Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Have Anyone Bought Anything From Www.coliseum.com.ng In The Past? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Have Anyone Bought Anything From Www.coliseum.com.ng In The Past? (2085 Views)

Machineyard.com.ng, Nigeria's Ist Heavy Equipment Online Classified!!! / Let Mukabox.com.ng Handle Your Jumia & Konga Warehousing And Dropoff / Make Extra Income By Referring Businesses & Entrepreneurs To Outsourceit.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Anyone Bought Anything From Www.coliseum.com.ng In The Past? by Adesam01(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hi, I intend to purchase some goods from http://www.coliseum.com.ng but I haven't seen any review about their goods and services online. Kindly share your previous purchase experience with them. Thanks.

Re: Have Anyone Bought Anything From Www.coliseum.com.ng In The Past? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Great guys. They were formally called Taafoo.com
I v bought a couple of stuffs from them but I normally go to their store at oregun to pick up and pay. Cash and carry things

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Bought Anything From Www.coliseum.com.ng In The Past? by Adesam01(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
sanky346:
Great guys. They were formally called Taafoo.com
I v bought a couple of stuffs from them but I normally go to their store at oregun to pick up and pay. Cash and carry things
Thanks pal. Am curious, how come they are not all over the web like Konga and Jumia?
Re: Have Anyone Bought Anything From Www.coliseum.com.ng In The Past? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
I guess their marketing is low key but they are really doing very well. Their store is opposite Daystar Church on Ikosi Road. You can just go there and pick up your orders

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Bought Anything From Www.coliseum.com.ng In The Past? by Adesam01(m): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
sanky346:
I guess their marketing is low key but they are really doing very well. Their store is opposite Daystar Church on Ikosi Road. You can just go there and pick up your orders
Thanks baba!
Re: Have Anyone Bought Anything From Www.coliseum.com.ng In The Past? by ife01(m): 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
Are their wristwatches for real?!
Original?

(1) (Reply)

Hoverboard Sales / White Cement - Maple Leaf Brand Available In Large Quantity / Laboratory Chemicals, Equipment, Reagents, Testing Materials, Hospital And Clini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.