Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam (71376 Views)

Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS / 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) / Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Rilwayne001: 9:15am On Jun 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
how your fasting?

Going on fine, thank you.

The miracle arguement has been trashed times without number on the other section, why are you bring it up again?.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by malvisguy212: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Christians often ask what miracles the prophet Muhammad performed; many of u even make the claim that the Quran and the hadiths record no miracles done by the prophet. However so, it seems that I am reading a different Quran and hadith then, because you would have to be blind, or a big liar to claim that there are no recorded miracles of the prophet found in Islamic sources.

The Traditions mentioned below are all from Sahih al-Bukhari, the most authentic collection of ahadith

2- Splitting of the Moon

"The Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been cleft asunder" [Qur'an 54:1]

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 388:

Narrated Abdullah:

The moon was cleft asunder while we were in the company of the Prophet, and it became two parts. The Prophet said, Witness, witness (this miracle)."

3- Food Multiplication

Sahih Bukahri: Volume 4, Book 56, Number 780:

Narrated Jabir:

My father had died in debt. So I came to the Prophet and said, "My father (died) leaving unpaid debts, and I have nothing except the yield of his date palms; and their yield for many years will not cover his debts. So please come with me, so that the creditors may not misbehave with me." The Prophet went round one of the heaps of dates and invoked (Allah), and then did the same with another heap and sat on it and said, "Measure (for them)." He paid them their rights and what remained was as much as had been paid to them.

4- Water Multiplication

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 779:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

We used to consider miracles as Allah's Blessings, but you people consider them to be a warning. Once we were with Allah's Apostle on a journey, and we ran short of water. He said, "Bring the water remaining with you." The people brought a utensil containing a little water. He placed his hand in it and said, "Come to the blessed water, and the Blessing is from Allah." I saw the water flowing from among the fingers of Allah's Apostle , and no doubt, we heard the meal glorifying Allah, when it was being eaten (by him).

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 777:

Narrated Al-Bara:

We were one-thousand-and-four-hundred persons on the day of Al-Hudaibiya (Treaty), and (at) Al-Hudaibiya (there) was a well. We drew out its water not leaving even a single drop. The Prophet sat at the edge of the well and asked for some water with which he rinsed his mouth and then he threw it out into the well. We stayed for a short while and then drew water from the well and quenched our thirst, and even our riding animals drank water to their satisfaction.

5- Supplication for Rain

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 115:

Narrated Anas:

A man came to the Prophet on a Friday while he (the Prophet) was delivering a sermon at Medina, and said, "There is lack of rain, so please invoke your Lord to bless us with the rain." The Prophet looked at the sky when no cloud could be detected. Then he invoked Allah for rain. Clouds started gathering together and it rained till the Medina valleys started flowing with water. It continued raining till the next Friday. Then that man (or some other man) stood up while the Prophet was delivering the Friday sermon, and said, "We are drowned; Please invoke your Lord to withhold it (rain) from us" The Prophet smiled and said twice or thrice, "O Allah! Please let it rain round about us and not upon us." The clouds started dispersing over Medina to the right and to the left, and it rained round about Medina and not upon Medina. Allah showed them (the people) the miracle of His Prophet and His response to his invocation.

6- Lights to guide Companions

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 454:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Two of the companions of the Prophet departed from him on a dark night and were led by two lights like lamps (going in front of them from Allah as a miracle) lighting the way in front of them, and when they parted, each of them was accompanied by one of these lights till he reached their (respective) houses.

7- Crying of the stem of the Date-palm Tree

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 783:

Narrated Ibn Umar:

The Prophet used to deliver his sermons while standing beside a trunk of a datepalm. When he had the pulpit made, he used it instead. The trunk started crying and the Prophet went to it, rubbing his hand over it (to stop its crying).

8- The Prophet's Night Journey to Jerusalem (Arabic: Israa) and Ascent to the Heavens (Arabic: Miraj)

Volume 5, Book 58, Number 228:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

Regarding the Statement of Allah"

"And We granted the vision (Ascension to the heavens) which We made you see (as an actual eye witness) was only made as a trial for the people." (17.60)

Ibn Abbas added: The sights which Allah's Apostle was shown on the Night Journey when he was taken to Bait-ul Maqdis (i.e. Jerusalem) were actual sights, (not dreams). And the Cursed Tree (mentioned) in the Quran is the tree of Zaqqum (itself) .

