Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives (47324 Views)

"Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai / New Sect ‘yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi .forbids Western Education, Shares Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by juman(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
For what I read in the news the group appears as harmless tariqa group.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Lukmann(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blackfire:

you are a muslim who made a vague point, and i ask u to be specific, you point me to mr google, se o wa alright?

i'm alright.. u asked nt bcus u really need answers but just for asking sake..mr Google does the "asking sake " part n i do the "really need answer " part...se o gbo

1 Like

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Blackfire(m): 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lukmann:

i'm alright.. u asked nt bcus u really need answers but just for asking sake..mr Google does the "asking sake " part n i do the "really need answer " part...se o gbo

ok i really need answer
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Octaves(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
if buhari wants. let him disband them now before they get their own allocation of ammunition. if he doesn't want. that's his business. Na next election he go know wetin him do himself
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Lukmann(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blackfire:

ok i really need answer

first of all what differentiates a muslim from other so called muslims is the aqeedah (creed) nd manhaj (methodology ).so most of these sects went of islam either knowningly or unknowningly as a result of their adulterated aqeedah.
the mistake non muslim make is callin anyone who hears arabic or bears a muslim name a muslim but dat shouldnt b d case..
so the definition of a muslim is the one who submits to Allah by hving the ryt belief(aqeedah) n doing things the way islam instructs him to do it (manhaj).

these should answer ur question

1 Like

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Blackfire(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lukmann:

first of all what differentiates a muslim from other so called muslims is the aqeedah (creed) nd manhaj (methodology ).so most of these sects went of islam either knowningly or unknowningly as a result of their adulterated aqeedah.
the mistake non muslim make is callin anyone who hears arabic or bears a muslim name a muslim but dat shouldnt b d case..
so the definition of a muslim is the one who submits to Allah by hving the ryt belief(aqeedah) n doing things the way islam instructs him to do it (manhaj).

these should answer ur question

if i say yes,you know am lying.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by jhidey08(m): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
vivypretty:
what does your koran say about Adultery
haha, who told u these ones are Muslims? They're just groups led by one influential person 2 perpetrate his evil acts hiding under d umbrella of Islam. Islam does not promote any such thing.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by IGBOSON2: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
vivypretty:
what does your koran say about Adultery

^^^Well, technically they're swingers and not adulterers!.....Just playing devils advocate here so no crucify me abeg! lipsrsealed
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by unclejb2(m): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
They came very late. Boko Haram has taken all the territory
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Lukmann(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blackfire:

if i say yes,you know am lying.
lol...what part exactly?
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Blackfire(m): 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lukmann:

lol...what part exactly?

even the shahada(declaration of islamic faith) is not the same, the sunni and shia aint same.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Lukmann(m): 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blackfire:

even the shahada(declaration of islamic faith) is not the same, the sunni and shia aint same.

lol..lemme explain..the shahada is a declaration made by a convert or anyone in the muslim fold to affirm his belief in Allah as the only one who deserves to be worshipped and to belief in the prophethood of Muhammad and other prophets before.it is uttered by d mouth and affirmed in the heart.its just dat sum so called muslim just say it without contemplating on the meaning.

as for the sunni n shia.
the sunni also known as the firqat ul najiyah (the saved sect) or ahlus sunnah (people of the sunnah) are those who follow the prophet in all he does both in belief n in methodology..
the word sunnah means a path but islamically it means following the prophet

as for the shia there is ljmaa ulama (consensus among scholars) that they r nt muslims. interestingly these group started after d demise of the prophet.the became disbelievers as a result of of disbelief in prophet n his companions n also in his methodology. the shia also are also known as ashariyyah (the twelvers) bcus they r also subdivided into twelve group with each group having a minimum of four other subgroup.. they've gone astray in aqeedah n manhaj.

for the non muslims they would think the shias r muslims bt in reality they r not
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Super1Star: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

So terrorism is a collective decision, cretin?

