Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) (60525 Views)

Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by vizboy(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Give her sleeping allowance
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by Tushborn: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
YOU GOT IT RIGHT. Take a hug
wat of me?
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by Shazee74: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
People jst like to post anytin, can't u see she is not a member of d hse of assembly. She is jst a staff, they d ones who run errands when plenary is on, that is why she sitting sideways at d back

1 Like

Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by Olushauneddy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nairaland keeps fooling you guys everytime but they can't fool me all time. That woman you see sleeping is just a clerk in the house.
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
And she will be paid for doing nothing.Worthless politicians.
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Olushauneddy:
Nairaland keeps fooling you guys everytime but they can't fool me all time. That woman you see sleeping is just a clerk in the house.
Is she suppose to be sleeping on duty?A clerk my a.ss
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
manutdrichie:
Sen. Tinubu wife
aswear.That woman no dey represent the people in her constituency but her hubby.
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by fairheven: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
Wonder why we can't scrap this "WASTE" called National assembly undecided ,Senegal just did
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by zubby29(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
paid to go der and b sleeping.i tink its hight time we did away wit dis lawmakers maybe jst 1 of d chambers is ok
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I know say na apc d woman be

Before nko na them dey sleep anyhow
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by delors(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mummy is tayad na...campaign things don begin haf effect on her...Sleep on mummy...NASS loves you but slumber loves your more.
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by biur: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
senseless nairalanders. can't u c she an assembly staff and not a legislator.
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
nature calls
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by ukemeramat(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
opmoore:
As I am trolling my own Jeje on the Ongoing Red Chamber Sitting ,Na so I spot the first Sleeper in the 8th National Assembly

If this kind of person collects salary,sitting allowances,wardrobe allowance and other allowances, it will amount to pure sin against God and humanity as a whole. is she paid millions to sleep? God is watching
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by ZeezaRapture(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
oluwafemi113:

See this PDP woman grin na so so sleep dem sabi
Na so the ogogoro Master sleep for good 6 years allowing Bokohara to grow international
Thank God we voted for change grin

chaiiiiigringrin bros u no go finish pesin with laff gringrin.

But bros we get talk ooo
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by bestwashcleaner: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
This woman fall hand gan, and we agitating for more females in the HOA
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by gajerian(m): 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

grin
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by Sulaimon01(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Yea...... hug d TRANSFORMER
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by Jessigurl(f): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
olapluto:
Her wardrobe allowance was spent on sleeping pills. Or maybe she don get belle.
Lol
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by amanze15(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
George akume was inspiring today grin
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by Chuksab: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by deolu2000(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
manutdrichie:
Sen. Tinubu wife
hope your eyes are ok?
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by Gorimakpa1: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
OVERDOSE of.............................
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by Blizzy9ja: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
oluwafemi113:

See this PDP woman grin na so so sleep dem sabi

Na so the ogogoro Master sleep for good 6 years allowing Boko haram to grow international

Thank God we voted for change grin

you just need small sense
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by oluwafemi113(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
you just need small sense

Guy You need it most

Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by chikwadomn(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
She is an attendant but that her benefit as apc member but she dnt knw d demands of d job tinubu enlisted her for assisting d party to rig....I pity her b4 she go home during recess her husband done pregnant bosede
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by azimibraun: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
That is not a member..
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Gradually the sleep will spread to the senators.
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by Intendy: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
donphilopus:
That must be Senator Stealer Oduah. She's a newcomer, so she would be sitting at the back. Those of you saying it's Mrs Remi Tinubu, it's not possible cos she's a ranking Senator and as such, wouldn't be sitting at the back seat!

dem no sabi anything
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by darmys(f): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
olapluto:
Her wardrobe allowance was spent on sleeping pills. Or maybe she don get belle.

laugh wan kill me die.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by xier: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
It is simple to note or observe from where she is sitting that she is not a legislator but maybe a member of staff or press. Let us not be quick to judge or conclude.
opmoore:
As I am trolling my own Jeje on the Ongoing Red Chamber Sitting ,Na so I spot the first Sleeper in the 8th National Assembly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. / Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens / Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.