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 462:

Narrated Ibn Abbas:

The Prophet said, "On the night of my Ascent to the Heaven, I saw Moses who was a tall brown curly-haired man as if he was one of the men of Shan'awa tribe, and I saw Jesus, a man of medium height and moderate complexion inclined to the red and white colors and of lank hair. I also saw Malik, the gate-keeper of the (Hell) Fire and Ad-Dajjal amongst the signs which Allah showed me." (The Prophet then recited the Holy Verse): "So be not you in doubt of meeting him' when you met Moses during the night of Mi'raj over the heavens" (32.23)

Narrated Anas and Abu Bakra: "The Prophet said, "The angels will guard Medina from Ad-Dajjal (who will not be able to enter the city of Medina)."

A fellow human needs enlightenment.
Salam
how is splitting of the moon a benefit to mankind? Splitting of the moon sound more like magic rather than miracle.

More than twenty Qur’anic passages
show that whenever Muhammad
was asked by his contemporaries to
perform a single miracle, he either
remained silent or said that he could not do so because he was no more than just an ordinary human being. The most explicit of these passages is in

Surah 17:90-93:
They said, “We will not believe you
unless you cause a spring to
gush out of the ground. “Or unless you
own a garden of date palms
and grapes, with rivers running through
it. “Or unless you cause
masses from the sky, as you claimed, to
fall on us. Or unless you
bring GOD and the angels before our
eyes. “Or unless you own a
luxurious mansion, or unless you climb
into the sky. Even if you do climb, we will
not believe unless you bring a book that
we can
read.” Say, “Glory be to my Lord. AM I
ANY MORE THAN A HUMAN
MESSENGER?” (Khalifa)

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by bewla(m): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2015
DravenCreighton:
Surah 14:4

And We never sent a messenger save with the language of his folk, that he might make (the message) clear for them. Then Allah sendeth whom He will astray, and guideth whom He will. He is the Mighty, the Wise.

Surah 18:29

Say: (It is) the truth from the Lord of you (all). Then whosoever will, let him believe, and whosoever will, let him disbelieve. Lo! We have prepared for disbelievers Fire. Its tent encloseth them. If they ask for showers, they will be showered with water like to molten lead which burneth the faces. Calamitous the drink and ill the resting-place!

Surah 2:26

Lo! Allah disdaineth not to coin the similitude even of a gnat. Those who believe know that it is the truth from their Lord; but those who disbelieve say: What doth Allah wish (to teach) by such a similitude ? He misleadeth many thereby, and He guideth many thereby; and He misleadeth thereby only miscreants;
may the light of Alla shine on u and me and lead us not astray till we are call to give account amin
Ahlan wa sahlan ya ukhti.
ALLAHU AKBAR

2 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
how is splitting of the moon a benefit to mankind? Splitting of the moon sound more like magic rather than miracle.

More than twenty Qur’anic passages
show that whenever Muhammad
was asked by his contemporaries to
perform a single miracle, he either
remained silent or said that he could not do so because he was no more than just an ordinary human being. The most explicit of these passages is in

Surah 17:90-93:
They said, “We will not believe you
unless you cause a spring to
gush out of the ground. “Or unless you
own a garden of date palms
and grapes, with rivers running through
it. “Or unless you cause
masses from the sky, as you claimed, to
fall on us. Or unless you
bring GOD and the angels before our
eyes. “Or unless you own a
luxurious mansion, or unless you climb
into the sky. Even if you do climb, we will
not believe unless you bring a book that
we can
read.” Say, “Glory be to my Lord. AM I
ANY MORE THAN A HUMAN
MESSENGER?” (Khalifa)

