Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,799 members, 7,798,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport (83092 Views)

Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men / Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by IlekeHD: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
caprini1:
That is if the person is not robbed of everything he came with.

Lmaooo grin
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
i visited one of d visa free countries.it was a worst experience.d only best tin is d 24hrs electricity.their food is dirty nd horrible.there is poor security.etc
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Praktikals(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Anybody wey hate himself/herself can remain here cheesy
If I hear say I remain grin grin grin grin
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Teeboy22(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
aywhy93:

I've added you up on WhatsApp, we'll talk better there... BTW, this thread is jammed up and generalized already, thinking we should create another one for Barbados only ?

ok bro!
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Teeboy22(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
caprini1:
That is if the person is not robbed of everything he came with.

robbed at where?

Dnt get!
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Teeboy22(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
pure2012soul:
Sharp guy
abi nah..

Wetn man go do
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Teeboy22(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
aywhy93:

Okay, will add you up now
aiite man
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Teeboy22(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
adeekiti:
are u in the league too
naso adeekiti

dis ur name sef!..haha
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Teeboy22(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kufie:
Angieberry let's get married
see ur life!
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by MythAngel: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
adeekiti:
do we have anyone here who can enlighten us on the processings

Men , see as guys wan jaarh comot for naija... See the mess the country is ... Not even its citizens are willing to stay any longer
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by ogbonti: 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
You people are researching visa free countries, go do wetin? Go carry sh!t? Hmmm, I laugh una in Ijaw language. I live in the USA and its not easy for citizens here talkess of who no get work permit or green card. Pray God to bless your hussle in naija, most of us will like to return home to naija if we got the ticket and somewhere to stay, lol.... the grass is always greener on the other side, be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by zeking: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
That picture on the passport looks like a Lebanese than a Nigeria claiming to be resident in london. Custom immigration please check it out .

1 Like

Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by caprini1: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Teeboy22:

robbed at where?

Dnt get!
Barbados!
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Teeboy22(m): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
caprini1:
Barbados!
..smiles....i still dont get you....

Explain how one is gonn b robbed
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by thurpee(m): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
rahymat:
i visited one of d visa free countries.it was a worst experience.d only best tin is d 24hrs electricity.their food is dirty nd horrible.there is poor security.etc

Which country?
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by obiisaboy: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
adeekiti:
u get yellow card ?
Bro which one is yellow card......na d same with green card
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Alao96(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
No nigerian will like to go to dis foolish countries
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by mrwiddy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
na only seychelles still make sense small

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Olypeppy(f): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
free stuffs visa free na why dem carry ebola come freely give us from Liberia....
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
Praktikals:

If I hear say I remain grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahaha u for remain naa cheesy
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by gbengus17: 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
pure RUBBISH. MY BRO, YOU BETTER GO TO THEIR EMBASSY HERE, BEFORE TRYING TO GO. COS TO AVOID VERY SERIOUS EMBARRASMENT, COS MERE SEEING NIGERIA PASSPORT YOU ARE ALREADY A SUSPECT, UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO BRIBE THEM. TRY JUST COTONOU HERE AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF. FOR YOUR INFORMATION GET READY TO FEED YOURSELF IN THEIR PRISON COS THOSE COUNTRIES DONT FEED INMATES. THEY HAVE A CANTEEN INSIDE THEIR PRISON FOR YOU TO PAY AND FEED OTHERWISE YOU FEED ON REMINANTS OR YOU DIE. --------FROM EXPERIENCE
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by caprini1: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Teeboy22:

..smiles....i still dont get you....

Explain how one is gonn b robbed
Let me put it this way,if you are going for honeymoon,better,its a small island country almost everyone will know u came,and offcourse u will stay in a good hotel with good security...but if u r one of those that came with the intention of securing their passport for onward journey either to US or UK...your name na sorry,dats all!
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by aywhy93(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
JJCE:
bro me too don in....
No lele my brother... let's make it happen !
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
IlekeHD:

Lmaoooo you guys want to kill me? grin

Wetin I talk now?
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Olypeppy:
free stuffs visa free na why dem carry ebola come freely give us from Liberia....

