Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

5 Kinds Of Roommates You'd Like - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Kinds Of Roommates You'd Like (850 Views)

Ways To Keep The Peace With Roommates / 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University / 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Kinds Of Roommates You'd Like by tzoracle: 1:23am On Jun 24, 2015
This is a reply to teekay213's thread,living with a roomie is not always as bad as its painted to be. here are my own 5kinds of roommates you would like to have

1.The reliable
This group of roommates always have every assignment ready at most a week to the due date. I don't know how they keep track of everything but they just happen to have everything ready and they are always there to bail you out cos u know that you two would still meet at home

2.The boutiques
These are the kind that have every single piece of clothe u might need. They are always handy when there's no light to iron or u had a rough week and couldn't wash

3. The chefs
Food is a mathematical constant with these ones grin. They are not going to buy such things as gala or indomie but rather cook good food that would hold the tummy

4.The introvert:
Having an introvert as your roommate is one of the best things that could happen.you don't have to adjust your lifestyle to suit theirs rather they adjust theirs to suit yours and don't complain much

5.The atm
These set just bankroll your life,u charge them to do assignments,projects write attendance and the likes and they are more than happy to pay,money is never an issue with them but be careful how u spend before u forget what your goal is in the first place

Adios
N2R5

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Roommates You'd Like by tosyne2much(m): 1:36am On Jun 24, 2015
Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Roommates You'd Like by Dammytrager(m): 1:38am On Jun 24, 2015
I just need a roommate that can impact positively to my life and one I can learn from.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Roommates You'd Like by mrwiddy(m): 1:39am On Jun 24, 2015
2nd to comment!

let's see if it enters fp.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Roommates You'd Like by tzoracle: 2:04am On Jun 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice one bro

Thanks a lot
Re: 5 Kinds Of Roommates You'd Like by Omotayor123(f): 5:17am On Jun 24, 2015
OK....
Re: 5 Kinds Of Roommates You'd Like by Emodeee: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Where is sassychic?
Re: 5 Kinds Of Roommates You'd Like by tosyne2much(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
tzoracle:

Thanks a lot
I wan learn work from u cheesy
Re: 5 Kinds Of Roommates You'd Like by mrpackager(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
i was here cool
Re: 5 Kinds Of Roommates You'd Like by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
All i see in this write up is just a lazy room mate trying to live off another person's life..

Nice one though @OP
Re: 5 Kinds Of Roommates You'd Like by hatux: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
The 'buga' roommates grin
Re: 5 Kinds Of Roommates You'd Like by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
OK.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Roommates You'd Like by tzoracle: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
I wan learn work from u cheesy

Your way much better at creaivity

(1) (Reply)

University Of Abuja, School Of Remedial Studies: / The Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations (NIPR) Info / If Africa Becomes One Country Today, Where Would The CAPITAL Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.