Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (57518 Views)

Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / I Became Stronger In My Relationship After Reading This!! / Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by emsheddy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Alexkene:

Bro, can I have your number. I need the tea pls!
Lolz! No dulling oh my nigga...dis guy fit turn distributor for us self...I greet u my nigga
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by xcesswag(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ogbeni jara e........reduce ur booze intake and try revive by kedi
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by opedaydydx9(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
cornoil:
nymphoman*iacs are not hoe*s, they don't have sex because of material things but they could do anything because of sex. Be with someone you are sexually compatible with, not a nympho.
lol.......... That's Y they have their bfs to dig.... U don't understand yet.... If as a guy u knw u r nt man enough for a ny*mpho , then run for ur life cause dating one will be a death wish... I love my nymp*hoes!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by player007(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
cronsberg:
Guys, i was just having a conversation with my girlfriend/ wife to be about likes and likes-not in bed, and while listing her likes, she went on a story telling episode about her previous guy. The part of the story that caught my attention was when she said that her ex will do her for hours without resting. She said there was a time she visited the guy and he effd her from 12 noon to 5pm, that she could barely walk that day and was feeling so satisfied and fulfilled. She then said with all the fuss i was making about effing her out of her senses, that i came short of satisfaction, and that the guy was stronger in bed. You could imaging how furious and boiling i was feeling inside while hearing this from her in a normal conversation.
The facts are though that when ever we have sex, i am absolutely sure i last for atleast 15 minutes or more no doubt, my penis is 5.7 to 6 inches erect and hard as wood, i do pre-intimacy and such, so what the hell is the problem? Is it even my damn problem or her's? I know for damn sure no normal guy will last for more than 20 minutes of constant thrusting. If she has to be effd for hours in order to feel satisfied, isn't she the one with the problem? On the one hand, i feel like i shouldn't even worry myself since she is aperantly the nimphomeniac not me. On the other hand, i feel that her "accidental revelation" is a sign of what's to come, as in she might be a cheater when married because of her insatiable appetied for marathon sex.
what's your opinion guys
Do you want the truth?
Let her go. If you value you Heart. Because there is a 100% chance that she's going to cheat on you with her ex when you marry her.
Had an ex who told me that even if she gets married to someone else that she will still sleep with me .
Sex is one of the key ingredient of every marriage. And if you are not giving it to her/him the way he/she wants, they will definitely find another altanative.
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by Mrslimblack(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
Would you'd rather she didn't tell you?. Come on, appreciate her open-mindedness and take it upon your self to improve your sex life. The both of you can have a discuss on how you can enhance and augment your game. It's nothing to worry about if you ask me. Just take it as a challenge and improve.
so a man that last 15 mins after pre-intimacy is not enough, it's only when they discuss and he starts taking drugs, then last for 8 hours. That's when you'll know he is doing well. My brother tell your u can't last that, and see her reaction, if she can't accept u that way, then run as ur leg can carry you. If u go ahead to marry her, she fit f**k the whole of ur street just to be satisfied sexually. A nympho can be satisfied.
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by 0b1nna: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Don't they all say that?
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by hugeriding: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
cronsberg:
Guys, i was just having a conversation with my girlfriend/ wife to be about likes and likes-not in bed, and while listing her likes, she went on a story telling episode about her previous guy. The part of the story that caught my attention was when she said that her ex will do her for hours without resting. She said there was a time she visited the guy and he effd her from 12 noon to 5pm, that she could barely walk that day and was feeling so satisfied and fulfilled. She then said with all the fuss i was making about effing her out of her senses, that i came short of satisfaction, and that the guy was stronger in bed. You could imaging how furious and boiling i was feeling inside while hearing this from her in a normal conversation.
The facts are though that when ever we have sex, i am absolutely sure i last for atleast 15 minutes or more no doubt, my penis is 5.7 to 6 inches erect and hard as wood, i do pre-intimacy and such, so what the hell is the problem? Is it even my damn problem or her's? I know for damn sure no normal guy will last for more than 20 minutes of constant thrusting. If she has to be effd for hours in order to feel satisfied, isn't she the one with the problem? On the one hand, i feel like i shouldn't even worry myself since she is aperantly the nimphomeniac not me. On the other hand, i feel that her "accidental revelation" is a sign of what's to come, as in she might be a cheater when married because of her insatiable appetied for marathon sex.

