Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (108790 Views)

IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2015
I just hope they won't attack any Yoruba person there. We've been nothing but nice to you folks.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by olapluto(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2015
django1:
I just hope they won't attack any Yoruba person there. We've been nothing but nice to you folks.
Biafra radio is propelled by a vicious hate for Yorubas. It is insane, sometimes funny how so much hatred could be inside an Igbo man. I cannot look at an Igbo man and have so much hate for him or her. It is back to the stone age kind of bitterness.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by shineeye: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2015
ddami:
Wot are u talking about...China and US I don't even hear u here in Lagos and dis place z filled with u guys.....if not 4 NL,Facebook and Twitter I don't even know u exist....all kalu talks about z war....DAT guy does not even have a plan 4 his life not 2 talk of Biafra its all about daydreaming wishes 4 him
all am saying z leave but not war..I have Igbo friends and I don't want 2 c deir faces shattered/raped....Thanks
welcome to civilize and digital world,or else in live in forest backward ZOO. u will not no that smart phones and social media exist
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by samplegirl(f): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:
If Nigeria wants to pull the rug from beneath this guy, they know exactly what they need to do: restructure Nigeria into a true fiscally compliant federation where all component units are in control of their own resources and can determine their own destiny! It's that simple, but Nigeria has always been known to complicate simple things and turn reason on its head!

Useless country!

May God bless bless you and your generation.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by shineeye: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2015
olapluto:

Biafra radio is propelled by a vicious hate for Yorubas. It is insane, sometimes funny how so much hatred could be inside an Igbo man. I cannot look at an Igbo man and have so much hate for him or her. It is back to the stone age kind of bitterness.
well yoruba when we warn them to slow down on hate speech on igbos they will one day regret it they refused now you see that people equally hate you and u are complaining deal with it

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by PentiumPro(f): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2015
shineeye:
well yoruba when we warn them to slow down on hate speech on igbos they will one day regret it they refused now you see that people equally hate you and u are complaining deal with it

Please don't stop the hate.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by shineeye: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2015
Nnammdi kalu is well protected by strong hands worldwide nigeria is a threat to the world and they want to see that threat eliminated and they know one day Nigerian govt wil act stupidly and arrest him is a trap and one day they will fall inside it..IPOB is all over the world, powers that be gave all members everything they want to keep the struggle going they are well protected...

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by shineeye: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

Please don't stop the hate.
hahahaha they are learning from your people, you are not free from hate speech against people so welcome to real hate speech thirst it and love it you are part of it

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by PentiumPro(f): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2015
shineeye:
hahahaha they are learning from your people, you are not free from hate speech against people so welcome to real hate speech thirst it and love it you are part of it

Yes ooooo, let's see who blinks cheesy
By the time a Yoruba-man start reciprocating with their own radio hate in SW, your people will shout to UN.

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2015
shineeye:
welcome to civilize and digital world,or else in live in forest backward ZOO. u will not no that smart phones and social media exist
That z such an uncorrelated post.. u actually had no clue on how to reply me.....(not know smart phone exist)-- shebi z plate am using 2 type here.
(social media exist)-- dude wot do u call NL

re-read and re-think wot u wrote
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2015
egift:

At the end, Nigeria remains as one indivisible country. Gullible Ndigbo are being lured to the path of destruction. A civil war in Nigeria will not blow anyone any good. Neither will it divide Nigeria.
let it come and see...
let war come ijn grin
bloody civilian
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by hakeem4(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Just read your post shut the Bleep up .... When the Igbo's were aligning with the northerners and Yoruba were in opposition nkor?
ikeyman00:
@@@@

Nigeria was created by a white man that was met to last for 100 yrs. In attempt to undermine the actualisation of our country Biafra the yorubas in alliance with hausa came up with mid west, to bendle igbo to south south and now niger delta

and some Biafrans still cannot see what they are doing to them

u are not deserved to be called a human

do not get too carried away just because u are living well in your big house infested with mosquito.

Hate speech still right?