You're pathetic cheesy

Muhammad PBUH is a true messenger of Allah who is very Humble and not proclaim to have any Godly powers. He has taught we muslims never to believe there is any other person as supreme as God. We're are all slaves of Allah (swt). You xtians calls Jesus God. Hmmm, I wonder why God allowed death (which he created) to kill him. This is a way of letting we muslims know that Allah is the Mighty and the Greatest and also a way of letting us believe that no human is as God. Your reasoning might be very low to realize it or you're probably blinded by hatred.

why did u ignore all other ones and hold just the moon splitting which indeed is one of the miracles of Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

He was told to prove to them that he is truly a prophet from Allah, and so he did one
you initially said he did no miracles and I sought the facts for you because you're ignorant to find out
now I gave u series of the miracles he did lol you said its more like Magic and not beneficial to mankind grin

and turning water to wine is not like sorcery right?? grin grin

The quran is ever wise and full of wisdom. people like you had been portrayed in the Quran years before your forefathers were born.
Those who even denied then are more stubborn and mighty in the land, here you are you hating internet privileged ignorant making noise

Quran 54:1 Sahih International
The Hour has come near, and the moon has split [in two].
Quran 54:2
And if they see a sign, they turn away, and say: "This is continuous magic."

Infact goan sleep angry angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by JJCE(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2015
iyke926:

Nigga please, who is Allah?
his the one prophet (isa) pbuh, jesus call when he was nailed to the cross, he said ELOI ELOI LAMASABA CHITA NI, meaning oh my lord my lord why do you forsake me, if you want to know how your bible was twist, pls try to get bible that was written in hebrew, after all that was the dialect of jesus, or pay a visit to jare salam, and you will that how they are practising christian is different to the nigeria method of practice it, or ask somebody that have visited the place before, bro pls try to do research about what i said, cos am ready to show you the way, islam is the way.......

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by TeamSimple(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2015
danjumakolo:

Hahaha...I.should have better things to do than going to threads not important to me.

It's you guys that visit such thread which has no.any biz.of yours that have complex.

That's y I like seun for ignoring your type.
You don't get me..I mean the christians spying on islamic threads are suffering from inferiority complex..am a born to die Muslim. Ma salam

2 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by sakieja(f): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2015
alhamdulila,u are in the right path.inadina indalahu huwal islam.my brother and sister in islam thank for all d comments but pls let us be steadfast in our religion cos there are lot of fake religion out there.may we not lead asray.i am proud to be a muslim.what about u?

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Aminat508(f): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Asalaam please let us help our brother's in islam to accomplish his mission
Kindly help me follow dis link and vote fore Agarawu23 as our MR NAIRALAND 2015

https://www.nairaland.com/2403058/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final/7

Vote like this

I vote for Agarawu23
CC:NLjega

Thanks Masallam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Astonmartins: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2015
May Almighty ALLAH Make things for easy her here and hereafter as she embrace the only Accepted Religion by Almighty ALLAH. Don't worry those Northern APC Senators are waiting for her on the qeue to take her home after they finish fighting for their selfish positions. grin
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by yusufbida(m): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2015
jcross19:
muslims fail to understand one trick christ is using to penetrate the islamic world is that whenever there is war in the middle east . Then, the red cross will bombard the area with evangelism, okay check the rate of increase in christian in afghan,iraq,and syria. In my local hood here many muslims I mean a lots have given their lives to christ. One christian to islam is big news in islamic world because they know how many they are loosing on daily basis. Give your life to christ.

What is D's guy saying?

Who is arguing about the rate of increasing convertee?

Even your bible say it and I quote: Its all DAT are called BT few will Answer.

I pity ur condition presently BT May Allah shows and guard you to d right path meaning d path of Al Islam.

No Islam No Salvation

3 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by 9jaforlife: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
it is only a secret cult that will force people to convert.

