Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos (62858 Views)

Robbers Kill Nars Supermarket's Pakistani Staff In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by chykeJ: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Humblebloke:
Eeyah Rip man!!!...... He was killed by a fellow politician Perhaps his assistant in the swindling businessundecided

Btw..... What are they resurrectingundecided.......They should pray for the man's soul.

..after your brief session of mockery.. you talk of his soul.. I tink you meant to write 'they should be praying for your soul'.. to your question about getting saved.. I tink am right to infer from your 'they should be praying for his soul' statement/contradiction that you Mister already know how
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Goddys(m): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Edusouls:
modern day gangstars disguised as men of God, preaching falsehood and heretic messages that have led many to sure highways to hell, choosen is a dark church found by a mysterious lazarus man, claiming he cures hiv,diabetes,cancer,and all soughts of incurable diseases, and even ressurects dead people this man is a living serpent in human form, seriously creating cönstant misery and make beleif in the lifes of many people, R.I.P pastor , but when you get to the other side of life they will show you the type of master you re serving in the disguise that he is God's man..
May God have mercy on you.Don't bring curse upon yourself.
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by CR77(f): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
For where i stay in europe i don't used that.
seyilee:
show me ur buletproof vest
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
When Apostle James was beheaded resurrection prayers was not held. If the Lord's chosen is a church of God they will not have in mind to pray for resurrection for they will know that blessed indeed are those who hv slept in the Lord. I laugh their hypocrisy
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Goddys:
May God have mercy on you.Don't bring curse upon yourself.
curse for what?
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Humblebloke(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
chykeJ:
..after your brief session of mockery.. you talk of his soul.. I tink you meant to write 'they should be praying for your soul'.. to your question about getting saved.. I tink am right to infer from your 'they should be praying for his soul' statement/contradiction that you Mister already know how

Typical!!.... anything else you wanna addundecided
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by chykeJ: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
When Apostle James was beheaded resurrection prayers was not held. If the Lord's chosen is a church of God they will not have in mind to pray for resurrection for they will know that blessed indeed are those who hv slept in the Lord. I laugh their hypocrisy
I smile at your brave lack of wisdom.. BTW.. you're the hypocrite.. 'the blessed indeed are those who have slept in the lord'..why haven't you 'gone to sleep'??..since when did praying for a miracle become a sign of ingenuity??..perhaps you haven't experienced any form of miracle in your life..sorry!
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by chubbygal(f): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
quote author=okeke00 post=35097463]him no wear lord's chosen bullet proof?[/quote]

@ okeke00 don't mock God..
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by chykeJ: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Humblebloke:

Typical!!.... anything else you wanna addundecided
..yea
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
zaragal:

If someone says u lack common sense dey ll say it's an insult wen it's the most reality on earth...the fact dat u hav lived all ur life without hav a single sense....who re u to speak against the man like dat??....y Judge him??...re u GOD??...he is TRUE man of GOD whether u die on rotten...God ll continue to rule his affairs...go die
Zara.. no need to reply d guy... Allow him to wallow in ignorance...
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
chykeJ:
I smile at your brave lack of wisdom.. BTW.. you're the hypocrite.. 'the blessed indeed are those who have slept in the lord'..why haven't you 'gone to sleep'??..since when did praying for a miracle become a sign of ingenuity??..perhaps you haven't experienced any form of miracle in your life..sorry!
Go on with your belief God help you with it
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by deebsman1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
lol, i no go follow u use bad words #maturity
so btw, is dude Jesus and even after Jesus, how many people 4 real life u don c resurrect?? grin
common sense man
djkirkoo2:
Shut ur gutter. Didn't Jesus Christ raised the dead?
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by chykeJ: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Go on with your belief God help with you with
amen
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by hushmail: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
NEVERForget:
neverforget
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
chykeJ:
amen
Don't just be like the Pharisees..... and Let's see if he resurrect
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Blackfire:
Ifeness , i am an atheist, but it is wrong for u to mock people in there time of pain, is not maturity but wickedness.
To the lord chosen, accept my condolences

Please who did I mock? How is that wickedness,did I do the shooting I was only asking an intellectual question to those who shout God all the time. Nothing to do with the dude who passed.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
chubbygal:
quote author=okeke00 post=35097463]him no wear lord's chosen bullet proof?

@ okeke00 don't mock God..
Don't you see the Lord chosen are funny? How will his resurrection bring glory to God?
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Humblebloke(m): 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
chykeJ:
..yea

Spit it out!
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by chykeJ: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Don't just be like the Pharisees..... and Let's see if he resurrect
..now we're like the pharisees..huh??..okay.
God help yhu too wihd your belief
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
chykeJ:
..now we're like the pharisees..huh??..okay.
God help yhu too wihd your belief
You see am an elect of God and look beyond church doctrines instituted by a person or sets of people further into the early church doctrines... I wish you can learn from the Scriptures what the ways of God. Because if there Is anything this man is not resurrecting and tell me what effect will that hv on the body of Christ in Nigeria?
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Judas2013: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Yahweh + Bullet proof vest = death grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by billyG(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
jeezuz!it is high time civilians start moving with bullet proof vest. embarassed embarassed
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by DrGroove(f): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
talktrue1:

RIP, the informant might be a church member. God help us
Not might,surely a church member..a serious dedicated member
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by prof2015(m): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
please can someone enlighten me on the purpose of the jacket because if it couldn't protect the dude then it is just a ridiculous advert strategy by the church
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Seawhy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
The devil is a liar.
Those thieves will never go unpunished.
Watch and see,time shall tell
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by dayodare49o: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
let them close their eyes and concentrate in spirit they will see him in hell fire...he has already woken up in hell fire. dirty death and dirty destination.
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by chykeJ: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Don't you see the Lord chosen are funny? How will his resurrection bring glory to God?
really??
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by chykeJ: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You see am an elect of God and look beyond church doctrines instituted by a person or sets of people further into the early church doctrines... I wish you can learn from the Scriptures what the ways of God. Because if there Is anything this man is not resurrecting and tell me what effect will that hv on the body of Christ in Nigeria?
well done Mr. elect
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
chykeJ:
really??
Yea
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by myboy2010(m): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
ifeness:
Where is Yahweh when you need him/it/her?
do u have a life at all
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by nyabinghi(m): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Christians go dey yab inspiritum heavinus, he didn't serve Allah, Allah never let's his own down, Jesus failed the pastor

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Sobeautiful: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
okeke00:
him no wear lord's chosen bullet proof?
That's not funny. You mustn't mock the dead. God knows best. And l wonder the people liking this kind of mockery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.