Oh yes radio Biafra keep brainwashing us oo

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Some of you have lost your sense of morality. What a shame!!
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2015
So if nigeria splits today, will Igbo property outside Igbo land cease to be Igbo owned?last I remember awusa,edo,yoloba,tiv,ijaws all have properties in other independent countries, so quit talking rubbish
watts75:
Those shouting BiAfra are the ones that barely have anything, the rich ibo folks that knows the worth of his property in Western and Northern region won't even think of something very silly as seceding.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by shineeye: 11:40am On Jun 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

Yes ooooo, let's see who blinks cheesy
By the time a Yoruba-man start reciprocating with their own radio hate in SW, your people will shout to UN.
hahahahahah yoruba own radio you say.Yoruba media have be writing hate things about Easterners teyy teyy from your Oba to Sahara reporters that fight tooth and nail to destroy emeagwali inventiveness, a genus. POWER THAT BE praised and gave him many awards useless sahara repoters went and rebuke bill Clinton speech about emeagwli and they think they will getaway with it abi? una never see anything yet..

13 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by okpurukata(f): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2015
I tuned into the station for the first time and am shocked.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by shineeye: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2015
okpurukata:
I tuned into the station for the first time and am shocked.
shocked of what

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 24, 2015
Nigerians are terrorist, 419 yahoo crook's.. Nigeria isn't worth the title Giant of Africa.. rather Giant of stupidity.. . . . . . BIAFRA IS COMING.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 24, 2015
I want to be a nigerian but it seem there won't be guarantee of true fiscal federalism which the Igbo nation are yearning for.

Biafra can't be achieved through violence and hate speeches, I still prefer a non violence approach to Biafra struggle championed by Ralph Uwazuruike.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Demdem(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2015
Okijajuju1:

Lol..

You are running after rats inside a Burning building.

So you think that when these Vagabonds go ahead with their plans, all of a sudden all South Easterners would become super wealthy and live in a utopia filled with 24hrs Electricity, pipe borne water, e.t.c and that nobody in the new Biafra would own private jets or everybody would own one or what? What has private jet got to do with anything? Do you know the number of Nigerians the legitimately own Private jets? Or do you think every individual who owns one is corrupt? Please rid yourself of those mentality of poverty. Because the neck thing would be that those who are driving SUVs would be the new target, then those wear gold necklaces, or those wearing designer outfit.. Success and Wealth is not a taboo.

Come to Awka next weekend and I would be burying my Grandfather, the last victim of the Biafran War from my family. My Grandfather would be going into the ground with a Bullet still lodged inside him. He was a Biafran Soldier and Ojukwus ADC. My Parternal Grandmother died two years ago.. She was a victim of the Biafran War as well, she had to bury 4 of her sons in one day after a Nigerian Airforce bombing raid of Aba.

I was not born during the Biafran war, but hearing my Grandparents talk about war coupled with what I have seen with my eyes has made me realize that War is never the answer. I am from the South East of Nigeria, married from the South East of Nigeria, Own Properties worth hundreds of millions in the South East of Nigeria and I know that should War happen, my family and I and many others like us would definitely lose it all (FOR THE SECOND TIME IN UNDER 60 years) and should have to start all over again from scratch. Call me selfish but this is the sad truth.

The Igbos calling for war and supporting this Lunatic called Nnamdi Kanu have not fully appreciated the implications of War. In War, Women which includes mothers, Wives, Daughters and babies get rap-ed freely. Those who would be raped are our own daughters not those of the Yorubas nor Hausas that the war was meant to destroy. The Houses, farmlands, vehicles, properties, infrastructure and more that would be destroyed would be ours, not those of the enemies we want to fight. The future that would be wrecked would be ours because our Men who wouldn't be dead would be Injured, handicapped, in Prisons-of-War or just plain destitute. Our Sons from age 6 and above would become Child Soldiers, exposed to bloodshed at an early age and would lose their innocence and childhood whilst they are children, assuming they survive the war. In wartime, the Man with the Gun is President, Governor and everything. Crime and Criminals become the order of the day. Life as we know it flies out the window. All these to help another group of people attain power to control us.