It's also a secret cult that tricks people to convert

View my profile, I had to accept there term just to bring the gospel to the muslims as Paul say "to the Jews I became like them "

You can NEVER be a Muslim by mere words of mouth. You're only a dubious chameleon who lie in order to spread more lies, just like Paul your mentor, who used false identities to mislead many embarassed

You should listen to your own bible

Mathew 7:15
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves"

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
TeamSimple:

You don't get me..I mean the christians spying on islamic threads are suffering from inferiority complex..am a born to die Muslim. Ma salam

Ok I am.sorry.
Did not get you well.
Happy Ramadan
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by 2dillu2(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Kill yaself

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Fishout(m): 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U dhe call on d gods of NairaLand to do what?
. ur contribution is unacceptable, next time be a mature person
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by 9jaforlife: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
jcross19:
muslims fail to understand one trick christ is using to penetrate the islamic world is that whenever there is war in the middle east . Then, the red cross will bombard the area with evangelism,

Trick?? So, christ is a trickster This is exactly how Satan deceives! No wonder why the Christian West is always facilitating wars in the Muslim East. Christianity is one big hoax, nurtured by series of dubious selfish and covert operations!!

okay check the rate of increase in christian in afghan,iraq,and syria. In my local hood here many muslims I mean a lots have given their lives to christ. One christian to islam is big news in islamic world because they know how many they are loosing on daily basis. Give your life to christ.

Mathew7:13-14
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it"

2 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by khattab02: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
hikmojj:
May Allah preserve u and make d deen easy for u
Allahumma ameeen!!!
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by tintingz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
the point is this "they ask questions and the questions lead them to abandoned their belief"
And muhammed got angry for people who ask questions;

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 3,
Number 92:
Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet was
asked about things which he did not
like, but when the questioners
insisted, the Prophet got angry.
People used to ask the Prophet (SA) many questions which were of no practical relevance to either religious or day-to-day affairs.

Why did Muhammad become angry at
those who asked him questions?
Why were people warned by Allah not
to ask questions?
How is that in Islam, questioning can
lead to losing one’s faith?
Does not this prove that even the right
answers can lead to losing one’s faith in
Islam?
It is normal for humans to be angry when irrelevant or meaningless question is asked so what's is wrong with getting angry? it happens between a lecturer and students.

Didn't Jesus cursed those who asked for signs?

The Quran said one shouldn't ask questions which have been revealed to them(in the Quran) but if you ask it will shown to you.

Asking ignorantly might shaken your faith.

The Prophet(SA) thought us to seek for knowledge.

Jesus did not get angry, the incident happened in his home town, His people doubt him as a prophet and when they demand for sign, Jesus did NOT say no sign shall be given to them but he say "ONLY the sign of jonah"
Maybe I should quote the verse for you.

He answered, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. (Matthew 12:39)

Sorry can you tell me why Jesus have to curse them for asking for a sign?

2 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Jaydee009: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
I'm a Christian and I don't mind people converting to other religions, because faith (iman) is a free will thing of the mind!

Where I have a big problem is with my Muslim brothers, who will curse, hate and main their fellow brother who just converted from Islam to other faiths. That smacks of hypocrisy and double standards.

For your information people, Islam /the Quran teaches that anyone that converts from Islam to any other religion MUST BE KILLED!!!

The same Quran that says "there is no compulsion in religion" also prescribes death sentence for those that leave the religion.

Now tell me, is that a religion that can be trusted. A religion that speaks from both sides of the mouth and lies when it is convenient.

I rest my case!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by sheabutter1: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Christians often ask what miracles the prophet Muhammad performed; many of u even make the claim that the Quran and the hadiths record no miracles done by the prophet. However so, it seems that I am reading a different Quran and hadith then, because you would have to be blind, or a big liar to claim that there are no recorded miracles of the prophet found in Islamic sources.

The Traditions mentioned below are all from Sahih al-Bukhari, the most authentic collection of ahadith

2- Splitting of the Moon

"The Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been cleft asunder" [Qur'an 54:1]

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 388:

Narrated Abdullah:

The moon was cleft asunder while we were in the company of the Prophet, and it became two parts. The Prophet said, Witness, witness (this miracle)."

3- Food Multiplication

Sahih Bukahri: Volume 4, Book 56, Number 780:

Narrated Jabir:

My father had died in debt. So I came to the Prophet and said, "My father (died) leaving unpaid debts, and I have nothing except the yield of his date palms; and their yield for many years will not cover his debts. So please come with me, so that the creditors may not misbehave with me." The Prophet went round one of the heaps of dates and invoked (Allah), and then did the same with another heap and sat on it and said, "Measure (for them)." He paid them their rights and what remained was as much as had been paid to them.

