Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Buruji Kashamu Wins Again... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buruji Kashamu Wins Again... (1730 Views)

BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon / BREAKING NEWS: Jimoh Vs Jegede: S’court Halts Appeal Court As Ibrahim Wins Again / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buruji Kashamu Wins Again... by CyberWolf: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
..Court of appeal upholds judgement against the extradition of Buruji Kashamu to US...

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/185567-court-upholds-judgment-against-extradition-of-kashamu-to-u-s.html
Re: Buruji Kashamu Wins Again... by tinkinjow: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
I just wish Niegrian courts start asserting themselves in matters like this.
Why did America wait so long before seeking his extradition. The same Obasanjo that started this round once used him as his right hand man.Then he never said the guy was want in America for drug offences.
Good job judges. Next please.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Wins Again... by CyberWolf: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
tinkinjow:
I just wish Niegrian courts start asserting themselves in matters like this.
Why did America wait so long before seeking his extradition. The same Obasanjo that started this round once used him as his right hand man.Then he never said the guy was want in America for drug offences.
Good job judges. Next please.
I'm telling you..That OBJ is the architect of all the problem we are having in this 4th republic... A very pathetic ediot that refused to die angry

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Wins Again... by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Buruji Kashamu Wins Again... by lolababe331e: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
CyberWolf:
I'm telling you..That OBJ is the architect of all the problem we are having in this 4th republic... A very pathetic ediot that refused to die angry

Kasamu said Bode George and his wife are behind his troubles yet you people keep calling Obj undecided
Re: Buruji Kashamu Wins Again... by atlwireles: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
The rule of law not the rule of men.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Wins Again... by seunmsg(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Great to see that Nigeria's judiciary is now asserting their authority and dispensing justice fairly irrespective of whose is involved.
Kashamu is a Nigerian citizen that has committed no wrong according to the law of the country. Any attempt to illegally extradite him must be rebuffed by all means.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Wins Again... by laudate: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
If Buruji knows he is innocent, why can't he stand trial in the US and get his lawyers to prove his innocence??

I don't get it, oh! shocked shocked

Extradition is a cumbersome & expensive process and I doubt the US authorities would initiate it, if they didn't have something substantial on him. undecided
Re: Buruji Kashamu Wins Again... by PhockPhockMan: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
lolababe331e:

Kasamu said Bode George and his wife are behind his troubles yet you people keep calling Obj undecided
Forget about that thing. He was saying that while trying to mend fence with OBJ. It's a fact that Obj is feeling insecure and threatened with ever rising profile and influence of Kasamu in South West, hence the need to destroy him.
Shame to Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Wins Again... by PhockPhockMan: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
laudate:
If Buruji knows he is innocent, why can't he stand trial in the US and get his lawyers to prove his innocence??

I don't get it, oh! shocked shocked

Extradition is a cumbersome & expensive process and I doubt the US authorities would initiate it, if they didn't have something substantial on him. undecided
If truly they have substantial evidence against him, why wait till now he's become a senator?

I smell rat.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Wins Again... by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
African needs to build her own ICC to try the white_Robert Mugabe

(1) (Reply)

16 Year Old Girl Jumps Off Bridge To Commit Suicide Because Of This. Take A Look / Appeal Court Sacks Former Rivers Speaker And 3 Other Legislators / Pics: Ezekiel Nya-etok Emerges Nat'l Chairman Of Young Democratic (YDP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.