The aftermath of a war does not even clear up immediately combat ceases. The South East is still not fully healed up from the last war in 1967. All over Rivers State, properties belonging to South Easterners are still there under the name "Abandoned Properties". Politically speaking, the relevance of the south East post-1967 has still not fully recovered. In fact, the South-South has even advanced further politically than the South East since after that war.

Things to note; The issues that plagued Ojukwus in 1967 are child's play compared to what any uprising in the South-East would face today.. now the Nigerian Army is better equipped than they were in 1967, better trained than they were in 1967. The Ogbunigwe cannot win you a war in 2015.. This time around, the Airforce has acquired Drones, Better jets, etc. The Nigerian Navy would block off the water ways in a matter of 1 week if the call comes through and once more the same shiit of 1967 is on again.

To those saying its can insult to call Nnamdi Kanu a Terrorist, maybe you would do well to grab a copy of the Nigerian Constitution and a Dictionary and find out the meaning of sedition and the penalty for treason.

Should a war breakout in the South East, the biggest losers would be us, the South Easterners.

This foolishness must be arrested before is spirals fully out of control..

Finally, I will leave you with a food for thought: When you become a parent, if your response to an issue or dispute between your Children and family members is not for one child to go fight and kill another child, then Violence and war should never be a choice in conflict resolution. Find other means that are not as lazy and unproductive as war.. Also check history:: Less than 3 Nations the world over has ever gotten independence nor cessation from war.

Okija has said it all.
The child that is warned but still remain stiffnecked will suddenly perish without remedy.
A word is enough for the wise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Mcowubaba: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2015
shineeye:
Nothing can happen to him,he move freely in UK the govt believe in freedom of speech in a civilized society they dont shut people up for saying what they believe in as i said if anything happen to kalu nigeria will never be the same again believe me.
Freedom of SPEECH..
Not freedom of Anarchy
Not freedom of Bigotry
Not freedom of rebelling
Not freedom of instigating crises
Nnamdi kalu is a daft, hw can a sane man be calling 4 war in this recent times, hw can a sane man be fueling nd encouraging Bigotry, hw can a Sane man be telling his myopic gullible followers to kill/maim a man of GOD(Rev. kumiyi) or even burn or boycott his church(Deeper life)....
The problem is that, most of his followers have bEEn brainwashed nd don't reason logically...
Bcuz no Sensible Igboman will follow nd adhere to dat evilman(Nnamdi) advise or talks!!!
As u said he is in London relaxing nd Instigating stupidity in Igboland!! He must be rejected...I pray my lovely Igbo brothers nd Sisters will oppose dis infidel!!
Deep down inside u, u knw m talking sense...but sad
Nnamdi kalu is a silly man..if he is "Duly" arrested nd prosecuted!!!..NOTHING will happen!!!!...

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by WilyWily: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2015
vecman22:

Thunder fire you and your Biafra... try nonsense and see grin grin grin you poor yeeboos are only making noise.. you think my dad will leave all his investments here in kaduna because of one stupid biafran struggle?
why are afraid, Yorubas are not Biafrans, so why are u going to leave your investments.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by olapluto(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
I want to be a nigerian but it seem there won't be guarantee of true fiscal federalism which the Igbo nation are yearning for.

Biafra can't be achieved through violence and hate speeches, I still prefer a non violence approach to Biafra struggle championed by Ralph Uwazuruike.
I have always said Biafra needs to seek for a referendum first, for us to really know how many people want it. It is not by few people (less than 1000) inciting the population based on race. Even Scotland with its more popular nationalistic followership failed at the referendum.
A simple referendum will put people like Kanu to bed.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Demdem(m): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2015
luvmijeje:

I feel goosebumps after reading this....... After reading this and you are still in support of treasonous Nnamdi then something is mentally wrong with you.

