Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives (47337 Views)

"Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai / New Sect ‘yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi .forbids Western Education, Shares Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nigeria police did not investigate o, they are waiting for 'official report'. Ok, continue, when lokoloko go kolo come start to dey kill you for station na dat time you go know.

1 Like

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by emekamn(m): 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
bossricky:
Foolish religion @islam. Bloody fools all muslims are assholes. I HATE YOU ALL MOTHERFUCKERS
trust me i have been with very nice Muslims and i have also seen bad Christians too. my point is, there are good and bad people religion is just a cover
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Blackfire(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lukmann:

they should go n fyt them...ryt?.If you should look at their beliefs its quite different from that of a regular muslim so i see no reason why d muslim community shld be involved.if u even look closer THEY dont believe in d five compulsory prayer n gaurding of their wives.Atleast if u dnt knw much abt muslims you shld knw how they take their prayers seriously n gaurding there wives jealously

tell me one belief that all muslims agreed to? Just one
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Forwetinnah: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sai Buhari. ...nothing wey we no go see as fulani become President. They've missed the position so much that it has gotten into their heads. smh
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by joseph1832(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lukmann:

i agree that there r muslims that dont pray bt they r quite different from this folks..what i disagree wiv in ur statement is the "the muslim community owe an explanation " part.its high time we do away with religious sentiment n fight any form of bigotry head-on.. an extremist is an extremist.its just like u saying a "Christian robber" or a "muslim kidnapper" it just doesn't make sense!!!!.some people are just usin dis cunny coinage of "religious crime" to kindle an unending clash among adherents of different faiths..
All the more reason why they should be spoken against.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by absoluteSuccess: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Is the winter a long one? I hope it doesn't come with the white walkers.
We better pray its not. The white walkers are on rampage in in the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by bloodkiIler: 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
baibijay:

Where is your sense?

my sense is with your father
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by bloodkiIler: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
simpleseyi:

This one too na somebody pikin? What a wasted spermatozoa! Woe unto a man that bring forth into the world children that he cannot train.

Better than a product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother like you

Ikpu nne i
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Xfemt(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
Muslim re not terrorist but terrorist re Muslims
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Meti99(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
islamiyyahu
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Lukmann(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blackfire:

tell me one belief that all muslims agreed to? Just one

if u r truly interested in knowing that..make research .Dont ask me just for the sake of asking.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Lukmann(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
joseph1832:
All the more reason why they should be spoken against.

yeah.by all n sundry nt just d muslim community.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by moshould(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Honestly, its very simple for u to understand...please share ur wives amongst urselves and stay away keep ur own family away from western education, dats all..no need to quarrel anybody...foools
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by dwayni: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
vivypretty:
what does your koran say about Adultery

Koran has nothing to do with these stupidities. It is with no doubt questionable whether or not those terror groups are truly Muslims. As for the wars, they are all political. There is more violent teaching in both old and new testament in the bible than Koran.

I am a christian btw
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by bukster(f): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lukmann:

they owe no one any explanation.. we are in a "democracy" nt sharia.so d govt shld do d needful. moreover, what is disowning going to do? NOTHING!!!!

If the Sultan of Sokoto disowns the group it may stop thousands of impressionable youth from joining it because they believe it is a true Islamic cause.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by thrillionaire(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
TechRev:
President Buhari's children are now coming out.
very funny @ President Buhari
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by damiandammy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
same2u:
Boko haram : north east yanlabaiku. : north central biafra. : south east militant. : south south OPC. : south west
Yanlabaiku:North west
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Mathemagician(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
May God Almighty guide us aright. Islam is totally against all ths rubbish. They are on their own!
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Super1Star: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a moronic, cretinous fuuktard!

So it is "forwardness" to be dumb enough to give all your money to pastors to live large while you continue to suffer and smile waiting for a miracle, cretin?

Moronic fuuktard! You are talking about "dumbos"?

Being a dumbo is when you have elites that subjugated the poor and the poor turns around to terrorise them.

Being a dumbo is your elites ensuring the poor, the talakawas, the almajiris do not go to school, so that they can keep.lording it over them, and the poor turned out to be a thorn in their flesh.

