Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. (59979 Views)

The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured / See Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu This Morning / Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Aminat508(f): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2015

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Betanwa(m): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Who wan die
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Kingsasian(m): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by loomer: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Them neva ready run, if na me my legs go dey touch back of my head

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by AirstarKane(f): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
It is well o God save us all. And I just decided to stay at home today. shocked
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by pyyxxaro: 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
To ur tent ooo israel

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by tociano009(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
shocked
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Wait ooo... So d police hvnt respnded 2 dt area till nw... Abi dem go fight BH 4 sambisa??
GOD HELP YOUR CHILDREN
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nawa o.. Should the person who snaped the pics notalso be on the run? Lol...
However, dont forget to vote for jarizod tomorrow..for Mr, Nairaland, 2015. See my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Bonapart(m): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
How did we get here...
God have mercy
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Violence tho
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by CR77(f): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
You dey laugh dem abi
Kingsasian:
Lol
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by saxwizard(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
nobody wan die but we wan go heaven

in tuface voice..

.the person wey snap this no run ni
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Ojestas(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bo lo, yago !

1 Like

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by DancingSkeleton(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nobody w an die but we wan go heaven cry

GeneralQuamdeen:

However, dont forget to vote for jarizod tomorrow..for Mr, Nairaland, 2015. See my signature
receive sense IJN angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by mubarak001(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
while pple are running, who was busy taken dis snapshot with confidence? I like c ur face.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by wiloy2k8(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lol
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by bastien: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Na their highest speed be this? grin

Na the armed robbers take the picture ni?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by pretydiva(f): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
May God save us in dis country. Lagos is gradually becoming a jungle
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by johnson055: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Omg thank god oooo I just want to go to my gf house sha so this people day there
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by lordthree(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
So people dey rob and person dey snap pic wey e go put for nl take make fp, chai common sense aint common angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by zuma4k(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Nawa o.. Should the person who snaped the pics also be on the run? Lol... Aminat, dont tell me you are the one coz i know you will be the first to move your legs..
still advertising on such a thread?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by kay29000(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hmm! This is more like people walking hurriedly, not running. Anyway, for the men out there,if you have problem lastinglong in bed, hitme up on BBM- 7C22F6EC
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by moscobabs(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lol..u did not even scare of stray bullet

Seems dey just carry u come from Village
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by gbaskiboy: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
In Tuface voice: nobody wan kpai but dem wan go heaven grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by kinibigdeal(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
It is well
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Krisgift(f): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
this is a slap on the faces of our security agencies.

robbing in broad day light unchallenged.
if they are caught now,all of them will blame the devil and claim it's their first time.
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Neplusultra(f): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Osondu agwuike cry

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Edwardhead(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
no be say I dey book space or I no know wetin I wan talk, just wanna say I dey com... i am stock
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
why running when one can take cover # bloody civilians
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Branch manager and auditors writes a report,overstating the amount stolen and pocketing the balance.The pen is more powerful than the gun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by tana4gud(f): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Eeiyaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" / Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.