Sup peppy...you looking spicy! grin
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Rick9(m): 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
I can manage Ghana and Barbados, at least ghana they have constant light and internet access is cheaper, as for Barbados if u land there u find ur way to maybe Bahamas, then to Mexico then move to US. Or Canada

3 Likes

Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
thurpee:

Which country?
benin republic
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by WINDSOW(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
ogbonti:
You people are researching visa free countries, go do wetin? Go carry sh!t? Hmmm, I laugh una in Ijaw language. I live in the USA and its not easy for citizens here talkess of who no get work permit or green card. Pray God to bless your hussle in naija, most of us will like to return home to naija if we got the ticket and somewhere to stay, lol.... the grass is always greener on the other side, be wise!
U dey USA n e no easy.Come back to naija,for here e easy die.Come I beg. U go chop mess self.

6 Likes

Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by JJCE(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
ogbonti:
na so una go dey talk, after all with this e no easy for yakee, u go con reach nija dey use camry muscle, snatch our gal frnds, abeg come try here and experience what is called battle of d fittest, or u fit help me to travel to u.s.a, to come and experience what u mean by e no easy for there abeg....??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by lucianohase(m): 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
bigfrancis21:
As a Nigerian citizen and holder of the Nigerian Passport , you are free to visit certain countries without worrying about visa issues because these countries do not require a visa upon entry - as long as you have your passport:

[img]http://thegistpartner.files./2014/08/wpid-wp-1409251496048.jpeg[/img]

AFRICAN COUNTRIES

Benin Republic (visa free)
Burkina Faso (visa Free)
Burundi (visa on arrival for 30days)
Cape Verde (visa on arrival )
Cameroon (visa free)
Chad (visa free )
Comoros Island(visa on arrival )
cote d Ivoire (visa free)
Djibouti (visa on arrival)
Gambia visa free for 90days)
Ghana (visa free)
Guinea (visa free)
Guinea Bissau visa free for 90days)
Kenya (visa on arrival for 90days)
Liberia (visa free)
Madagascar visa on arrival for 90days)
Maldives(visa on arrival for 30days)
Mali visa free)
Mauritania(visa on arrival)
Mauritius(visa free for 90days)
Mozambique(visa free for 30days
Niger republic (visa free)
Senegal (visa free)
Seychelles(visitors permit on arrival for 1month)
Sierra Leone (visa free)
Somalia (visa on arrival)
Tanzania(visa on arrival)
Togo (Visa free)
Uganda(visa on arrival)

AMERICAN COUNTRIES

Barbados (visa free for 6months)
Dominica(visa free for 21days)
Haiti(visa free for 3months )

ASIAN COUNTRIES

Iran (visa on arrival)
Sri Lanka(electronic travel authorization)
Timor-lest e(visa on arrival for 30days)
Bangladesh(visa on arrival)

OCEANIAN COUNTRIES

Micronesia visa free for 30days
Nauru (visa on arrival)
Vanuatu (visa free for 30days)
Palau (visa on arrival for 90days)
Tuvalu(visa on arrival for 30days)
Samoa(entry permit on arrival for 60days)
Fiji(visa free for 4 months)
Most of these countries na mumu countries o! Who wan go iran,haiti,sri lanka....
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by 27naira(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
The irony of this is that Nigerians have a high propensity to turn to economic migrants hence nobody is willing to offer us visa free visit. No country wants immigrants! They already have to deal with their citizens. Everybody wan enter somewhere..US, UK.. name it. At the end of the day, they turn to nuisance.. drug peddlers, prostitutes, robbers, scammers... don't get me wrong,some make decent living but majority constitute nuisance. Go to Asia and see the "quality"of my Nigerian brothers living there.. spits..

1 Like

Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by lonelydora: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
I was expecting to see better North/South America countries, make I start to pack my kaya. I no know say na all dis 5th world countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Working Legally In Austria / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.