Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,887 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos (62844 Views)

Robbers Kill Nars Supermarket's Pakistani Staff In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by ritalori2(f): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
hw can a real man of GOD get killed like by an armed robber? SMH 4 him and his deceived members, ressurect my foot.
this silly boy and his silly comments! some of you just like running your mouths sha! undecided
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by trustedward(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
The resurrection stuff the Op added to the tittle,was it called 4,...you're just a member of one of those casted churches hoping to capitalize on any slight ordeal suffered by this church. .plz Op go get a life..

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
ritalori2:
this silly boy and his silly comments! some of you just like running your mouths sha! undecided
sheibi u wan cry?
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by SammieLowkey(m): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rest well sir
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by martinschikody(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
chai were General over seer na make him pray 4 him.
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Ujupsy: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
Oh Lord grant him eternal rest
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Kposkila: 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
hw can a real man of GOD get killed like by an armed robber? SMH 4 him and his deceived members, ressurect my foot.

Why was Jesus the son of God left by God and the Host of Heaven to die on the cross?
God has the final say, may his soul rest with His maker!
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
these news men can lie oooh. chai, the whole thing happened in my present on Monday.

first, it did not happened at apple junction, it happened at alakoso avenue close to iron company opposite Chinese house (ccecc staffs lodge) close to ijesha. omowo odofin.

two, I even created a thread for that. the robbers waited for him, they did not trail him and they did not shoot any tires, the same car they claim they shot the tires, was the car they used to convey him to the hospital oo.

the robbers was even with some ccecc labourers who came to clear the grasses that is in front of the chinese peoples lodge as they were directing cars on way to follow in the potholes where they shot the man.
those who know these place very well, will know how bad that place is.
it happened in my presence.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
the man was wearing the lord chosen vest and was in the car with another woman whom they did not touch, it all happened in my presence. this news men should stop lying jor.
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by seyilee(m): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
CR77:
For where i stay in europe i don't used that.
ah no knw xay e dn gt branch for dia
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
crixtex:

Zara.. no need to reply d guy... Allow him to wallow in ignorance...

K. Dear
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by kayalla(f): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
RIP
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by SamuelAgent(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
I believe they will soon tell us that he has resurrected.
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
May the Lord bless his soul.
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by iykeaniogbe(m): 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
mock him even in his death..In ur own death who knows u might be butchered n ur body parts duped in different junction..Werey..
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by okeke00(m): 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sobeautiful:
That's not funny. You mustn't mock the dead. God knows best. And l wonder the people liking this kind of mockery.
no body is mocking the dead. you know quite well it is very sad news. forget about the post and the likes. thats nairaland for you
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by okeke00(m): 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
chykeJ:
one thing is faith another thing is God's will..then there are those on d outside like you who don't understand. who are we to question God?
i don't have time for argument. go to religious section and meet your kinds there, raise the topic over there and i can assure you that you will get as many answers as you wished
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by yungpowers(m): 12:04am On Jun 25, 2015
I thought they are been protected by the bulletproof jacket?
People just go to church without studying the scriptures, where does the scripture support the use of jackets for Christians?
Lazarus of the Lord's chosen is just a business man, he is into pastortrepreneur;
if he don't repent and stop deceiving people he will have his part in the lake of fire as a typical example of a false prophet. He is really a wolf in sheep clothing.
But all the same, my condolence to the bereaved family.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Pamelayoung: 4:49am On Jun 25, 2015
Rip
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Emerald988(f): 6:33am On Jun 25, 2015
ifeness:
Where is Yahweh when you need him/it/her?
You must be an idiot
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Emerald988(f): 6:34am On Jun 25, 2015
ifeness:
Where is Yahweh when you need him/it/her?
You must be an idiat
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by praizbenjamin(f): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2015
chaaai..naija
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by 0micheal735: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2015
Nairalandlander wit dis der gossip shaa...fake story no source Shoroniyen
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by AustinBlinks(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2015
kilode100:

Ain't you supposed to be praying for his resurrection?... grin grin
Ok. The answer is DUMB
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2015
Emerald988:
You must be an idiat

naija mentality.....
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by kilode100(f): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2015
AustinBlinks:

Ok. The answer is DUMB

Is it now? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by hob(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2015
okeke00:
him no wear lord's chosen bullet proof?

Seriously.............
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2015
ifeness:

Please who did I mock? How is that wickedness,did I do the shooting I was only asking an intellectual question to those who shout God all the time. Nothing to do with the dude who passed.

you dont poke a man already in pain,even if u are right, people will see it as wickedness, hope u understand
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blackfire:

you dont poke a man already in pain,even if u are right, people will see it as wickedness, hope u understand

Do I look like like I care about what people think? Hollywood movies shouldn't cloud people's minds.
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
ifeness:

Do I look like like I care about what people think? Hollywood movies shouldn't cloud people's minds.

forget my advice... Pls continue
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blackfire:

forget my advice... Pls continue

I don't need your advice anyway. I didn't kill anyone
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Paul112(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
@sweetorgasm, do u read ur bible at all, let me give u a portion d bible 2 read "Acts 7 vs 58-59, jst knw death is inevitable, may d wrath of God fall on those robbers, Amen. Rest In Peace Pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) / An Accused Came To The Court With Charms In Lagos / Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.