Being a dumbo bastar.d that you are is your elites giving a bright future to their own children, while thwarting the future of children of the less privileged people

We give money to pastors in the south, the same way you give to your alfas, imams and Marabouts.

1 Like

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by demobaba1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
The Federal and state govts need to swing into action in time, arrest these animals and their escapades before it gets out of hand .

1 Like

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Lukmann(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
bukster:

If the Sultan of Sokoto disowns the group it may stop thousands of impressionable youth from joining it because they believe it is a true Islamic cause.

u might b right.m nt against d idea of the sultan disowning the group what am saying is dat it shld b a collective effort
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Isiri: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
bloodkiIler:
so much wahala for the illiterate terrorist Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla Buhari

confusion shall be your portion till the last day of your Hopless miserable life.

Hopless cow Daura President the bastard kunu sipping monkey

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

na devil go punish u and ur father. oloriburuku omo
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
DravenCreighton:
The ignorance of the idiotts of nairaland knows no bounds. A group of hedonistic foools who get this "forbid salat" emerges and some brain dead gorillas are calling them true muslim. Smh

Ibn `Umar (radiallahu anhuma) reported: The Messenger of Allah (salallahu alayhi wasalam) said, "Islam is based on five (pillars): testifying that there is no true god except Allah and that Muhammad (PBUH) is His slave and Messenger; performing of Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat); the payment of Zakat; performing Hajj (pilgrimage) to the House [of Allah (Ka`bah)]; and Saum (fasting) during the month of Ramadan.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

If you don't pray, you're not a muslim. And for the ignorant foools here.....
can't u deliver ur point withi
Out using vulgar words or insult?and u called urself a muslim even fasting which I doubt,smh.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Sagamite(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Super1Star:

Being a dumbo is when you have elites that subjugated the poor and the poor turns around to terrorise them.

Being a dumbo is your elites ensuring the poor, the talakawas, the almajiris do not go to school, so that they can keep.lording it over them, and the poor turned out to be a thorn in their flesh.

Being a dumbo bastar.d that you are is your elites giving a bright future to their own children, while thwarting the future of children of the less privileged people

We give money to pastors in the south, the same way you give to your alfas, imams and Marabouts.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

So you are smart when you have all the education but still believe it is "winches" that are doing you and spraying holywater over your head and speaking in tongues, fuuktard?

2 Likes

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
onomeglo:
can't u deliver ur point withi
Out using vulgar words or insult?and u called urself a muslim even fasting which I doubt,smh.

Ooh you're singling me out? Lool! Can you like, shut up? Pay me no mind.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
DravenCreighton:

Ooh you're singling me out? Lool! Can you like, shut up? Pay me no mind.
ok oo ur problem undecided
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Super1Star: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sagamite:

So you are smart when you have all the education but still believe it is "winches" that are doing you and spraying holywater over your head and speaking in tongues, fuuktard?

Those are personal calls, dumbo.

What is the relationship between personal decisions and terrorising others, killing others in.the name of worshipping a religion, beheading people, rapin.g women and children, selling people as slaves.

You are mega dumbo. Wallahi!!!!

1 Like

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by sunshine1974(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kill them all now before it's too late
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Sagamite(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Super1Star:

Those are personal calls, dumbo.

What is the relationship between personal decisions and terrorising others, killing others in.the name of worshipping a religion, beheading people, rapin.g women and children, selling people as slaves.

You are mega dumbo. Wallahi!!!!

So terrorism is a collective decision, cretin?

1 Like

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Blackfire(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lukmann:

if u r truly interested in knowing that..make research .Dont ask me just for the sake of asking.

you are a muslim who made a vague point, and i ask u to be specific, you point me to mr google, se o wa alright?
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by lucilicious(f): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
I believe it all goes back to d muslim community....their false prophets r too much,teaching pple wrong doctrines which dey foolishly act on,if only their prophets r real n not so confused....I don't c wats so peaceful about dis islam religion,all over d world,dis sons of ishmeal r causing trouble just like their forefathers...is in d blood,I don't blame dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Mobolaji Johnson Transformed Marina As Lagos Governor (PHOTOS) / Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.