4- Water Multiplication

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 779:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

We used to consider miracles as Allah's Blessings, but you people consider them to be a warning. Once we were with Allah's Apostle on a journey, and we ran short of water. He said, "Bring the water remaining with you." The people brought a utensil containing a little water. He placed his hand in it and said, "Come to the blessed water, and the Blessing is from Allah." I saw the water flowing from among the fingers of Allah's Apostle , and no doubt, we heard the meal glorifying Allah, when it was being eaten (by him).

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 777:

Narrated Al-Bara:

We were one-thousand-and-four-hundred persons on the day of Al-Hudaibiya (Treaty), and (at) Al-Hudaibiya (there) was a well. We drew out its water not leaving even a single drop. The Prophet sat at the edge of the well and asked for some water with which he rinsed his mouth and then he threw it out into the well. We stayed for a short while and then drew water from the well and quenched our thirst, and even our riding animals drank water to their satisfaction.

5- Supplication for Rain

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 115:

Narrated Anas:

A man came to the Prophet on a Friday while he (the Prophet) was delivering a sermon at Medina, and said, "There is lack of rain, so please invoke your Lord to bless us with the rain." The Prophet looked at the sky when no cloud could be detected. Then he invoked Allah for rain. Clouds started gathering together and it rained till the Medina valleys started flowing with water. It continued raining till the next Friday. Then that man (or some other man) stood up while the Prophet was delivering the Friday sermon, and said, "We are drowned; Please invoke your Lord to withhold it (rain) from us" The Prophet smiled and said twice or thrice, "O Allah! Please let it rain round about us and not upon us." The clouds started dispersing over Medina to the right and to the left, and it rained round about Medina and not upon Medina. Allah showed them (the people) the miracle of His Prophet and His response to his invocation.

6- Lights to guide Companions

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 454:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Two of the companions of the Prophet departed from him on a dark night and were led by two lights like lamps (going in front of them from Allah as a miracle) lighting the way in front of them, and when they parted, each of them was accompanied by one of these lights till he reached their (respective) houses.

7- Crying of the stem of the Date-palm Tree

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 783:

Narrated Ibn Umar:

The Prophet used to deliver his sermons while standing beside a trunk of a datepalm. When he had the pulpit made, he used it instead. The trunk started crying and the Prophet went to it, rubbing his hand over it (to stop its crying).

8- The Prophet's Night Journey to Jerusalem (Arabic: Israa) and Ascent to the Heavens (Arabic: Miraj)

Volume 5, Book 58, Number 228:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

Regarding the Statement of Allah"

"And We granted the vision (Ascension to the heavens) which We made you see (as an actual eye witness) was only made as a trial for the people." (17.60)

Ibn Abbas added: The sights which Allah's Apostle was shown on the Night Journey when he was taken to Bait-ul Maqdis (i.e. Jerusalem) were actual sights, (not dreams). And the Cursed Tree (mentioned) in the Quran is the tree of Zaqqum (itself) .

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 462:

Narrated Ibn Abbas:

The Prophet said, "On the night of my Ascent to the Heaven, I saw Moses who was a tall brown curly-haired man as if he was one of the men of Shan'awa tribe, and I saw Jesus, a man of medium height and moderate complexion inclined to the red and white colors and of lank hair. I also saw Malik, the gate-keeper of the (Hell) Fire and Ad-Dajjal amongst the signs which Allah showed me." (The Prophet then recited the Holy Verse): "So be not you in doubt of meeting him' when you met Moses during the night of Mi'raj over the heavens" (32.23)

Narrated Anas and Abu Bakra: "The Prophet said, "The angels will guard Medina from Ad-Dajjal (who will not be able to enter the city of Medina)."

A fellow human needs enlightenment.
Salam

Sala lau alai wasalam. May peace be upon him. Thanks for sharing this.

