Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Which Rat Will You Kill First? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Rat Will You Kill First? (2251 Views)

Can You Kill A Lion For Me? - Wife / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / Which Rat Will You Kill First, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Rat Will You Kill First? by subbieD(f): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2015
WHICH RAT WILL U KILL FIRST? Be sincere.........You just came back from work to see 6 rats!•
The 1st rat was eating your BSc Certificate•

The 2nd rat was eating your National Youth Service Corps Cert•

The 3rd was eating your Marriage Cert•

The 4th was eating your land and house documents•

The 5th was eating your Visa to travel for a multi-Billion dollar project•

The 6th was eating your Bible. . .Which one first?

Cc:lalasticlala
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First? by boolet: 7:46am On Jun 24, 2015
shey the rats do meeting?

2 Likes

Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First? by 9niceguy(m): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2015
Wicked Op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2015
We have already killed our choice of rats in frontpage... Yours came late
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First? by Basildvalour(m): 7:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Firstly, I am not married and for those who have, the vows could be renewed and a new certificate issued them. The marriage certificate eating rat has not much to worry about

My B.Sc. Certificate is important just as my NYSC discharge credentials is but the rats can have a filled day flexing them, I do not care because this clearly states that I am a contractor; the owner of the company and wouldn't worry about employment

The land and house documents could be replaced because there would be duplicate copies with my lawyer. I'll just make extra copies from his so, the rat at first sight is safe and for my BIBLE, the word of God is written in my heart, so, I'll just get a new and better one when I finally get the CONTRACT FUNDS released to me because....

....That rat eating my multi-billion dollars contract papers will smell hell right away. I will butcher it into parts and send its members roasting. Even OP go perceive the aroma grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First? by youngice(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2015
Basildvalour:
Firstly, I am not married and for those who have, the vows could be renewed and a new certificate issued them. The marriage certificate eating rat has not much to worry about

My B.Sc. Certificate is important just as my NYSC discharge credentials is but the rats can have a filled day flexing them, I do not care because this clearly states that I am a contractor; the owner of the company and wouldn't worry about employment

The land and house documents could be replaced because there would be duplicate copies with my lawyer. I'll just make extra copies from his so, the rat at first sight is safe and for my BIBLE, the word of God is written in my heart, so, I'll just get a new and better one when I finally get the CONTRACT FUNDS released to me because....

....That rat eating my multi-billion dollars contract papers will smell hell right away. I will butcher it into parts and send its members roasting. Even OP go perceive the aroma grin
I smell ibo all over you
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First? by delishpot: 7:59am On Jun 24, 2015
boolet:
shey the rats do meeting?

grin . No doubt about it sir. Dem send those rats. Those are what MFM calls DESTINY KILLERS or DESTINY DESTROYERS. That person should go and bathe in tgr lagoon. Winches dey follow am no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First? by Basildvalour(m): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2015
youngice:
I smell ibo all over you
Maybe you are dull

2 Likes

Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First? by youngice(m): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Basildvalour:
Maybe you are dull
I'm ibo my brother oh, don't take it as an insult

1 Like

Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First? by boolet: 8:11am On Jun 24, 2015
delishpot:

grin . No doubt about it sir. Dem send those rats. Those are what MFM calls DESTINY KILLERS or DESTINY DESTROYERS. That person should go and bathe in tgr lagoon. Winches dey follow am no doubt.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First? by Ojeremi(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2015
I'll kill none, I only leave photocopies of those documents, original are in bank as for Bible I have on my phone and heart as for the Togo visa,im looking for rats who wants to apply to eat it,its expired ,tell the silly things to apply

1 Like

Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First? by Orunto: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2015
The 1st rat is ne!

The 2nd rat is nw!
The 3rd is nc!

The 4th is se!

The 5th is sw! And

The 6th was is ss! . . The one to kill first is the last on the list. On LIFO basis, kill it and there will be no more bunkering.

1 Like

Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First? by subbieD(f): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2015
9niceguy:
Wicked Op

I love u too wink
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First? by subbieD(f): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2015
Orunto:
The 1st rat is ne!

The 2nd rat is nw!
The 3rd is nc!

The 4th is se!

The 5th is sw! And

The 6th was is ss! . . The one to kill first is the last on the list. On LIFO basis, kill it and there will be no more bunkering.

Lolz.....
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First? by subbieD(f): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2015
Ojeremi:
I'll kill none, I only leave photocopies of those documents, original are in bank as for Bible I have on my phone and heart as for the Togo visa,im looking for rats who wants to apply to eat it,its expired ,tell the silly things to apply

Lol.....guy,u smart o
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First? by subbieD(f): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2015
Basildvalour:

OMG..... lwkm.... Witch kin life Na.....I swear u be Ibo boi
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First? by subbieD(f): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2015
delishpot:

Like seriously, those rats are sent from h*ll
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First? by wemmiejex: 11:10am On Jun 24, 2015
6th, and 5th

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Sign Post Of 2015 / When Molue (bus) Conductor Mistakenly Shouted London, London / Hilarious Easter Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.