Dumbo-est of the dumbos.

It is a collective decision because you collectively failed to produce a society that will promote education, making it easy for fundamentalists to brainwash the poor and gullible ones among you, who do not have any aspiration and hope for a better life anyway.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Sagamite(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Super1Star:

Dumbo-est of the dumbos.

It is a collective decision because you collectively failed to produce a society that will promote education, making it easy for fundamentalists to brainwash the poor and gullible ones among you, who do not have any aspiration and hope for a better life anyway.

Say "Yes, Sir".

So you think it is Sagamite you can use patchwork arguments for? grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, so it is not a collective decision because Southern Nigeria collectively failed to produce a society that will be able to use their education to reason, making it easy for their people to identify fraudulent criminals in frocks and stop being gullible, who do not give their hard earnings to criminals in private jets, hoping for a better life by doing so?

Moronic fuuktard!

1 Like

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Super1Star: 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Super1Star: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sagamite:

Say "Yes, Sir".

So you think it is Sagamite you can use patchwork arguments for? grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, so it is not a collective decision because Southern Nigeria collectively failed to produce a society that will be able to use their education to reason, making it easy for their people to identify fraudulent criminals in frocks and stop being gullible, who do not give their hard earnings to criminals in private jets, hoping for a better life by doing so?

Moronic fuuktard!

Sagacious calamity Dumbo,

When have you seen a society that produced a well educated set of people, allowing their pastors to turn them to blood sticking demons that your imams in the north have turned the poor amongst you into.

Everyday the coalition of the demons and your imams drink the blood of innocent, in the name of worshipping and fighting for a God. Is God that powerless that He cannot fight His own battle by Himself? If he takes me a mortal man to be fighting for an Immortal, I can as well make myself a God to that God I am fighting for.

You are a confirmed mega dumbo. Redeem your society from the scourge of mystery plaguing your miserable abode.

1 Like

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Sagamite(m): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Super1Star:

Sagacious calamity Dumbo,

When have you seen a society that produced a well educated set of people, allowing their pastors to turn them to blood sticking demons that your imams in the north have turned the poor amongst you into.

Everyday the coalition of the demons and your imams drink the blood of innocent, in the name of worshipping and fighting for a God. Is God that powerless that He cannot fight His own battle by Himself? If he takes me a mortal man to be fighting for an Immortal, I can as well make myself a God to that God I am fighting for.

You are a confirmed mega dumbo. Redeem your society from the scourge of mystery plaguing your miserable abode.

Is that an answer to my question? FUUKTARD! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Super1Star: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sagamite:

Is that an answer to my question? FUUKTARD! grin grin grin grin

Are you losing your voice Jumbo Dumbo.

What will your society do to nip in the bud, the ravaging blood sucking demons terrorising your land?

As if BH was not enough, here comes another horn bearing, hydra headed demon called Yanlaibaku.

When will your society stop fighting for God?

What kind of God does a mortal man fight for?

Are His hands lame that He cannot fight His own battle?

No wonder your elites keep subjugating the poor among you by not encouraging education, because they see them as ready tools that are malleable and can easily be configured for evil tendencies.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Sagamite(m): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Super1Star:

Are you losing your voice Jumbo Dumbo.

What will your society do to nip in the bud, the ravaging blood sucking demons terrorising your land?

As if BH was not enough, here comes another horn bearing, hydra headed demon called Yanlaibaku.

When will your society stop fighting for God?

What kind of God does a mortal man fight for?

Are His hands lame that He cannot fight His own battle?

No wonder your elites keep subjugating the poor among you by not encouraging education, because they see them as ready tools that are malleable and can easily be configured for evil tendencies.

Is that an answer to my question? FUUKTARD!

I asked you a question:

1 Like

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Super1Star: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sagamite:

Is that an answer to my question? FUUKTARD!

I asked you a question:

Everlasting Dumbo, shows how dumb and daft you are. Whoever gives his money to a pastor is taking a personal decision.