your opinion guys

ATIMES EXCEPTIONAL DAYS ARE OVERATED

cronsberg youre fortunate I found this your THREAD, if every other demeanor of hers check out to be correct , eg personality attitude towards you and your folks and disposition to hard work , not being desirous of affluence and being into you . she will know your ride as the new standard because in marriage sex is one of the things couple do together , there is a lot to it.

having sex for 5 hours is a one of those thing its not what a woman can live for those days come but you cant play football and expect to sore 5 goals every day . a times the exceptional days can overshadow regular days. I hope that's her case
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
cronsberg:
Guys, i was j
what's your opinion guys

If you try and satisfy her, you will die before your time. God, in his infinite mercy, has exposed her to you. Run for your soul. The day your satisfy her. Probably at age 55, the p.u.ssy will become more demanding and you spend all your life on pu..s.y business when your mates will be like Dangote
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
RedBenson:

Dont go disturbing urself that overhype. Even consultant generals in likes of myself, B0rn2fuck/Born2fuckpussy, magicminister, obontami, atmy, ipopalomo etc in fucktotology dont last that long. Even mojo (blue fillm actors) dont stay even for 1hr 30mins with no pauses without pouring out. Make nobody deceive o.

Btw, is good to be back to nairaland after giving myself a break to be able to concentrate on something important. Seun, i hope ur ministry is gradually paddling the canoe to the permanent site?
who made you a consultant general?..yeye boy.
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by teekay213(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
great664:

Don't doubt it I have gone more than that... though its not straight but the ability to keep hard and thrusting even after you cum... when she is dried up, a lot of fore-pla.y and she is wet again and it continues.... its just normal.

Op you need to step up a little bit if you love and want to keep her, but the hours is not the problem you can satisfy a girl under 10mins if only you hit the right spot.

For instance if you got a little itching on your back and you ask someone to help you scratch it, and the person keep scratching around the spot even for hours will the itching vanish? No, but in 5mins or below the person scratch the exact spot you will feel satisfied. its same with woman

Your girl is not a nympho you just need to step up and do the right thing...... sorry for my long sermon
bad guyses everywhere,na another person wives una dey use do pratical. grin
great664:

Don't doubt it I have gone more than that... though its not straight but the ability to keep hard and thrusting even after you cum... when she is dried up, a lot of fore-pla.y and she is wet again and it continues.... its just normal.

Op you need to step up a little bit if you love and want to keep her, but the hours is not the problem you can satisfy a girl under 10mins if only you hit the right spot.

For instance if you got a little itching on your back and you ask someone to help you scratch it, and the person keep scratching around the spot even for hours will the itching vanish? No, but in 5mins or below the person scratch the exact spot you will feel satisfied. its same with woman

Your girl is not a nympho you just need to step up and do the right thing...... sorry for my long sermon
bad guyses everywhere,na another person wives una dey use do pratical.
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by hugeriding: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mrslimblack:
so a man that last 15 mins after pre-intimacy is not enough, it's only when they discuss and he starts taking drugs, then last for 8 hours. That's when you'll know he is doing well. My brother tell your u can't last that, and see her reaction, if she can't accept u that way, then run as ur leg can carry you. If u go ahead to marry her, she fit f**k the whole of ur street just to be satisfied sexually. A nympho can be satisfied.

HEAR IT FROM A LADY 15 MINS PLUS FORE PLAY IS MORE THAN SATISFACTORY . CRONSBERG FIGURE IT OUT SEX FIVE HOURS PER DAY IS A ONE OFF IF IT EVER HAPPENS SEF . ITS CRAZIE TO THINK OF . WONT YOU ATTEND TO OTHER STUFFS.

