Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (545319 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by aroy1: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2010
Wilfem

You have to pay the $1000 before the school will issue your I-20. There is no other way around that.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by aroy1: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2010
Superbrain, et al.

Verbal: 420, Quantitative: 730, Analytical Writing: Awaiting.

Are the above scores presentable to the embassy? Please note it was done in a hurry and solely to boost the chance of visa issuance for a computer science major. Is the online result print-out valid in case the official one has not arrived before the interview date? When will the online version be put there? It is not yet there now and the test was taken a week back.

Thank you all.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by OjaP: 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2010
@Aroy1, That is a good score, You are good with your online print out.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by naggy: 12:55am On Oct 25, 2010
@ Wilfem, can you remember my advise to you on page 135 of this thread when you first brought up this issue of paying for the application and appointment when you haven't even had your I-20 at hand? This was what I foresaw hence I suggested you wait but it appears now you did otherwise. It's quite unfortunate you made a poor research about the school system before you applied to them cos if you did you would've been able to know they required financial commitment before the issuance of an I-20. It is not enough to like a school, one has to know everything involved and whether they fit into their plans. As it stands now, your case looks bleak. There are two things involved- if you got the money pay it off and secure your I-20. On the other hand, I'm afraid you may have to forfeit the admission and wait for Fall 2011. Your MRV receipts and all that are valid for a year so you could still keep them. It's sad since it is happening at this time when most schools have closed their admission, I would've advised you quickly reapply to another institution. However, if you still want to be in the Spring batch, I think you can work round and against the clock and apply to Minnesota State University- Moorhead. They should be closing applications 2nd week of November. I personally checked out the school and it looked great so you might wish to try them out as it could be an alternative option for you. All the best!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by biofem2000: 4:39am On Oct 25, 2010
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I started reading your posts back in July/August when my brother was going to the embassy for his F1 interview. I must commend you. You are the best!!! Even though no one responded to my questions then, I learned so much from you all.
I put together a little something for him from your posts and voila, he got his visa. Eni ti a se loore ti ko dupe, bi olosa koni leru lo ni. (The one that we did a favor and refused to say thank you is like a thief steals ones belonging). Thank you all.
I never stopped coming here even after my brother got to the US.

@Ojap, America is not a bed of roses but, you can be whatever you want to be here if you dont stop. If you have to go to your international student office to tell them things are tough, do. Some schools will make you sign a kind of payment plan/contract. Some schools are very generous. They`ll change your status to in-state and you start paying in-state fee. BUT, you have to be on top of your class like someone said. You must be pushing for a GPA of close to 4.0 if not 4.0. I know its doable. I am a mother of 3, a wife, an engineer ( I work full time), a graduate student and probably the least you`ll want to know, an american ( ha ha ha, makes me laugh). I`m also proudly Nigerian. This is my 4th and final semester and my GPA has been 3.67, 4.0, 4.0. School is easy in America if you have a functioning brain.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by biofem2000: 4:54am On Oct 25, 2010
@Wilfrem, there are several schools in the US that will not require you to make a financial commitment before you`re issued a certificate of eligibility. Remember, that fee is non-refundable. When they say non-refundable in America, they mean "don`t you ever talk about that money again". Times are tough everywhere. They need that money as much as it hurts you to give them.
Again, my 2cents will be look for other schools.
There are several schools that dont require a down payment, application fee, GRE,GMAT, TOEFL.

@obeycity, getting married after only 2months in the US is more than a red flag. Please visit uscis.gov to see how you can become a US citizen/get a green card. Its not as easy and smooth as it seems. The lady/man you `ll be marring will not do it for free. It could cost you as much as $10,000. Would n`t you rather keep that money for your tuition ? You also need documents, evidences to show USCIS this is not an "arrangee wedding"
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by bato231: 5:44am On Oct 25, 2010
Cuddlemii:

@bato,

I am a female but will answer your question tactically.

1) I am sure you should have relatives or egbons or friends who run their private companies even if its a printing press or sales outlet. You can claim to have worked with them and you get a company ID, CV, complementary card and employment letter. It could be a small company on your street, it could be a local IT training school for Computer Appreciation(all the excel, microsoft word etc. these are easy ones for you to defend). Dude, it can even be your uncles company or dad's registered company that has not started operating. The simplicity is safer.

