Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:17 PM

Mapoly Admission List Is Out!. Check Yours. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mapoly Admission List Is Out!. Check Yours. (44027 Views)

Mapoly Admission Thread 2014/2015..... / 2013 Waec Result Is Out - How To Check Yours Now / NECO 2012 June/July SSCE Results - How To Check Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mapoly Admission List Is Out!. Check Yours. by biola4real(m): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2009
If you apply for admission 4 bth ft and pt program in MAPOLY abeokuta. The first and second batch list is out. Go to www.mapolyng.com and check yours. Any problem email me @biolashonde@gmail.com.
Re: Mapoly Admission List Is Out!. Check Yours. by desmondtut(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2009
Yes hv check mine nd my name is der so wht next should i do nw.
Re: Mapoly Admission List Is Out!. Check Yours. by ftmonei: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2009
@poster, have check mine and i can find my name there, wanted to know how to pay the acceptance fee and the next procedure to take now, Thanks
Re: Mapoly Admission List Is Out!. Check Yours. by adeloverbo: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2010
It just my pleasure to say hi to all my fellows.
there is something i wanna know i av check my result and luckily i was given admission but whenever i wanna print out the acceptance fee the place to type my second name will not allow to type any thing please what is really happen or should i come to school to confirm?
cool
Re: Mapoly Admission List Is Out!. Check Yours. by jiganshow(m): 6:51am On Sep 26, 2014
All applicants to the great citadel of learning. Moshood Abiola polytechnic for ND full time are herby informed that the first batch list is out and payment for acceptance fee has been activated. Candidates can now pay online with e-payment. Showman Concept a business venture in MAPOLY can help u with all the acceptance process. Bring your visa or master card ATM to Showman Concept in the school market or cash we will help u pay online and print all neccessary documents. 08130091572. Pls be informed that candidates that have been ADMITTED and did not choose MAPOLY has first choice will have to pay the sum of N12500 via POS at the school admin for change of institution. Note that giving ur cash to someone outside the school premises might put u into trouble of no payment. I advice that u use business centres recognised by existing students. its safer in the school and few centres outside the school. Call for further info.

(1) (Reply)

Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers / UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) / Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.