Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Where Can One Apply For International Passport And What Are The Requirements - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can One Apply For International Passport And What Are The Requirements (822 Views)

Ecobank Opens Naira-denominated Mastercard For International Transactions / Which Bank ATM Works For International Transaction / Kerosene Business In Nigeria: Requirements And How To Get Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can One Apply For International Passport And What Are The Requirements by YoungWiseCash: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
I have the intention to apply for a international passport. Can someone explain to me how to go about it.
Re: Where Can One Apply For International Passport And What Are The Requirements by 9niceguy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
Very simple.
U just go to any nearest police station and explain yourself. Police will give you short form to fill.....
Re: Where Can One Apply For International Passport And What Are The Requirements by iphanyiuma(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
just call my number...07035783086
Re: Where Can One Apply For International Passport And What Are The Requirements by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
9niceguy:
Very simple.
U just go to any nearest police station and explain yourself. Police will give you short form to fill.....
. . . . . . Lol!!!!! NiceGuy indeed! Nairalanders sha! Someone asked just a simple question and look @ ur reply. Not nice o! . . . . @Op, why don't you just type, 'how can i obtain a Nigerian international Passport' on Google. I believe it will help. Goodluck!
Re: Where Can One Apply For International Passport And What Are The Requirements by 9niceguy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . . . Lol!!!!! NiceGuy indeed! Nairalanders sha! Someone asked just a simple question and look @ ur reply. Not nice o! . . . . @Op, why don't you just type, 'how can i obtain a Nigerian international Passport' on Google. I believe it will help. Goodluck!
Yimu
Re: Where Can One Apply For International Passport And What Are The Requirements by khadupsie(f): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Na wah o..
You cld have asked colleague at work or classmate or anybody standing nxt to you but you had to come ask on Nairaland Lool
Re: Where Can One Apply For International Passport And What Are The Requirements by okey4reel(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
YoungWiseCash:
I have the intention to apply for a international passport. Can someone explain to me how to go about it.

Go to passport office, if you are in lagos, passport office is around ikoyi or obalende am not too sure
Re: Where Can One Apply For International Passport And What Are The Requirements by ranson(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
If you're in Lagos. From Obalende take bike to passport office. When you get there you will get all the needed info.
Re: Where Can One Apply For International Passport And What Are The Requirements by YoungWiseCash: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Thank you all for your replies.

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Someone To Do A CAC Background Check For A Registered Company. / Back On Track? Nigeria's Oil Refineries Resume Production / Entrepreneurship Gone Sour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.