U are a lady so u have to. When war commence, ur kind will be the most vulnerable. U will be serially rapped by abokiss and ur breasts as toys after killing ur fathers and brothers. That is reality of war. All these will happen in iboland not even in enemies territories. It happened before unfortunately, it may happen again if care is not taken.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by shineeye: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Freedom of SPEECH..
Not freedom of Anarchy
Not freedom of Bigotry
Not freedom of rebelling
Not freedom of instigating crises
Nnamdi kalu is a daft, hw can a sane man be calling 4 war in this recent times, hw can a sane man be fueling nd encouraging Bigotry, hw can a Sane man be telling his myopic gullible followers to kill/maim a man of GOD(Rev. kumiyi) or even burn or boycott his church(Deeper life)....
The problem is that, most of his followers have bEEn brainwashed nd don't reason logically...
Bcuz no Sensible Igboman will follow nd adhere to dat evilman(Nnamdi) advise or talks!!!
As u said he is in London relaxing nd Instigating stupidity in Igboland!! He must be rejected...I pray my lovely Igbo brothers nd Sisters will oppose dis infidel!!
Deep down inside u, u knw m talking sense...but sad
Nnamdi kalu is a silly man..if he is "Duly" arrested nd prosecuted!!!..NOTHING will happen!!!!...

have u see the 30th may video?he was there live in Aba nothing will happen to him try anything and see what nigeria will turn to

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by okeke00(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2015
this nnamdi kalu is just becoming stupid every day that goes on
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by baby124: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2015
This lunatic will cost many their lives. Tribal wars are the worst. Note that it is only a mentally unstable person that can harbor this much hate, as there is no limit to excesses in their heads. Be careful who you listen to. Many insane people without medication in Nigeria. Always act with a rational and independent mind. At the end of the day, such cowards will flee when the dream is crushed. Their eyes are on one thing, being a god and owning everyone in the kingdom. They will sacrifice any and everyone at the alter of greed and sheer madness. It has happened so many times in the past. It never ends well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by shineeye: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

U are a lady so u have to. When war commence, ur kind will be the most vulnerable. U will be serially rapped by abokiss and ur breasts as toys after killing ur fathers and brothers. That is reality of war. All these will happen in iboland not even in enemies territories. It happened before unfortunately, it may happen again if care is not taken.
u dont know that the war will start in yorubaland don't u think there is a big plan waiting for you no single fight on Eastern states.All these things you are saying will-start with your yoruba fathers and mothers believe me..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2015
If there is true fiscal federalism, the there is no need for Biafra
olapluto:

I have always said Biafra needs to seek for a referendum first, for us to really know how many people want it. It is not by few people (less than 1000) inciting the population based on race. Even Scotland with its more popular nationalistic followership failed at the referendum.
A simple referendum will put people like Kanu to bed.
who organises referendum? Is it not UN? Its stages bro
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
IlekeHD:

This is what I've been saying.

The terrorism will stay in the SS
/SE like boko haram in the North and if they descend past the East, they will 've treated like terrorist.

It benefits no one.

I sincerely hope OPC negates from doing it because Lagos is boiling and Yorubas are VERY collective.

I promise you, Kanu won't be in the SE when shoit happens.

No terrorist in SS dude. d likes of A sari re just speaking 4 themselves, Do u think an Itskeri man Will carry Gun 4 Biafra ?, Or Edo man, and d rest, They can only terrorize there SE , but if dey try dragging SS into there mess, den we gonna tell dem we ain't coward.

The 8 speech from tat station is just too much, SSNers tribe tat re contributing large to Nigeria Pulse ain't beating chest like Tat clown Kalu

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by PentiumPro(f): 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
shineeye:
u dont know that the war will start in yorubaland don't u think there is a big plan waiting for you no single fight on Eastern states.All these things you are saying will-start with your yoruba fathers and mothers believe me..

Who is calling for war? who is asking his fellow mad people to bring money so he can buy arms? grin
Who is going around insulting Nigeria and Nigerians, calling Nigeria a zoo and Nigerians as baboons and monkeys?
Una go cry again.
Truth is the coming war Ibos are praying for will once again happen on Ibo soil. #fact

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Demdem(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
shineeye:

Gullible u. Kanus lies and deceit had made u completely deranged.
The ones ur leaders perpetrated years ago, how did it fair? what happened to ur so called enemies territories?
Continue to deceive yourself. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.