A CAR CAN TRAVEL A WHOLE DAY BUT WHO DOES DAT KINDA OF TRIP NON STOPPING
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by 1stola: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
ddeston:
That your babe.

Na she we Benin Boys dy call
Kabaka, or lienus ubah.

Shu.

Bleep babe from 12-5?

Which Alomo be that or drugs. Your dick no peel.

Bros she just dy use code dy tell you say.
Make you step up nothing more.

#12-5 SMH
LEARNERS
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by kilode100(f): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
MostRanking:
Ma akwa ibom gf.. I hear am d@ day sotey i no c sperm 2 rlease again

You for eat before you mount am cheesy cheesy

You wan waka as you take come out?
Abeg o.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by Jaypea98: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

It cant be straight phocking till 5 from 12....intermediary breaks go deh na.....and if the babe get a bada$$ body to die for...Omo na to finish the babe o..

Make i ask you, woman done ever tell you say u cum to quick and u let her go like that?...

Op, I had your experience recently, but I reboot my organs and got my stamina back...3sundays ago....right from 2:30pm till 7:45pm I was still killing her poospoos...in between we would just act a script and go back to our rabbit lives...

So op, you too can do it...man up!!! Blow her mind away, mess her brain up, let it malfunction for you alone....

#sojiyaself
You still didn't proffer sny solution to his probkens
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by buchi4action(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin 5hrs non stop? shocked chai her honey pot don slack
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by buchi4action(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by great664(m): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
teekay213:
bad guyses everywhere,na another person wives una dey use do pratical. ;Dbad guyses everywhere,na another person wives una dey use do pratical.
Lol na the era and society when we find ourselves o. wetin we go do
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by Fulaman198(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

whre have u been

Hello sir, I've been busy with a lot of real world affairs. I've also been trying to innovate some new software but we'll see how that goes. How about yourself? How has life been treating you kind sir?
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by frankkydee(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
guy,don't worry about what that lady told. pls,i beg you leave that lady and move on cause you can never satisfy such a lady who compares. they are the type that cheats and covet. this is my candid advice from experience.
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by Fulaman198(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
cronsberg:
Hahahaha, shiittttz. What a nightmarish picture you guys are painting in my head. You see what i didn't tell her was that maybe the reason i dont want to go for long on her is cuz her puccy stinks bad. I mean dead flesh bad. But because she sexy small, i overlook it and do the needful. Honestly, i would love to go down on her and such, but i couldn't risk throwing up while doing it. Another thing is that 3 rounds at once and maybe 5 rounds a day is not my problem, as i did it all the time with my former girl, but abeg man no be machine, so it can't be all the time. I guess what really irked me about her story is the way she told it, there was this look on her face that says she misses it or something. And you know when women start to think back to those times, then its only a matter of time before they act on it, and honestly, i dont want a situation whereby we marry and she "tries" the guy again, cuz it will lead me to commit a crime of passion or murder or something.

Now isn't the time to be a gentleman sir. She wasn't quite the lady with you. So you can tell her in a sweet and kind voice that you are unable to go down on her because her snatch isn't emitting the most pleasant of odours.

In regards to your ngorgu kind sir, Don't worry about it. There are ways to increase it and increase the blood flow and size to it. However, if she is not your soulmate you may have to look elsewhere. I know that you are a proud man, so I don't want you to become a cuck.

I don't see how someone, especially one whom is super "Hot" can find that amount of time to have intercourse for that duration of time. They must have some excess time on their hands.

I know that you will rise up and make the correct decision in the end for yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by ghetto101(m): 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
why not ask her to go and continue with her ex

cronsberg:
what's your opinion guys

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by pickabeau1: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Fulaman198:

Hello sir, I've been busy with a lot of real world affairs. I've also been trying to innovate some new software but we'll see how that goes. How about yourself? How has life been treating you kind sir?

Im fine also
Good to know u r well and good
I was just asking ESoul a few days back

All the best

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by Matty33(m): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
cronsberg:
what's your opinion guys
Bros leave her and go get another lady, u don't need a soothsayer to tell u she is missing her ex in ur house. Pls run!
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by friedcorn: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
chaiiii

[size=20pt]FOR DIVIDENDS OF NAIRACRACY AND E-CRACY
LADIES HERE IS YOUR MAN. HANDSOME, BRILLIANT,:WITTY AND JOVIAL.