2) I dont know if you are a christain or muslim( God forgive me). You can also claim to be a church worker that was in charge of the administration of the church or the PA to your pastor.etc. You were in charge of the graphics, computer, taping etc and the church paid you salary on a monthly basis

3) Then coupled with your qualification ( IT etc)

So its either you combine 1 & 3 OR 2 & 3. You must be composed, simple and apply your common sense thats why you should choose areas you can defend. Have a simple CV prepared too

Trust me the consular at this point wld respect your sincerity that u r not bragging abt working in a top company or so or claiming to have many cert but u told the truth and he or she would be sharp enough to know that based on the qualification u brought there, u cant be working in shell or chevron so atleast u kept urself busy rather than constituting a nuisance.

Consular: bato, what have u been doing from 2003 to 2010

bato: IT qualification and I work in a church as the techinal administrator

bato: IT qualification and I work in (see my nos 1 point)

Be as simple as ever so that too many question wont be thrown at you

So bato, why is this the time for you to go for an undergraduate degree

bato: Because the Nigerian economy is becoming more and more competitive everyday and in order to keep up I need an undergraduate degree from foreign credible university.

If you chose no 2( Pastor Orile who is my mentor has a masters from Ill state uni and this triggered my interest)

If you chose no 1( Mr Mark, my manager has an MBA from the US and gives preference to masters candidates from the US)- this shows u r planning to come back to work for Mr mark.

Best of luck!!!

I have more ideas but it would make my post lengthy

@superbrain
thanks, am scared of showing my degree, its ind. maths and from what i used to hear, when u tell them u have a degree here and want to go for another undergradute, na war!!!
@cuddlemii
I so much appreciate your idea and time, thanks alot
@house
tanx to all
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by bato231: 5:51am On Oct 25, 2010
pls check if this is ok?
I waited for my result and enrolled 2004 to school, got my diploma(2yrs) in desktop p. and went for my industrial training 07-08, worked for 6 months while waiting for admission session. I got back to school 2008 for my advanced diploma(2yrs) in desktop p. and grduated august 2010.
@superbrian, cuddlemii and house pls make correction and pls advice me on what to do?
thanks, i ve sat, toefl
@house
pls help me out 2003-2010
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by obeycity: 5:56am On Oct 25, 2010
@Biofem2000, We've been dating for over a year now and she has visited me in Nigeria, before I came to the states. Does these count to the fact that it is not arrangee?

biofem2000:

@Wilfrem, there are several schools in the US that will not require you to make a financial commitment before you`re issued a certificate of eligibility. Remember, that fee is non-refundable. When they say non-refundable in America, they mean "don`t you ever talk about that money again". Times are tough everywhere. They need that money as much as it hurts you to give them.
Again, my 2cents will be look for other schools.
There are several schools that dont require a down payment, application fee, GRE,GMAT, TOEFL.

@obeycity, getting married after only 2months in the US is more than a red flag. Please visit uscis.gov to see how you can become a US citizen/get a green card. Its not as easy and smooth as it seems. The lady/man you `ll be marring will not do it for free. It could cost you as much as $10,000. Would n`t you rather keep that money for your tuition ? You also need documents, evidences to show USCIS this is not an "arrangee wedding"
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 6:18am On Oct 25, 2010
biofem2000:

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I started reading your posts back in July/August when my brother was going to the embassy for his F1 interview. I must commend you. You are the best!!! Even though no one responded to my questions then, I learned so much from you all.
I put together a little something for him from your posts and voila, he got his visa. Eni ti a se loore ti ko dupe, bi olosa koni leru lo ni. (The one that we did a favor and refused to say thank you is like a thief steals ones belonging). Thank you all.
I never stopped coming here even after my brother got to the US.

@Ojap, America is not a bed of roses but, you can be whatever you want to be here if you dont stop. If you have to go to your international student office to tell them things are tough, do. Some schools will make you sign a kind of payment plan/contract. Some schools are very generous. They`ll change your status to in-state and you start paying in-state fee. BUT, you have to be on top of your class like someone said. You must be pushing for a GPA of close to 4.0 if not 4.0. I know its doable. I am a mother of 3, a wife, an engineer ( I work full time), a graduate student and probably the least you`ll want to know, an american ( ha ha ha, makes me laugh). I`m also proudly Nigerian. This is my 4th and final semester and my GPA has been 3.67, 4.0, 4.0. School is easy in America if you have a functioning brain.

U forgot to tell them that its expensive too for foreign student.
Those of u coming hope u have your tuition?
Schools will still be giving I-20 provided u have your money.
Think twice not all that glitters is gold
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by biofem2000: 6:39am On Oct 25, 2010
@Obeycity, You must be able to convince uscis that this is not arrangee. Do you have evidences? Pictures, emails, letters,, Remember, you don`t have to pay a lawyer. Get all your facts together before filing for change of status, this is very important. Emails, pictures that you took together will help with your case. Is she a US citizen? That`ll make it a lot easier. I wish you the best.

