Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv (2707 Views)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme At APM Terminals – Maersk / APM Terminals Latest Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv by lawalolak: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2015
Morning,
pls someone should confirm if this invites is real or who else also got d text thanks.

You are hereby invited to APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa for an interview. Date: 29th Monday June 2015. Time: 12:30pm Prompt. Wait for a white bus with APM Terminals written on in front if UBA bank on wharf road beside NPA gate. Kindly come with a credible means if identification
Re: You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv by dammiecool(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2015
its real

1 Like

Re: You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv by kudusben: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hi Lawal, this is not true.

Dami, are you in the HR department of the company that you are so sure it's true?
Re: You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv by kudusben: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
lawalolak:
Morning,
pls someone should confirm if this invites is real or who else also got d text thanks.

You are hereby invited to APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa for an interview. Date: 29th Monday June 2015.....................

Hi Lawal, can you please share more information about this so maybe the company can investigate and ensure such fraudulent text messages are not sent any more?
Re: You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv by nkay1888(f): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
lawalolak:
Morning,

You are hereby invited to APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa for an interview. Date: 29th Monday June 2015. Time: 12:30pm Prompt. Wait for a white bus with APM Terminals written on in front if UBA bank on wharf road beside NPA gate. Kindly come with a credible means if identification
The company is real

1 Like

Re: You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv by chinae(m): 4:47am On Jun 26, 2015
nkay1888:

The company is real
Guys beware o, why can't the invitee go straight to the company? i won't say u shldnt go, but at this point the police shld be assumed to b ur friend. if possible they should attach a team to interrogate the drive et al before movt.
Re: You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2015
Did you apply to the company or not?
If you didn't then don't go!

If you did, you better move your a**. I interviewed there before, Its a really nice place.
Re: You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv by GreatEngineer(m): 8:13am On Jun 26, 2015
Did you applied for a job there, if yes please go, the company is real and I have worked there before.

If no and you are free, give it a trial.

Just do as the text/mail says, if it is a mail, print it out and show to the security man before he will allow you to enter the bus, if it is a text, show him the text on your phone.

The place has improve after I have left them.

Good luck not that of Jonathan though he is my man. grin grin grin
Re: You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv by nkay1888(f): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2015
chinae:

Guys beware o, why can't the invitee go straight to the company? i won't say u shldnt go, but at this point the police shld be assumed to b ur friend. if possible they should attach a team to interrogate the drive et al before movt.

What exactly is your point? Who doesnt know APM terminals is real? Only you. I also saw d advert some weeks ago.
Re: You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2015
I think it's real because you won't be allowed in the port arena if you are not a staff in there with any of the companies operating in the port... So the coy decided to provide a bus that will convey you in.... So attend d interview and enjoy the day.... Apm terminal is a good coy

1 Like

Re: You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv by yvesboss(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2015
chinae:

An individual without the company I.D cannot pass through the APM gate...even as a staff, youvwill be arrested wen found roaming about in the APM vicinity..hence the buses were provided.
Re: You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv by BluePulse: 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hey, its real! I went through thesame process for my test with them.
Don't let some ill-informed retards here destroy your destiny. D bus will pick u up at the exact time, if u miss dat bus, na OYO u dey o!
So pls ensure u go. Dey are also one of the highest paying coys in Nigeria.
Congrats!!!
Re: You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv by kudusben: 7:46am On Jun 27, 2015
BluePulse:

Don't let some ill-informed retards here destroy your destiny.
D bus will pick u up at the exact time, if u miss dat bus, na OYO u dey o!

Congrats!!!

Hi guys,

I work with APM Terminals and I confirmed for the head of HR, there is no scheduled interview for Monday the 29th of June. It is a scam and probably a potential kidnap plot.
Re: You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2015
The poster gotta be very careful be that o... Because one thing I know about apm terminals recruitment is that, before invited for interview you would have written an online test, and you will be invited via email and not text message... OP, be careful o... Mayb u liase with the poster before me, to guide you around... Probably u call him on dat day
Re: You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv by Spybradd: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2015
BluePulse:

Don't let some ill-informed retards here destroy your destiny.
D bus will pick u up at the exact time, if u miss dat bus, na OYO u dey o!

Congrats!!!

see ya life? Gud nigerian @40 still attending interviews!! shocked shocked
ur mates have gone far in naija n all over da world,u are on here 24/7 trailing peep's arsses to kiss..
Zoogerian foooo
grin grin
Re: You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv by BluePulse: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
Spybradd:

see ya life? Gud nigerian @40 still attending interviews!! shocked shocked
ur mates have gone far in naija n all over da world,u are on here 24/7 trailing peep's arsses to kiss..
Zoogerian foooo
grin grin

Lolsss... Rantings of a son of animals again on oda pple's thread.
Re: You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv by Joemetry(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2020
Please help with a guide on how I can get internship in the port or any other hustle in the port, I really need guidance.
Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Answer The Question: “tell Me About Yourself” / IITA RECRUITMENT (VARIOUS POSITION) / N-power News: FG Launches New Portal For Exited N-power Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.