2 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by bilal4riid(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
jcross19:
muslims fail to understand one trick christ is using to penetrate the islamic world is that whenever there is war in the middle east . Then, the red cross will bombard the area with evangelism, okay check the rate of increase in christian in afghan,iraq,and syria. In my local hood here many muslims I mean a lots have given their lives to christ. One christian to islam is big news in islamic world because they know how many they are loosing on daily basis. G
ive your life to christ.
Time to time we see converts from christnty to Islam including their pics and addresses. Unlike your claim, r you talkn abt ghosts converts or in your dreams abi?

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
yusufbida:

What is D's guy saying?

Who is arguing about the rate of increasing convertee?

Even your bible say it and I quote: Its all DAT are called BT few will Answer.

I pity ur condition presently BT May Allah shows and guard you to d right path meaning d path of Al Islam.

No Islam No Salvation
is there any salvation in islam? Let me coach you, do you know why you are praying for your dead anabi, mohamMAD?. When he was dying he said he did not where is soul is going after death, he was talking to aisha on a sick bed. Then tell me why would he doubt is life after death after he promised you 72 horus to bleep huh why can't you reason with a man that says in john 14 vs 3 says: and if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also maybe where I am. Please think wise and choose wise, you destiny is in your hand, hell or paradise choose for yourself.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
bilal4riid:

Time to time we see converts from christnty to Islam including their pics and addresses. Unlike your claim, r you talkn abt ghosts converts or in your dreams abi?
why will church post such?when christians know the danger behind such and secondly, christianity does spread their gospel by or with propaganda. Thirdly, christianity is mature than posting picture or address.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
bilal4riid:

why will church post such?when christians know the danger behind such and secondly, christianity does not spread their gospel by or with propaganda. Thirdly, christianity is mature than posting picture or address.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jaydee009:
I'm a Christian and I don't mind people converting to other religions, because faith (iman) is a free will thing of the mind!

Where I have a big problem is with my Muslim brothers, who will curse, hate and main their fellow brother who just converted from Islam to other faiths. That smacks of hypocrisy and double standards.

For your information people, Islam /the Quran teaches that anyone that converts from Islam to any other religion MUST BE KILLED!!!

The same Quran that says "there is no compulsion in religion" also prescribes death sentence for those that leave the religion.

Now tell me, is that a religion that can be trusted. A religion that speaks from both sides of the mouth and lies when it is convenient.

I rest my case!
soon God will visit them and expose all the lies in that book for them. They need our prayers because they are in hot bondage.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Confirmer(m): 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
jcross19:
is there any salvation in islam? Let me coach you, do you know why you are praying for your dead anabi, mohamMAD?. When he was dying he said he did not where is soul is going after death, he was talking to aisha on a sick bed. Then tell me why would he doubt is life after death after he promised you 72 horus to bleep huh why can't you reason with a man that says in john 14 vs 3 says: and if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also maybe where I am. Please think wise and choose wise, you destiny is in your hand, hell or paradise choose for yourself.
You are pained. Truth and falsehood differs.

2 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
9jaforlife:

Trick?? So, christ is a trickster This is exactly how Satan deceives! No wonder why the Christian West is always facilitating wars in the Muslim East. Christianity is one big hoax, nurtured by series of dubious selfish and covert operations!!

Mathew7:13-14
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it"
in fact they are some verse in your book of poems , quran that called allah the greatest deceiver . I called it tricks because am a mortal but Jesus call it GRACE.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
Confirmer:

You are pained. Truth and falsehood differs.
yes it pained when I see people being condemned alive.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
9jaforlife:

It's also a secret cult that tricks people to convert

You can NEVER be a Muslim by mere words of mouth. You're only a dubious chameleon who lie in order to spread more lies, just like Paul your mentor, who used false identities to mislead many embarassed

You should listen to your own bible

Mathew 7:15
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves"
lol why can't you quote from your book of poems huh because that verse you quoted is still condemning you as well. There is no answer in quoran shame to allah and its agent. Now muslims worship on sunday, use anointing oil for prayer,go to mountain to pray and even sitting on the chair last they are doing vigil lol . Sooner or later you will accept the truth.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by silent10(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exhumed Corpse Of Woman Who Died 4Years Ago Shocks Ibadan Residents.Graphic Pics / Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style / An Islamic Perspective On The Illuminati (A Must Read by All Muslims)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.