, dey wan use u for ritual ni.

14 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 24, 2015
Graphic !!!! grin, I no go lie d babe get hairs like Saloon.

5 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by egopersonified(f): 6:05am On Jun 24, 2015
100 each day? Madam, fear God, even Agbani never reach that level. But then again, if your father is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces of okija shrine high priests, then anything is possible.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Vicadonis(m): 6:12am On Jun 24, 2015
Iyanma....Tuehh!!!

5 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by heykims(m): 6:19am On Jun 24, 2015
It's all about having distinct features, fame freak men will apply..

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by iamrealdeji(m): 6:46am On Jun 24, 2015
egopersonified:
100 each day? Madam, fear God, even Agbani never reach that level. But then again, if your father is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces of okija shrine high priests, then anything is possible.
she's the biggest liar in Nigeria,she's saying that to feel special,its the reverse,she doesn't get suitors

7 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 24, 2015
After seeing "Graphic" picture, I kan dey scroll down in slow motion experring something scary. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by blesoh(f): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2015
Still searching for the graphic photo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by nmanma1(f): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2015
the hairs no b here ooo. some niggas d try.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2015
........huuuumhuuuuum...... no fewer than 100 suitors daily on the average,.......

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by holluwai(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2015
Monkey banana

2 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by soldierdollar(m): 7:59am On Jun 24, 2015
grin
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by kay29000(m): 7:59am On Jun 24, 2015
Hmm! I've seen her on Badoo sha, so maybe that is where she gets the 100 suitors a day...definitely not in real life. Anyway, for the men out there,if you have problem lastinglong in bed, hitme up on BBM- 7C22F6EC

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by UnknownT: 7:59am On Jun 24, 2015
u sure say dem no wan use u do juju ? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by angieberry(f): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2015
I don't even know what to say sef...
But her Igbo blood is thicker than her hairs sef... She wants to marry a business man grin

4 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2015
Am coming wif ma NL lovers to vote for u enmass and am using dis medium to also beg dem to tell dem frnds on nairaland
Ma lovers on NL base on ma scale of preference, from d most important to d least

1)Genea(shez ma everytin)
2)Yourmain(she left me for fula boy)
3)Mathematical(she kinda hates me, not her fault though)
4)Raayah cum rayaah(shez in luve wif midolian
5)Sarahbabyxx(depreaye told me to stay away from her)
6)Chowlade(she hates me too)
7)Remember007(she told me she likes money)
coolBeremx(she may not vote and may even tell all her frnds not to vote for u)
9)Dollyak(how can I marry a grl dat hates niger delta #crying)
10)Pentiumpro(ma spirit just don't like her, if she got d chance to poison me, I can bet dat she won't spare me)

#pls ma beautiful ladies, let's come out to vote for dat naughty boi called agarawu23. And come along wif frnds to vote for him
I love all of una
How I wish dere is a religion dat can make me marry 10 wivesm #crying in west germany
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by wildchild1: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2015
100 what? Lie from the pit of hell

In other news 30pairs of TOMS available for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day by Valwezzy: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2015
Chai! Nothing wey person no go See.

She should be competing with APC's Lie Muhammedgringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Adopt Olamide Shakitibobo Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.