@oyewolejos, That is so true. It is very expensive for F1 students considering $1 is about N156 (Jeeze!!!). Like you said, bring your tuition to America and plan, plan, plan. I mean financial planning. Allow me to say this, if you get stuck, get a student loan, only if you get stuck sad and use it wisely. Having your I-20 taken away sad and being illegal in the US is TOUGH to say the least.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by djunit1(m): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2010
biofem2000:

@Obeycity, You must be able to convince uscis that this is not arrangee. Do you have evidences? Pictures, emails, letters,, Remember, you don`t have to pay a lawyer. Get all your facts together before filing for change of status, this is very important. Emails, pictures that you took together will help with your case. Is she a US citizen? That`ll make it a lot easier. I wish you the best.

@oyewolejos, That is so true. It is very expensive for F1 students considering $1 is about N156 (Jeeze!!!). Like you said, bring your tuition to America and plan, plan, plan. I mean financial planning. Allow me to say this, if you get stuck, get a student loa[/b]n, only if you get stuck sad and use it wisely. Having your I-20 taken away sad and being illegal in the US is TOUGH to say the least.

I beg see where I bold! I need that [b]student loan
sharp sharp because I am more than stuck. I will really appreciate if you could explain to me how I can go about the student loan but if it involves going back home to naija to apply for it, I am not interested oooh! And that marriage thing in two months, does it mean that I cant merry someone in two months that I have been here? I wont apply for change of status at once but like three months or fivee months time. Abeg we need all the knowledge we can get.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by deevick246(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2010
@ house,is it possible for someone to enter yankee with the l-20 of a particular school and go to a different school entirely without showing up at the school whose l-20 the person used to enter yankee in the first place
The reason for opting to change school,could be as a result of high tuition fees,living expenses,unforseen circumstance,etc.
This question is not for me par-say but for others who might be needing this sort of information.
Pls advice and only contructive comments are anticipated for.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by naggy: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2010
@ djunit1, well from the much I have read about securing international students loan, you must be able to present a guarantor, preferably an American but most importantly he/she must have a very good credit history and will co-sign the loan with you for it to be approved by the lender or credit union. You should also note that these loans may be accrued with large interest. Secondly, some schools do provide their students' with interest free emergency loans but the sum of money being borrowed aren't always large. So you have to check with your school if they do offer that cos you wouldn't even know until you ask. Hope this helps!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by shewhy: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2010
Hello everyone, I am new here and I can see that you guys are really doing a great job. Now i have the mind of putting in for a Yankee Student Visa. I 'll keep y'all updated as all is going. God bless us all
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by naggy: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2010
deevick246, IN MY OPINION the answer is No. Remember at the Port of Entry, you'll have your I-20 endorsed by an immigration officer and information of your arrival will be fed electronically into the SEVIS system to the school on whose I-20 you were authorised to study. Now when you have entered the country, your given a specific time to report to your school and during this period you don't show up at the school, the school's appropriate authority (DSO officer) may have to inform the DHS of your absence. When that is done you maybe placed out of status or have your visa revoked. So to be on a safe side, the best thing to do is attend the institution for a semester, thereafter you can transfer to your choice school without having to face any problem. Hope this sheds some light!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by chux4liv(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2010
@NAGGY, But the question is, would he have to to pay the semester tuition fee while he is attending this school for 1 semester before his transfer? Becos the reason why i felt he want to change school immediately is to afford the huge cost of school tuition fee he will encounter in his new school?

naggy:

