Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:17 PM

New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives (47246 Views)

"Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai / New Sect ‘yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi .forbids Western Education, Shares Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by abraka00(f): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2015
Soon muslims we say christians are behind such group. They will accuse CAN and Oritsejafor of backing them. Later they will say Isreal, America, Uk and France is supplying d arms to d group. Finally they will accuse South-South , South-East and Ihejirika of funding them.

1 Like

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Femistico(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2015
investigation should be ongoing now to know dis people's mission..We shouldn't take dis lightly oo
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by tafrica(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2015
Another set to Baba's "misguided brothers". I hope Baba will be visionary in curbing them before they escalate. You can start close monitoring of their activities now, don't wait till they start killing people before you act.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Roughfyzay(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2015
oloriooko:
Are you sure of this?
Very sure of it
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by oloriooko(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2015
abraka00:
Soon muslims we say christians are behind such group. They will accuse CAN and Oritsejafor of backing them. Later they will say Isreal, America, Uk and France is supplying d arms to d group. Finally the will accuse South-South , South-East and Ihejirika of funding them.
lipsrsealed
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Calbarian(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2015
This goes on to elucidate the fact that the government needs to prioritise education nationwide in deed and in totality.

N1 to $1, nationwide school lunches daily, declaration of assets, N5000 monthly welfare scheme, scrapping of the office of the first lady and other promises made by the current president during the campaign era may be achieved (or may not be achieved at all) to varying degrees. However, if Nigeria continues to fail in its basic responsibilities, all these secondary matters may just lack relevance because we might just be thrown into full scale war by these so-called fundamentalists.

It's a pitiable but nonetheless precarious situation that we currently find ourselves in.

Dem no dey tell blind man say war don start
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by mekadinho(f): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2015
adsonstone:
Seems the southwest is the only 'peaceful' zone in Nigeria.
Many Northerners want to be terrorists or just constitute a nuisance...the southeast(erners) want to secede.

May God help Nigeria.
SW? ABEG SHUT UR MOUTH, 90% OF ROBBERY, KIDNAPPING, RITUAL, RAPE CASES, REPORTED LAST WEEK N DS WEEK R FROM SW, NO REGION IS SAFE, INFACT SE IS SAFER DAN SW.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Calbarian(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2015
jimmy4x:

I'm also serving here buh never spent a week , I'm already fed up of this boring state
let dem just detonate something so dey can send me back to my state abeg....I can't wait to leave this state.

Lool!
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Topmost2015(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2015
I am sure there will be a similar phrases in Quran like we have in the Bible

"I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive".

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by ransomed: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2015
bloodkiIler:

eze ule grin
::--May God touch your heart and engrace you to forgive your percieved political enemies. Thanks.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by driand(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2015
bloodkiIler:
so much wahala for the illiterate terrorist Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla Buhari

confusion shall be your portion till the last day of your Hopless miserable life.

Hopless cow Daura President the bastard kunu sipping monkey

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
that's how it all starts, soon you'll know who is a dullard, you hopeless son of a b1tching bucket.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Lukmann(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Another true followers of "Allah" has emerge wif Confusion. "Islam-a-BAD Religion of piss"

Erodedeast..must u insult islam in ur statement,are u telling me other religions dnt have extremists? i just dnt knw hw u guys behave.my advice to u is "STUDY THEY RELIGION NOT THE FOLLOWERS".i just hope dis hate won't make u go haywire.. HATE IS LYK AN ACID WHICH EATS THE DEEPER LAYERS OF THE SOUL..

salam.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by driand(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2015
sexaddict08:
it is not bad mouth, THERE CAN NEVER BE PEACE IN THIS WORLD.
Quote me anywhere.
As one problem ends, another springs up.
Have you ever seen CNN and others lacking crime news?
Let this world just end joor...
But which kind religion be this ? Make God give them their own planet now
if you're so eager for to the world to end why don't you just take ur own miserable life.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by bloodkiIler: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2015
driand:
that's how it all starts, soon you'll know who is a dullard, you hopeless son of a b1tching bucket.

