Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. (44641 Views)

My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It / My Mum Calls Me While My Dad Calls My Senior Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by nairaman66(m): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
It's only fair for you to be wary. Don't give up, stay alert.. Anything can happen wether your dad is a clergy man does not mean he's totally clean!

1 Like

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by MemphisDepay(m): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Na 2:1 I carry for NL front page. Not bad, network lo shey orikori. As regards the Topic, I no even read am. But you, your fada and your gf are all stupid.# Abeg who help me see my power bank*

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
You need JESUS mate
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by mencade6: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
na wa ooooo

FOR ACCOUNTABILITY VOTE IAMKINGZLEE

FOR DIVIDENDS OF NAIRACRACY VOTE IAMKINGZLEE

www.nairaland.com/iamkingzlee

tomorrow is the day. 9am

vote like this

i vote for iamkingzlee cc NLJEGA

THANK YOU ALL
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by SuzieeDee(f): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
wetin na aha ah! ur papa wan change her from your girlfriend to your step mother? shah kilode? even you never call her 5times in a week finish na, make papa pack well oh!

1 Like

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Dronedude(m): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Watch it son, I smell rat
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by acehood907(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
Oooh warn him for the last time
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by seedord247(m): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
can we see the pic of the said gurl? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by scachy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
vizkiz:
I think your dad wants some wink
E still dey body! cheesy
Lol.young Puna dey sweet everybody
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Since you have already made up your mind to marry her next year, why are you giving yourself unnecessary headache? You should be happy your dad approves of her.

If he didn't like her, you would have opened another thread to complain that your dad does not like your fiance undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Bonapart(m): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
Simples, just get rid of the milkshake angry

this one make my day... thank you

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by mekaboy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by grand2nery: 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Check this out folks

Nigeria's 1st photo novel ENJOY!!

http://www.browngarri.com/fallen-2/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Freest:
I happened to be in a relationship and for the first time i asked my girl to come meet my parents since we started getting serious and next year i have plans to get married to her. she met my parents three weeks ago and stayed in our family house for about a week before going back. Since then my Dad calls her like every day just to check up on her. This is beginning to get me worried as it is unusual of my Dad. FYI my Dad is a clergy man and very disciplined hence i know nothing is wrong negatively. But my concern is that the man is taking the relationship more serious than even me in the relationship. Am concerned and my girl is so excited about it. I had plans to talk to my dad but don't know if it is right. I feel my dad is making this girl feel supercool and am not comfortable with that. Please i need candid advice!!!

#Freest#
Haha. Your dad wants to take over. He wants to enjoy what you've been enjoying cheesy Like father like son.

And your gf is so excited upon his gesture. Things will fall apart with you if you guys are not careful. But I hope not.

Your dad is very cool indeed! He's the real man cheesy
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Danelo(m): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lols Dad doesn't want his son to buy a non tested. #daddyoflife gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by teflonbuzz: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Freest:
I happened to be in a relationship and for the first time i asked my girl to come meet my parents since we started getting serious and next year i have plans to get married to her. she met my parents three weeks ago and stayed in our family house for about a week before going back. Since then my Dad calls her like every day just to check up on her. This is beginning to get me worried as it is unusual of my Dad. FYI my Dad is a clergy man and very disciplined hence i know nothing is wrong negatively. But my concern is that the man is taking the relationship more serious than even me in the relationship. Am concerned and my girl is so excited about it. I had plans to talk to my dad but don't know if it is right. I feel my dad is making this girl feel supercool and am not comfortable with that. Please i need candid advice!!!

#Freest#
"Nothing is wrong negatively" That means something is wrong positively.
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by front247: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
He wts to rod ur girlfriend
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Freest:

#Freest#

NO WORRY, VERY SOON, YOU GO HATE WOMEN, AFTER SHE DON BECOME YOUR STEPMOTHER,

YOUSELF, WHY YOU DEY KEEP ALL YOUR EGGS FOR ONE BASKET undecided
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Spells(m): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
U ought to knw ur dad better.. If he not a womanizer, nor those he disrespect ur mom and u trust ur woman then obgeni i see no reason y u should get ur self all walked up...but if reverse is the case then act fast
Freest:

#Freest#

1 Like

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by princeduke2013: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nothing Wrong with it, My Late Dad back then always Call my GF, Send her Xmas, Easter messages and even recharge cards and Money at times...Your Dad is just the caring type underneath that Disciplinarian & Kogba iregbe Facade & Lastly Your Dad may likely be getting Old and probably feel he can get the Bleep off this world anytime soon..My Dad died approximately 9 months after meeting my Gf & he Already told me what a father should tell his son about relationships issues when I introduced her to him right after my Grad...So no big Deal Cos your father had seen what u can't see standing on Olumo Rock, Be happy & Move close to Dad cos I miss mine so much now ..thanks..All the best Bro

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by frakdon(m): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
vizkiz:
I think your dad wants some wink
E still dey body! cheesy
Abeg leave the old man alone let him have fun a little.

I think something went down during that period she came visiting... I smell something fishy undecided

By the way, I have a feeling pop man use to do all these small girl in those campus at night!

Abeg na Joke oh, before them kidnap me for here! grin
nd tonight feels like the night that yu come here to joke? Akpa amu!
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by callonme(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
My blog loading..........thanks a lot.
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Abugab(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
No need to panic.
I am sure you have come of age to have brought your girl home and also spend a week with your family where your dad is a clergy.
I don't see any foul play as the old man, maybe your mun and siblings could have bonded with her and found her worthy.
My take is that your dad is only checking on his future daughter inlaw. I am sure she could have won his heart with her good behavior and other characteristics of a good wife.
You are the issue here as you still have doubts about yourself.
I am sure you have plans to vamooze and dad's closeness is looking like a trap now. Free your mind and let things work out as your dad could have seen her in a revelation as your wife.
If you were not ready why did you bring her home?

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Dandeson1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
why will she drink milk from the bottle when she can own the cow....gringrin
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by carzola(m): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
@OP i know as soon as u get a job you would stop writing lies.
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by eddybanty(m): 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
I suspect ur dad op.
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Emilord(m): 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Let's see her pictures
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by kaymighty: 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
OP, also consider these along with the facts that your dad is a clergyman and a disciplinarian : 1. Your age.. probably you're outgrowing your marriage period and he wants to make sure he hooks you down with the one you finally introduced as your right woman. 2. How many are you in the family?.. he might be concerned in ensuring you quickly get married and start producing children to make up deficient numbers the family already had. 3. How old is your dad?. . If he is getting damn very old he might want his extended family grow very fast in his life time. If your dad was a loose one he couldn't be stuck with your mum alone and you would have noticed signs of his waywardness for long before now. Good luck.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by tintingz(m): 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Op pray about it.
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by cupidhero(m): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Your dad saw something good in her and wants her to bear his grand children. If you have a history of keeping mutiple partners then he is only acting that way based on your parole with your previous babes.
All these nymphomaniacs and oke mkpi(s) think everything is about sex. Kids!
j

1 Like

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
See wetin your Dad dey always called your girlfriend for grin grin grin The mystery behind your dad's calls to your girlfriend shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! / Best Solid (Nigerian) Meals For 6 Month Old Babies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.