Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 (4955 Views)

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Ahmed Zakari &co. Chartered Accountant. Interview / Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by Adele200(m): 1:31am On Jun 25, 2015
Ahmed Zakari & Company (Chartered Accountants) - From its origins in 1993, Ahmed Zakari and Co. (Chartered Accountants) have expanded and developed into one of Nigeria's fastest growing indigenous professional services firm, providing auditing, taxation, business consulting practices, Islamic finance and other financial advisory services.

Ahmed Zakari & Company (Chartered Accountants) has been able to tailor its services to the needs of its clients. The overriding aim is to make the maximum contribution to the success of each and every client. In keeping with this aim and due to our growth, we are looking for highly dynamic, innovative and top-flight professionals to fill the under listed vacancy in our Advisory, Tax and Audit & Assurance practice in our Lagos, Kano and Abuja offices:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee

Locations: Abuja, Kano and Lagos

Requirements
•Candidates should be less than 27 years old.
•Candidates should possess excellent academic pedigree and are ready to be challenged, to team up with others and take responsibility for their personal growth.
•Candidates with progression in accredited relevant professional qualifying examinations and knowledge of IFRS will be at an added advantage.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online

Application Closing Date
7th July, 2015.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by ebony2012: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2015
Thanks for the info.
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by AliuAbdulwahab(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Got invite for a recruitment test. Who's with me?
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by gabby02: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
I got an Invite too, they said assessment, pls wot shud be expect?
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by OgaSirAde(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hello everyone I got the test invite too assessment test nxt wk sat let's all do some findings around its possible we get clues from some1 who has written there test before. If any info let's inform one anoda on time before the test.
Good luck to evryone!
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by singlefade25(f): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
I got the invite.
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by wallmosh: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Alihamdullah I got also.
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by gud2bvee: 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
I applied but no invite yet. Plz did any of u put abj as location? cry

1 Like

Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by bonjel75(m): 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
I got the invitation as well.
Test format gonna be Verbal, Maths and critical reasoning, they might not allow calculation.
Pls don't quote me wrong, am talking from recent experience wit similar firm.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by bonjel75(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
singlefade25:
I got the invite.
That is great! Re u also in Lag?
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by singlefade25(f): 7:41am On Jul 26, 2015
bonjel75:

That is great! Re u also in Lag?
Yes.
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by bonjel75(m): 8:16am On Jul 26, 2015
singlefade25:
Yes.
Can we connect pls?
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by oshiokpu(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: az and co assessment test..I got the invite too. location: Lagos. hope the test no be accounting oo ?
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by kheart(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
I got the invite too but the thought of maths sha. Anyone who hs writen deir aptitude test b4 should help us out.
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by Tolakay: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Just sent ma CV now. kindly assist with the details of d invite. I wanna gatecrash
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by DennisEche(m): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
gud2bvee:
I applied but no invite yet. Plz did any of u put abj as location? cry
yes, i got the invite and Abj is my location
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by Tolakay: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tolakay:
Just sent ma CV now. kindly assist with the details of d invite. I wanna gatecrash
lag invite pls
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by wallmosh: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
One should find means in preparing for this test because I think we are the first to take the test.

Run through other discussions on aptitude tests and make downloads.

Hope it assist sum1.
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by wallmosh: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
One should find means in preparing for this test because I think we are the first to take the test.

Run through other discussions on aptitude tests and make downloads.

Hope it assists sum1.
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by jseak(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
DennisEche:

yes, i got the invite and Abj is my location
Hi, do you mind sharing the date and location for Abuja test? I am a Kogi resident but was invited to Lagos for the test. The journey would be too long fi me..
Thanks
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by gud2bvee: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Tnx for responding. Have got the invite
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by DennisEche(m): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2015
jseak:

Hi, do you mind sharing the date and location for Abuja test? I am a Kogi resident but was invited to Lagos for the test. The journey would be too long fi me..
Thanks
ok. send yr no
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by jseak(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2015
DennisEche:

ok. send yr no
08****. Thanks
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by AnnieBliss: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2015
I have been trying to send my CV all to no avail. It'd bouncing back. How did u guys do it. Pls assist
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by Tolakay: 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
AnnieBliss:
I have been trying to send my CV all to no avail. It'd bouncing back. How did u guys do it. Pls assist
guess u made d mistake of sending to career@ahmedzakari.com instead of careers@ahmed.....
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by wallmosh: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tolakay:
guess u made d mistake of sending to career@ahmedzakari.com instead of careers@ahmed.....
AnnieBliss:
Is the application still on?
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by Tolakay: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
wallmosh:

Is the application still on?
Gaskia aint sure oo but sure dat any application sent to d address will *b* delivered to d address above
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by wallmosh: 7:44am On Jul 29, 2015
Tolakay:
Gaskia aint sure oo but sure dat any application sent to d address will delivered to d address above

But I thought they have selected their prospective applicants before deadline.
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by Tolakay: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
bonjel75:
I got the invitation as well.
Test format gonna be Verbal, Maths and critical reasoning, they might not allow calculation.
Pls don't quote me wrong, am talking from recent experience wit similar firm.
math=calculation. thanks for dis hint. pls any oda info l b appreciated. Saturday is almost here
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by bonjel75(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tolakay:
math=calculation. thanks for dis hint. pls any oda info l b appreciated. Saturday is almost here
Contact me on whatsapp 08186658557
Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 30, 2015
They are a medium size audit firm and I am thinking they would want to follow the big four style. If you lied about your age....OYO.
If you are currently working in a small audit firm..... Good opportunity for you to move up.
If you have been working as an account officer...... Good opportunity
If you are academically sound with no job.... Great opportunity.
Finally, prepare because they want only the best nothing but the best.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 31, 2015
It is happening tomorrow. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Progroup Invitation.. Anyone Got This?? / Have You Ever Heard Of Tgresource Interview / Help Me Check My Name Among Shortlisted Candidate For Nigerian Army Short Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.