Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free (2073 Views)

Promote Your Song On 10 Sites For #8000 With Hypes And Broadcast / Promote Your Song On Bazestop.com / Get Your Song On Xclusiveinfo For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free by mustyhboy(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hey guys!

I want your review on this. Its a known thing that most of we upcoming artistes don't write our LYRICS the standard way, and don't put our song LYRICS online, including myself.

Cos many people are like "whats he saying sef?, i just waste my mb to download song wey i no even hear anything". Then they press DELETE at once.

Shouldnt we let them know we aint talking rubbish? Its just normal for some people that have talent buh no good voice.

So a thought striked my mind cos i own a blog initially [url]ajidaraviews..com[/url] where i publish articles about science, health and tech, you can check dat owt.

So i thought "why don't i create another blog strictly dedicated to LYRICS of upcoming artistes like myself? Ain't that gonna move us forward?"

I thought that if people search our songs too, google should be able to show a particular page where our LYRICS are being stored. We have rights too, its not just for the higher ups.

HOW ITS GONNA WORK

The blog isnt running yet buh i need you guys to show you care about it so it won't be a waste of effort. Cos like i said earlier, "ITS FREE" @least 4nw

Listed below are the procedures i deem fit for the project. Letz know what you feel bou it.

1. Your song must be uploaded online already. Because you have to submit a direct download link to your song (you can't give viewers probs cos of your LYRICS na)

2. You write your lyrics yourself, i just edit it to correct punctuations.

3. The two ways by which you can upload your lyrics is;
(i) by the new email i'll create for the site
(ii) A form will be on the site where you can easily fill in the info(recommended)

4. A facebook and twitter pages will be created where we will share new and existing LYRICS. You know you have to invite more and more people to LIKE / FOLLOW the pages. Cos the more LIKES / FOLLOWERS the pages get, the better our chances of reaching more audience.

4. If you sing another language, you should translate. Though this feature is optional but important for you to get audience in other tribes that exists.

5. The lyrics are going to be uploaded in ".txt" format and synced with google drive. Meaning people can download the LYRICS to their phones or pc and view it later, its not compulsory to stay still on the website to view the lyrics.

NOTE: ADMINS WILL BE NEEDED TOO

If you are in support, LIKE and SHARE, if you feel something iz wrong with this idea, Please drop your comments lets hear what you feel abou this initiative!

You can tell me thingz privately by messaging me on fb @

[url]facebook.com/mustyhboy[/url]

Or send me an email;

[email]sannimustapha@gmail.com[/email]

1 Share

Re: Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free by GIYAZZ(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
mustyhboy:
Hey guys!

I want your review on this. Its a known thing that most of we upcoming artistes don't write our LYRICS the standard way, and don't put our song LYRICS online, including myself.

Cos many people are like "whats he saying sef?, i just waste my mb to download song wey i no even hear anything". Then they press DELETE at once.

Shouldnt we let them know we aint talking rubbish? Its just normal for some people that have talent buh no good voice.

So a thought striked my mind cos i own a blog initially [url]ajidaraviews..com[/url] where i publish articles about science, health and tech, you can check dat owt.

So i thought "why don't i create another blog strictly dedicated to LYRICS of upcoming artistes like myself? Ain't that gonna move us forward?"

I thought that if people search our songs too, google should be able to show a particular page where our LYRICS are being stored. We have rights too, its not just for the higher ups.

HOW ITS GONNA WORK

The blog isnt running yet buh i need you guys to show you care about it so it won't be a waste of effort. Cos like i said earlier, "ITS FREE" @least 4nw

Listed below are the procedures i deem fit for the project. Letz know what you feel bou it.

1. Your song must be uploaded online already. Because you have to submit a direct download link to your song (you can't give viewers probs cos of your LYRICS na)

2. You write your lyrics yourself, i just edit it to correct punctuations.

3. The two ways by which you can upload your lyrics is;
(i) by the new email i'll create for the site
(ii) A form will be on the site where you can easily fill in the info(recommended)

4. A facebook and twitter pages will be created where we will share new and existing LYRICS. You know you have to invite more and more people to LIKE / FOLLOW the pages. Cos the more LIKES / FOLLOWERS the pages get, the better our chances of reaching more audience.

4. If you sing another language, you should translate. Though this feature is optional but important for you to get audience in other tribes that exists.

5. The lyrics are going to be uploaded in ".txt" format and synced with google drive. Meaning people can download the LYRICS to their phones or pc and view it later, its not compulsory to stay still on the website to view the lyrics.

NOTE: ADMINS WILL BE NEEDED TOO

If you are in support, LIKE and SHARE, if you feel something iz wrong with this idea, Please drop your comments lets hear what you feel abou this initiative!

You can tell me thingz privately by messaging me on fb @

[url]facebook.com/mustyhboy[/url]

Or send me an email;

[email]sannimustapha@gmail.com[/email]

This is nice bro. It's a great idea. I support you. So what's the next step?

Lemme tag some artistes I know here and see what they think though:

Cc; Jreyez
Obesemf
Sosiqdude
Airforce1
Andyblaze
KingHenryVIII
Limerick
Re: Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free by mustyhboy(m): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
GIYAZZ:
This is nice bro. It's a great idea. I support you. So what's the next step?
Lemme tag some artistes I know here and see what they think though:
Cc; Jreyez
Obesemf
Sosiqdude
Airforce1
Andyblaze
KingHenryVIII
Limerick

please share to as many places you can, faceboook, twitter and groups you belong. i don't want this to be a waste of my time
Re: Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free by GIYAZZ(m): 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
mustyhboy:

please share to as many places you can, faceboook, twitter and groups you belong. i don't want this to be a waste of my time
It won't bro. Infact in the future. You'd be proud you made that site happen. Just create it real quick. Develop it and start promoting it. I and some dudes will be willing to help.

Just make it happen first. This is how Notjustok.com started you know?
Re: Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free by jreyez(m): 2:52am On Jun 28, 2015
Watch how this will turn out.
Re: Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free by ARTISTDAMILOLA(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2015
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY FREESTYLE RAP HERE here http://tindeck.com/listen/jfxui
Re: Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free by ARTISTDAMILOLA(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2015
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY FREESTYLE RAP HERE here http://tindeck.com/listen/jfxui PLEASE LISTEN TO MY FREESTYLE RAP HERE here http://tindeck.com/listen/jfxui
Re: Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free by obesemf(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2015
jreyez:
fowl
Re: Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free by jreyez(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2015
cheesy
obesemf:

fowl
Re: Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free by mustyhboy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
jreyez:

wat'd you mean?
Re: Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free by adeyrossin(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
PLEASE KINDLY DOWNLOAD THIS SONG BY ADEY ROSSIN TITLED KI NI MO SE SEIZE 1MB GOD BLESS U AS YOU DO THAT FOR ME http://playmyjamz.com/share/vHxWLkFIgw3925

(1) (Reply)

¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] / Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread / The Jor Ohhh Battle: Jassie Vs Lalaboi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.