deevick246, IN MY OPINION the answer is No. Remember at the Port of Entry, you'll have your I-20 endorsed by an immigration officer and information of your arrival will be fed electronically into the SEVIS system to the school on whose I-20 you were authorised to study. Now when you have entered the country, your given a specific time to report to your school and during this period you don't show up at the school, the school's appropriate authority (DSO officer) may have to inform the DHS of your absence. When that is done you maybe placed out of status or have your visa revoked. So to be on a safe side, the best thing to do is attend the institution for a semester, thereafter you can transfer to your choice school without having to face any problem. Hope this sheds some light!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by naggy: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ chux4liv, yes the individual certainly has to pay the tuition of the semester they are currently enrolled in the school. They'll be billed at a specified date immediately after they are done with registeration. It's inescapable and in event they're unable to afford the fees for their 1st semester, they may be placed out of status and it's even much more difficult to go through the Reinstatement process. So the individual may want to consider enrolling in a tuition pay plan offered by their school before the payment due date indicated on their bill. This will allow them make their fee payments in up to 4-5 installments before the semester ends and that's a good bait. Before the term ends, they file for the release of their SEVIS record to the prospective school they wish to attend and if they completed up to 12 credits, apply for the release of their transcript. When the other school has recieved the required records then they are good to transfer seamlessly.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by chux4liv(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ NAGGY, You know why I asked you that question, its not that i dont know how it works, but I want to point to you categorical that its very possible you go to another school without attending the school in your passport, but, its not something one need to write publicly here. There is answers to every question been asked here by prospective Nairalander right here on this thread ( That is why I get pissed off when people start asking question that've been answered time without number on this forum); only Nigerian don't cultivate the habit or culture of reading, everybody wants response to be made on question which have been asked/answered 1004 times on this thread.
Let me just make some ref: on some comment made by past Nairalander, On page 21 of this thread dreamz701 explained how he had to do his re-instatement after school had commenced, even though he got admitted in another state but had to attend a college. If he had gotten his college 1-20 before departing 9ja, he wont have to pay the $400 bill he paid. All he needs do is send a mail to the University that he wants to attend college after which he would transfer back to the University. So what is the hence of one wasting so much money which you could use to pay your self a full session tuition fee elsewhere
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Wilfem(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2010
naggy:

@ Wilfem, can you remember my advise to you on page 135 of this thread when you first brought up this issue of paying for the application and appointment when you haven't even had your I-20 at hand? This was what I foresaw hence I suggested you wait but it appears now you did otherwise. It's quite unfortunate you made a poor research about the school system before you applied to them cos if you did you would've been able to know they required financial commitment before the issuance of an I-20. It is not enough to like a school, one has to know everything involved and whether they fit into their plans. As it stands now, your case looks bleak. There are two things involved- if you got the money pay it off and secure your I-20. On the other hand, I'm afraid you may have to forfeit the admission and wait for Fall 2011. Your MRV receipts and all that are valid for a year so you could still keep them. It's sad since it is happening at this time when most schools have closed their admission, I would've advised you quickly reapply to another institution. However, if you still want to be in the Spring batch, I think you can work round and against the clock and apply to Minnesota State University- Moorhead. They should be closing applications 2nd week of November. I personally checked out the school and it looked great so you might wish to try them out as it could be an alternative option for you. All the best!

@ naggy,
Thank a lot for your response. I'll see what will happen before the end of today, which is the deadline given to me. I'm quite sure that God almighty who had brought the whole thing this far will surely see me through. Please just pray for for me. God bless you
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by naggy: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ Wilfem, God bless you too bro. Remember HE wouldn't start what HE can't finish so be rest assured HE will see you through. Your in my prayers. Peradventure your unable to meet up with the deadline, no worry yourself, just forfeit that school and quickly apply to another better one that won't demand a dime from you still for Spring 2011. Don't be in a haste to make the deposit, remember the money is NON REFUNDABLE and at such a big commitment in disguise. Think of the pros and cons because where something goes wrong which l NEVER pray and hope for, you may stand a good chance to loose and that's my concern. So easy bro and make a wise decision.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by naggy: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ chux4liv, I really don't understand what your trying to put across but whatever it is, notice I wrote in bold type IN MY OPINION. So if there are other possible ways one could attend a school different from the one that issued them an I-20, me I no know. But you could assist other applicants who may need the info by posting up a notice so they could contact you privately since it's not what should be written publicly. Well said, thank you.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by femiap: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2010
@djunit, am still rolling on the ground with laughter over your statment about if you r to come to naija, lmao!!!.

@house, it took me 4 months to get a university with a tuition fee of 10k dollars,what am saying is if we carry out our research well,there are cheap schools in america most escpecially texas.Another thing you must consider is the town or city where the school is,my school is a town of 8,635 people and because of this i knew instantly accomodation will be cheap compare to the new yorks,LAs,bostons and so on.as a matter of fact,am going for MBA full time and my tuition fee is 10k dollars(i was even told it was 8k dollars during Fall 2010) while my room,board and the rest is 7500k,but like i said i believe in research,i have browsed the net to check out the cost of 2 bedroom in the town and to my amazement 90% goes for 600-650dollars per month and am planning to get an apartment with a friend which means i will be paying 300dollars per month for accomodation
Am divulging this info to help peeps on this thread that will be applying for admission later on, dont be deceived by those big name universities or the cities they are,the main thing be say make we get the pali from yankee come back naija con dey use am chop your employers.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cuddlemii: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2010
edited for privacy sake
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by bato231: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2010
@cuddlemii
thanks,
@house still xpecting ur advice
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by OjaP: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2010
Cuddlemi,what is your email,i will like to share some issues with you.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cuddlemii: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2010
I am online now
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by bomly(f): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2010
Hello House waz up, Spring guys hope you all are preparing?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by DASLEEKY: 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2010
chux4liv:

@ NAGGY, You know why I asked you that question, its not that i dont know how it works, but I want to point to you categorical that its very possible you go to another school without attending the school in your passport, but,  its not something one need to write publicly here. There is answers to every question been asked here by prospective Nairalander right here on this thread ( That is why I get pissed off when people start asking question that've been answered time without number on this forum); only Nigerian don't cultivate the habit or culture of reading, everybody wants response to be made on question which have been asked/answered 1004 times on this thread.
  Let me just make some ref: on some comment made by past Nairalander,   On page 21 of this thread dreamz701  explained how he had to do his re-instatement after school had commenced, even though he got admitted in another state but had to attend a college. If he had gotten his college 1-20 before departing 9ja, he wont have to pay the $400 bill he paid. All he needs do is send a mail to the University that he wants to attend college after which he would transfer back to the University. So what is the hence of one wasting so much money which you could use to pay your self a full session tuition fee  elsewhere

naggy:

@ chux4liv, I really don't understand what your trying to put across but whatever it is, notice I wrote in bold type IN MY OPINION. So if there are other possible ways one could attend a school different from the one that issued them an I-20, me I no know. But you could assist other applicants who may need the info by posting up a notice so they could contact you privately since it's not what should be written publicly. Well said, thank you.

@chux4liv, be careful what u advise peeps to do oh,  Reinstatement is never a sure banker thing,  It's not as simple as sending a mail and all will be done like that,
djunit1:

I beg see where I bold! I need that student loan sharp sharp because I am more than stuck. I will really appreciate if you could explain to me how I can go about the student loan but if it involves going back home to naija to apply for it, I am not interested oooh! And that marriage thing in two months, does it mean that I cant merry someone in two months that I have been here? I wont apply for change of status at once but like three months or fivee months time. Abeg we need all the knowledge we can get.

@Djunit1, u can get loan with a co-signer who has to be american citizen/permanent resident(and credit worthy too),  and with the way folks here are obsessed about their credit rating,even your own brother sef fit no gree want co-sign.
By the way, have u reached Nethacker?

@ House, Abeg make we leave all these non VISA INTERVIEW issues oh!  These latest dimension is really unsettling prospective Visa Applicants more than anything else, my opinion though
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by sparta2: 12:38am On Oct 26, 2010
This thread has an integrity code which must be strictly adhered to.
PLEASE WE DO NOT WANT ANYMORE OF THOSE NEGATIVE CONTRIBUTIONS.
Be warned !!!.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by sparta2: 12:38am On Oct 26, 2010
This thread has an integrity code which must be strictly adhered to.
PLEASE WE DO NOT WANT ANYMORE OF THOSE NEGATIVE CONTRIBUTIONS.
Be warned !!!.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by biofem2000: 3:18am On Oct 26, 2010
@djuit1,
Not all student loan applications require a co-signer.  However, a co-signer will guarantee you a lower rate IF he/she has very good credit.  That being said, I don`t know too many people that`ll co-sign a student loan for someone.  I WILL NOT DO IT.  So, a lot of people just get a loan with reasonable interest rate.  Federal Stafford loan has a 6.8% (or thereabout) interest.  So use this as your yard stick.
Citi Loan is one company that offers student loan.  I got this website from a friend who got a loan from her school but her husband used this https://www.studentloan.com/findstudentloan/citiassistgraduateloan.htm#benefitsButton  
I`m not familiar with how it works so, please do your due diligence.

You may also want to check with your school to see what they have.  Apply for whatever aid they have even if they say you`re not eligible.  They can only say no.  You may be get lucky smiley.

Per marriage, you can marry anytime but be sure you have all the right documents when you file to change your status.  Having only been here for 2months and getting married may raise too many questions from the uscis official.  But, again, when you decide to marry and where shouldn`t be anyones problem especially when you`re sure of what you`re doing.  
Whatever you decide to do, GL! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.