Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big (1306 Views)

How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals / Chinese Doctors Remove 13Kg Of Stuck Poo From Man's Bowel After 22 Years / Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:52am On Jun 24, 2015
She is so embarrased about this, its not funny. She can't get her poo out as its to big no matter how much she push it just wont come out.
Have always known her for eating right and drinking enough water every morning.
Right now, you need see her face. I pity her. cry embarassed
Like I said, it ain't funny.
Suggestions please.....
Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by bist: 6:58am On Jun 24, 2015
Josephamstrong1:
She is so embarrased about this, its not funny. She can't get her poo out as its to big no matter how much she push it just wont come out.
Suggestions please.....

I laugh in ancient SWAHILI.
Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by justi4jesu(f): 7:01am On Jun 24, 2015
Josephamstrong1:
Suggestions please.....

She should go to fruit market and get watermelons and oranges, i wish her safe mini-delivery afterwards smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2015
She should just get oranges and lick it along with the roughages. She should be ok, alternatively, she could take a medication to induce runny stomach.
Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by angieberry(f): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2015
She should go and do enema before she hurts herself
Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2015
Pile Alert..
Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by DankemzI(m): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2015
Josephamstrong1:
Suggestions please.....

She should Abuse Pawpaw, as in eat plenty of it. It'll help soften her stomach!
If it doesn't work it means her village satellite has captured her location
Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 24, 2015
pictures plz
Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 24, 2015
all this biq biq fake ukwus
Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by jamalchance(m): 7:59am On Jun 24, 2015
I have a suggestion but she wouldn't like it oooo
Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by breadplanets(f): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2015
Buy liquid parafin. Take a tablespoon. Works like a charm. I use moko liquid parafin.
Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by tforever(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2015
thats not a problem na i used to have the same problem but now i poo freely. i used this products aloe vera gel and active pro-biotic with fields of greens and they solved my problem for me grin
Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2015
angieberry:
She should go and do enema before she hurts herself

Hian! Wats dat?
Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2015
mrsefan:
pictures plz

Spoiltist
Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by angieberry(f): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2015
Injection of liquid through the anus
Josephamstrong1:

Hian! Wats dat?
Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2015
mrsefan:
all this biq biq fake ukwus

Lol...dats d' global problem. Causing global warming wt much poo....ladies eeeh!
Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2015
jamalchance:
I have a suggestion but she wouldn't like it oooo

And wats dat?
Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2015
breadplanets:
Buy liquid parafin. Take a tablespoon. Works like a charm. I use moko liquid parafin.

Are u serious? So u've experienced it too?
Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2015
DankemzI:

She should Abuse Pawpaw, as in eat plenty of it. It'll help soften her stomach!
If it doesn't work it means her village satellite has captured her location

Village? undecided dem no reach.
Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by PRESIDENTRICHARD: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2016
;DHAHHHHHHHAH END TIME POO
Re: Please Help! - She Can't Get Poo Out Its Too Big by babyt66: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
Use colon cleanser and CONTILEASE
Watsapp 08032493281
And eat enough leafy green

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At Hiv/aids And Hepatitis B Test Center. / Why Eating Fishes Is Healthier Than Meat-healinicblog / Apply For Nursing/NHS Jobs In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.