Product of dog's sperm like you grin
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Mobile phone is to modernized. They better don't eat any processed food or ride on bicycle, bike or ride in cars. They better not wear clothes because all these are products of western education. They'd better relocated to the amazon forest.
How 'v u been jor? Been a while u commented.

I've been okay jor.

How are u?
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by bloodkiIler: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2015
ransomed:
::--May God touch your heart and engrace you to forgive your percieved political enemies. Thanks.

They did it to Gej and I learnt from them
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Acekidc4(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2015
bloodkiIler:
so much wahala for the illiterate terrorist Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla Buhari

confusion shall be your portion till the last day of your Hopless miserable life.

Hahahaahahaahahahahagringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
You're a Funny Monkeygringringrin
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by bigwallace(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2015
bloodkiIler:

you will soon run madoooo,cos dis man will preside over ur misreable till the next. 4yrs
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Lukmann(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2015
joseph1832:
The muslims community and the Sultan of Sokoto who is the head of all muslims in Nigeria will not come out and speak against this group now that its still in its infant stage, instead he and his fellow muslim will keep mute. When things start getting out of hand, then you'll start hearing all type of useless and senseless sentiments.

The muslim community owe it to themselves and Nigeria to stop this group from evolving into what Boko Haram turned into.

To be fore warned is to be fore armed!!!.

they owe no one any explanation.. we are in a "democracy" nt sharia.so d govt shld do d needful. moreover, what is disowning going to do? NOTHING!!!!
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by bloodkiIler: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2015
bigwallace:
you will soon run madoooo,cos dis man will preside over ur misreable till the next. 4yrs

Just like that rabid dog will still be forking your harlot mother's puccccy till 2019 cheesy
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by bloodkiIler: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2015
Acekidc4:

Hahahaahahaahahahahagringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
You're a Funny Monkeygringringrin

Otu nne i monkey grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by joseph1832(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2015
Lukmann:

they owe no one any explanation.. we are in a "democracy" nt sharia.so d govt shld do d needful. moreover, what is disowning going to do? NOTHING!!!!
The government isn't suppose to do anything but the muslim community should! Democracy or not, this people are towing the same line Boko Haram tow by condemning western education.

I'll hate to see things get out of hand and later start hearing muslims say "na muslim dem kill pass oh". The earlier the better!.

1 Like

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by mousco(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2015
FG shud scata any new b4 it turn sumtin else
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Osakah24(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Ehya I dey pity you.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by bloodkiIler: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2015
Osakah24:
Ehya I dey pity you.

pity your Hopless father more cool
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Otunbatrafford: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2015
Now is the best time to root them out. What nonsense.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by sexaddict08(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2015
driand:
if you're so eager for to the world to end why don't you just take ur own miserable life.

OK, but u have to go first. open your mouth let me blast your fu.ckin.g throat. Paahhhh!!!
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by bigwallace(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Just like that rabid dog will still be forking your harlot mother's puccccy till 2019 cheesy
well. I av to just ignore you cos its obvious ur mama was bleeped by a chimpanzee,nd u just a product of dat jungle animal
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by doncollino: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2015
THEY SHOULD FLUSH THEM ALL BEFORE THEY PICK UP ARMS.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by bloodkiIler: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2015
bigwallace:
well. I av to just ignore you cos its obvious ur mama was bleeped by a chimpanzee,nd u just a product of dat jungle animal

Just like your harlot mother forks random dogs just for #300 grin
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Osakah24(m): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2015
bloodkiIler:

pity your Hopless father more cool
we know dey quarrel na,I follow vote gej like u but u are taking the hating too far.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by bloodkiIler: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2015
Osakah24:
we know dey quarrel na,I follow vote gej like u but u are taking the hating too far.

ok sorry sir

but they did it to Gej so it's pay back time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) / Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed / Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.