Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

At Last! Naija Has Lost And Found Site. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At Last! Naija Has Lost And Found Site. (2519 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last! Naija Has Lost And Found Site. by smithkov1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
You don't need to jump into lagoon when you misplace any of your belongings as a central repository where misplaced items are being registered has emerged. We have good Nigerians who are willing to exercise their good citizenship but not finding the owner could be challenging. Sniffer360 is a non profit website where properties can be declared missing or retrieved. Cry no more.
Re: At Last! Naija Has Lost And Found Site. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nice concept here. You will need to back it up with quite a bit of marketing funds( say 600,000 for a start) to enable this great concept of yours to gain traction. Just my 2 cent. Good Luck!
Re: At Last! Naija Has Lost And Found Site. by smithkov1(m): 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Thanks! @houseoftuition1.
Re: At Last! Naija Has Lost And Found Site. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 26, 2015
You're welcome bro. Nice to see a solution to such a societal problem. Besides, you did not tell us the website's full URL. Try starting out with fb ads and bid very low per click. Unless you have massive funds available now, pls stay away from adwords! Costs there balloon quickly even without ANY one competing with you.in any case, people don't go to Google when they lose something which makes fb attractive for promoting your service. Talking from experience though. Regards to you bro, cheers!

1 Like

Re: At Last! Naija Has Lost And Found Site. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 26, 2015
Also, try partnering with police stations as that is where people go to report their lost and stolen goods.you could have your flyers given to those who lost things when they go to the police. Don't make your site based on lost alone, allow stolen things to be alerted.
Re: At Last! Naija Has Lost And Found Site. by smithkov1(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2015
Thanks bro for your professional advice, campaign on facebook is ongoing since yesterday. We are notifying some police stations in the FCT. God bless you for your encouragement. The website is www.sniffer360.com
Re: At Last! Naija Has Lost And Found Site. by smithkov1(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2015
Need i add that it's based on lost and found. Thanks bro.
Re: At Last! Naija Has Lost And Found Site. by 360integree: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2016
P.L.E.A.S.E let me take this time out to share a very sad experience I had some months back.
What happened was that I lost some of my possessions when I was going to take a bus at a BRT park at Obalende Lagos Island. Items I lost include 3 bank ATM Cards, a national ID and my MTN sim.
I was so sad because I needed to use these items and could not use any of them because they are no longer in my possession.
This made me to team up with few people and we found a solution. Perhaps I know this is not only going to solve my problem alone but will also solve very many Nigeria people's problem.
We teamed up and designed a website, it is not just a website of course but a functional solution to problems of LOST AND FOUND PROPERTIES. IT IS http://FINDERS.COM.NG
Back then in those days, in could remember my primary school days when a puilpil lost his/her possession, if found by a good Samaritan it will be announced by our class teacher on the assembly ground. There the owner come to claim or take back his/her precious item(s).
Now similarly www.finders.com.ng work that same way. Just make a report of any lost and found property. Surely the own will be happy to take back his/her possession. If willing, rewards that good Samaritan.
So in short! Worry no more FINDERS is here for you to start using it. Just log on www.finders.com
.ng and make report(s).
PLEASE GOT SUGGESTION ON HOW TO MAKE
www.finders.com.ng BETTER? VERY WELCOME!!
PLEASE TELL A FRIEND°°°°SHARE • LIKE • REPOST
Facebook page: http://facebook.com/finders
Twitter: http://twitter.com/FindersNG
Re: At Last! Naija Has Lost And Found Site. by seeit: 5:54am On Jan 24, 2017
When you lost or found any item any were in Nigeria visit www.seeit.ng to report it, seeit.ng is a web site for lost and found item in all category.
Re: At Last! Naija Has Lost And Found Site. by neotermprojects(m): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2018
Lost and found dogs

Missing dogs

Two Caucasian dogs were found by Mr Ayo and brought to my house because someone told them that they see similar dogs in my house.

I m trying to find the owner.It getting expensive keeping the a year old dogs.
Re: At Last! Naija Has Lost And Found Site. by Estolala: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Check out www.lostandfound9ja.com to report and verify missing items! Join the community search today, it's free! This is a huge blessing guys, panic no more!
Re: At Last! Naija Has Lost And Found Site. by Cybercop2002: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
i also have a multi million idea but need a technical co founder call me if intersted 09073027735

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Planning To Survive In (abuja/lagos) On Apx. N5Millon For 1 Yr. / What Will You Miss Abroad If You Are Suddenly Found Yourself Deported Or Sent Back Home? / ₦15Billion Super Yacht Destroyed In Flames A Month After Delivery In Spain(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.