Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Elect-elect Engineer Needed @ Olams Nig. Ltd. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Elect-elect Engineer Needed @ Olams Nig. Ltd. (1052 Views)

Elect/elect And Mech Graduate Interview By 9am Tomorrow The 17th Of June 2017 / Vacancy For OND Elect/elect And NABTEB Holders In A Power Distribution Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elect-elect Engineer Needed @ Olams Nig. Ltd. by luvprince4real(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Was @ olams dis morning to submit my cv due to d info I gathered from an online friend dat they need fresh engineers, on getting there I was told that they ar tru with chemical engineers and ar now looking for elect-elect engineers. I could not submit cus I am a chemical engineer. If u ar an electrical electronics engineering graduate around ijesha in lag, just rush down to Olams Nigeria ltd, @ Olympic street ijesha. Stop @ ijesha bus stop and get a bike/kekeh or trek asking questions. Tnx.

2 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Elect-elect Engineer Needed @ Olams Nig. Ltd. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Thanks bro.. Am going there
Re: Elect-elect Engineer Needed @ Olams Nig. Ltd. by draypyper(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: Elect-elect Engineer Needed @ Olams Nig. Ltd. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
post nysc or pre nysc.....am yet to go for service
Re: Elect-elect Engineer Needed @ Olams Nig. Ltd. by Neyozak: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
@ luvprince4real& tare22, pls give me a perfect discription frm osogbo. pls am frm osun state. I know Oshodi very well but still need perfect discription. Thanks
Re: Elect-elect Engineer Needed @ Olams Nig. Ltd. by gwinzy(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
luvprince4real:
Was @ olams dis morning to submit my cv due to d info I gathered from an online friend dat they need fresh engineers, on getting there I was told that they ar tru with chemical engineers and ar now looking for elect-elect engineers. I could not submit cus I am a chemical engineer. If u ar an electrical electronics engineering graduate around ijesha in lag, just rush down to Olams Nigeria ltd, @ Olympic street ijesha. Stop @ ijesha bus stop and get a bike/kekeh or trek asking questions. Tnx.

Thanks for the info but please is they a mail one can forward His Cv to for those of us outside Lagos?? Or can I forward my cv to U to help me submit pls. I ll really appreciate. Thanks
Re: Elect-elect Engineer Needed @ Olams Nig. Ltd. by MrCGPA(m): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Engr please kindly do me a favour by sending your email to me@adamsononosco@gmail.com so that I forward my email to you to submit for me. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Elect-elect Engineer Needed @ Olams Nig. Ltd. by singlefade25(f): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
ilori1930
luvprince4real:
Re: Elect-elect Engineer Needed @ Olams Nig. Ltd. by luvprince4real(m): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Neyozak:
@ luvprince4real& tare22, pls give me a perfect discription frm osogbo. pls am frm osun state. I know Oshodi very well but still need perfect discription. Thanks
if u ar coming from oshodi just stop @ ijesha b/s and get a bike/kekeh to olympic street, ask of olams, it's a food processing company that is into processing and packaging of tomatoes paste. If u ar coming from mile 2 area when u get to ijesha b/s u need to cross over to d other side of d xpress road. All d best.
Re: Elect-elect Engineer Needed @ Olams Nig. Ltd. by luvprince4real(m): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
gwinzy:

Thanks for the info but please is they a mail one can forward His Cv to for those of us outside Lagos?? Or can I forward my cv to U to help me submit pls. I ll really appreciate. Thanks
the company is new and they may interview u immediately according to d security man @ d gate.

(1) (Reply)

Shell Recruitment For Experienced Professionals / Fresh Graduate Trainee Job At Coollink Nigeria / Recruitment At Citibank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.