GUYS THIS IS YOUR PAL.

PLEASE WE NEED YOUR VOTES BEFORE 6PM.
MAKE UNA HELP US VOTE NA

TYPE
I VOTE FOR IAMKINGZLEE CC NLJEGA
CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW[/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by ghettodreamz(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
cronsberg:
Hahahaha, shiittttz. What a nightmarish picture you guys are painting in my head. You see what i didn't tell her was that maybe the reason i dont want to go for long on her is cuz her puccy stinks bad. I mean dead flesh bad. But because she sexy small, i overlook it and do the needful. Honestly, i would love to go down on her and such, but i couldn't risk throwing up while doing it. Another thing is that 3 rounds at once and maybe 5 rounds a day is not my problem, as i did it all the time with my former girl, but abeg man no be machine, so it can't be all the time. I guess what really irked me about her story is the way she told it, there was this look on her face that says she misses it or something. And you know when women start to think back to those times, then its only a matter of time before they act on it, and honestly, i dont want a situation whereby we marry and she "tries" the guy again, cuz it will lead me to commit a crime of passion or murder or something.

A stitch in time saves nine, if you love yourself back out from such a relationship and save yourself some avoidable and preventable marital woes in the years to come.
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by Thryphosa(m): 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
fretfingers:

At Op,

Ofcourse no guy can thrust for 4 to 5hours at a stretch...however, its absolutely possible to last in bed that long... Now here note the difference: THRUSTING and LASTING IN BED FOR LONG..

U break d thrust in bits to last in bed... Some few mins of thrusting, wen u get too excited stop, add some few lil chats in between... Play a lil, u know like just playfully kiss her eyes, outer ear, nose bridge, bite her lips gently, caress her..u should know well na.... Then wen u r sure d excitement had subsided, then change position or remain at d initial position then continue thrusting again... Gently thrust, add some shallow ones mixed with deep ones too.. U know like... Ten shallow thrust then wen she least expected add like 2 deep thrust.. From 10 to 9 shallow then 3deep thrust and so on... Op before u know, u go don use 12hours for bed....hehehehe

It works for me.. Sha... Different strokes for different folks u get!

So on point bro! No drug, I repeat, no drug can be so effective as this technique. I have been using this technique for long and has not for once failed me. You can go on and on and on.....until you wish to cum.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by Cpumping(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
eightsin:
Tell her your previous girl was smarter

1million likes
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by Holiday0299(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bunch of jealousless and godless people. The fact that your fiancée has been sleeping with men is of no consequence to you. What kind of a world is this? In Bible days, women are stoned to death for having premarital sex. Imagine this nonsense. Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by Tunagee(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
cronsberg:
what's your opinion guys

you better employ a horse to be fucking her and look for a better person less of a nymphomaniac. she dey craze
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by Fulaman198(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

Im fine also
Good to know u r well and good
I was just asking ESoul a few days back

All the best

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by Besto(m): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Omo d babe can lie eh! Who fvcks from 12 to 5?

you know gals lose part of thier senses during nacking.... so she cud have not follow up the time range properly... give a gal a proper 1hr nacking... its guna be 5hrs in her timing cos proper nacking u will pass out almst immediately n wake up 4hrs later....

why guys lost it at the start of sex.. e. g emeka my guy..
emeka wey dey form boss to go lock door for nite.
babe show.. touched emekus small.. come remind emekus say door neva lock... if u see ow emekus jump up go lock door....
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. by BluStreak(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
My guy, thats what the world has become. Too much porn and women emmancipation should take the blame. You just have to up your game. You can do it. Just train your mind and body and the rest will be history. Yes you can go 45 - 60 min on a single round which will also include changing positions, trusting speed and angle. Thats the way 92% of women want it my guy, forget their fronting wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused / Lady Announced Marriage Without Husband, Searching For Husband(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.