A society promoting poverty and mystery, for the elites to keep perpetrating themselves on the higher rung of societal leader at the expense of the hapless poor, is not only unfair and criminal, it is also devilish.

No wonder your Imams turned them into terrorists to make all your lives miserable the more.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Sagamite(m): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Super1Star:

Everlasting Dumbo, shows how dumb and daft you are. Whoever gives his money to a pastor is taking a personal decision.

A society promoting poverty and mystery, for the elites to keep perpetrating themselves on the higher rung of societal leader at the expense of the hapless poor, is not only unfair and criminal, it is also devilish.

No wonder your Imams turned them into terrorists to make all your lives miserable the more.

So how is Northern society collectively promoting poverty?

In your moronic mind, a few people is representative of majority?

If that is the case, are the pastors and other church members not collectively robbing the poor?

Fuuktard! grin

1 Like

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Super1Star: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sagamite:

So how is Northern society collectively promoting poverty?

In your moronic mind, a few people is representative of majority?

If that is the case, are the pastors and other church members not collectively robbing the poor?

Fuuktard! grin

Guinness Book of Records Dumbo,

How are the pastors robbing the poor? Did they put gun on the heads of the poor to donate? Naaaaaa

Your society failed to promote education and now it has boomeranged in your face. No thanks to your selfish elite class.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Sagamite(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Super1Star:

Guinness Book of Records Dumbo,

How are the pastors robbing the poor? Did they put gun on the heads of the poor to donate? Naaaaaa

Your society failed to promote education and now it has boomeranged in your face. No thanks to your selfish elite class.

Did they put a gun to the heads of people in the North not to go to school?

Did they put a gun to their heads to be poor?

So, fuuktard, how is it collective? You still have not explained. grin

1 Like

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by nortcentrallord(m): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
kennygee:

I've been okay jor.

How are u?

Am gud. Hope u 'r too?
Peace.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Super1Star: 1:39am On Jun 26, 2015
Sagamite:

Dumbo, how was the south able to achieve it, that their people are going to school and yours are not going?

Your elites subjugated your poors and now all of you are paying the price of your stupidity.
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Truckpusher(m): 1:45am On Jun 26, 2015
Sagamite:

grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 26, 2015
and how are they muslims
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by naira0(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Sagamite(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2015
Super1Star:

Dumbo, how did the south did it, that their people are going to school and yours are not going?

Your elites subjugated your poors and now all of you are paying the price of your stupidity.

GBOAAA!

GBOAAA!

Fuuktard, why are you shooting me! shocked

Why are you shooting me! shocked

Why did you bring out your Bazooka to a debate?

You want to kill me ni?

Why did you bring a weapon to a verbal argument? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Product of a failed education system! grin grin grin grin

So who is stewpid now? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Sagamite(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin

Paedophile! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Super1Star: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sagamite:

GBOAAA!

GBOAAA!

Fuuktard, why are you shooting me! shocked

Why are you shooting me! shocked

Why did you bring out your Bazooka to a debate?

You want to kill me ni?

Why did you bring a weapon to a verbal argument? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Product of a failed education system! grin grin grin grin

So who is stewpid now? grin grin grin grin grin

Ode, that was a typo.

Face the message. How will you re-confugure the brains of your terrorist and blood sucking demons
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Sagamite(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Super1Star:

Ode, that was a typo.

Face the message. How will you re-confugure the brains of your terrorist and blood sucking citizens

Typo?

You are mad!

More like Okrika education grammar.

Your "poors". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now, fuuktard, let me humiliate your dumb arsse more. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell me why you came to conclude so CONFIDENTLY that I am a Northerner. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are that dumb? grin grin grin grin

Ko ni da fun gbogbo abule e!

Oloriburuku! Omo Ale!

Dumb as fuuk!

Na Boko Haram go kill you in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors / Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer / APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.