Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st (41033 Views)

Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate / Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday / Adewale Oluwatayo's Death: NASS Adjourns Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by ogawisdom(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Up saraki grin I like dt guy APC is a gathering of vultures leave them n return home PDP wink
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by Viktor1983(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
helovesme:

is there anyway this guy can be impeached or dealt with?

what is jagbadan doing? he has dealt with smaller fishes and even worse situations.

APC has to come up with a strategy ASAP to deal with this saraki issue.

APC ? Do ur math correctly.
the pro Sarki APC senators + the PDP senators vs the the left over APC senators = who wins it
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
APC can not remove saraki,

They don't have the numbers to do it.

1 Like

Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by drss(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Gerrout u are sick man..Check ur BP..
This dude is in pain. Sorry.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by ohenhen1: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
hansad:
.....adjourned till 21st July. That's nearly one month, but jumbo salaries and allowances must be paid. Task of fulfilling all the jumbo electoral promises by APC postponed.

Change indeed. Even PDP was not as bad.

This is not APC work, this is been done by a few double agents in the APC. Saraki is not a member of APC.
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by drss(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
gboss4sure:
APC can not remove saraki,
They don't have the numbers to do it.
for where? I no go happen. The man na political wizard. Saraki for Presido 2019! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by HzRF(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
APC senators should reconvene and Impeach him now!

Where does he expect The President to submit the List of his Ministerial Nominees??

Why Must He Close the Chamber?
#UnSeatSarakiNow!

Dey deceive ursef
Na u go unseat am

2 Likes

Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by luckaz(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Emekamex:
Saraki knows he has PDP as allies; even if APC try to impeach him, they don't have two third of the house. The ball is on Saraki's court.

with some apc members
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by Inca(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
atlwireles:
When Tambuwal closed the house of rep for 6 weeks after defecting, the same maggots crying here, were dancing and calling the move sophisticated. People, try and drink the medicine you recommend for others, that's the process of life. Never give, what you cannot take.

JT things on my mind....(what goes around comes around....i thought i told ya..!)
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by drss(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
donphilopus:
Some fooooools cum TANdroids would soon invade this thread and commend Saraki for being foolish. Anyway, fools ain't called fools for no reason, they exhibit foolishness, so they would like a foolish person.
Hope you are enjoying d change I know i do. grin
Saraki for President 2019!

2 Likes

Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by HzRF(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
donphilopus:
Some fooooools cum TANdroids would soon invade this thread and commend Saraki for being foolish. Anyway, fools ain't called fools for no reason, they exhibit foolishness, so they would like a foolish person.

Na ur problem be dat

Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by kinggenesis(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
I dey enjoy this MOVIE grin
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by drss(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

After Announcing His Nominees For the post of The Principal Officers against the List Submitted by his Party! He hurriedly adjourned the Senate to 21st of July!

What for?
you need to chill and allow democracy work. I Love Change! wink
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by uboma(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
APC senators should reconvene and Impeach him now!

Where does he expect The President to submit the List of his Ministerial Nominees??

Why Must He Close the Chamber?
#UnSeatSarakiNow!

Any attempt to impeach the current Senate leader will lead to chaos.

And by the way, has the President made an annoincement that he will submit his list of ministers before July 21st? Or did he inform YOU personally
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by dafemnet: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
Saraki just shot himself in the foot.He will go soon.

1 Like

Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by hansad: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The Good Thing is that We disgraced and retired PDP! And We will definitely retire this small fry Called Saraki!

The PDP never had to fight over National Assembly positions because they abided by party directives, Bukola Saraki's ambition has birthed this one.

Does the US Democratic Party officials or President choose who leads the US Congress?
The US Congress is another arm of government to checkmate the executive; like Nigeria's two Legislative Houses are another arm of government to checkmate the executive arm of government; Therefore if the US Democratic Party or Nigeria's APC officials, or the president of the country help choose the officials of the US Congress or Nigeria's National Assembly, the president shall be more of a dictator than a democrat.

Accept your failure. You campaigned for and got the worsening of democracy in Nigeria. You campaigned for and got the reintroduction of dictatorship to Nigeria. And you are still campaigning for a National Assembly with leadership as rubber stamp of the executive - worsening dictatorship in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by kernel504(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The Good Thing is that We disgraced and retired PDP! And We will definitely retire this small fry Called Saraki!

The PDP never had to fight over National Assembly positions because they abided by party directives, Bukola Saraki's ambition has birthed this one.
Josephine the dreamer.
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Honestly am beginning to lose respect for this Saraki of a guy. Compromise seems out of his dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by Akinz0126(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is getting serious saraki take am easy ooo.I hope you Don't end up stepping on an elder cloak because its can be very dangerous!!!Don't you forget that many already did what you started tudae but the question is Did they ended up well?
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by hayzed1090: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
bigerboy200:
In as much as I detest dictatorship, Jagaban's style of imposition was always for the greater good..if imposition isn't done at some stage,only crooked pple would be emerging in leadership positions.. and that is what we are witnessing now..
Would only rest my hope on Buhari right now..Praying that God would guide him all thru dis four years..cos the road is looking rough at the moment..

Like imposing ambode on lagosians. I guess you should read abt ambode. Imposition is bad ! Chikenna

1 Like

Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by Sovet: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Tambuwal way haha APC u did bring him to power u can't dictate any thing to him...
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by Yinkay: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
If you still think anything meaningful will come out from this crooked APC led government then you need to visit your local optician as a matter of urgency.

Please can a python give birth to a dove fellow Nigerians ?

This is Saraki and his confederate's action, no need to include his party APC...

1 Like

Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by odomanis: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
donphilopus:

You call him foolish because he is doing the right thing,abi ? Did I not tell you that outside the southwest, nobody will accept Tinubu's hand picking of candidates and officers? Don't worry, anytime Buhari is ready with his list of ministerial nominees,Saraki will reconvene the senate to discuss the nominees.
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by 8unit(f): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Is anybody still in doubt, of Saraki's Motive??

#UnseatSarakiNow

i hate u so much. You're the reason i hate political section cos of u. I wish you'll banned by lalastic. Ur name makes me wanna throwup especially ur comments during Tambuwals defection

5 Likes

Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by mbolajide2010: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
deejayALFY:
IF U KW DS SARAKEY VRY WELL U WIL OBSERVE DT HE HATES ANY FORM OF IMPOSITION OF ANY KIND..STARTIN FRM WEN HE WS D DEN GOVERNOR OF KWARA S. WEN HIS OLD PA WNTD TU IMPOSE HIS YOUNGER 6TA AS HIS SUCCESSOR HE 4TH ANGAINST DT..ALSO REMEMBER GEJ REIGN HE AND AMEACHI CUX D REVOTE WIT OTHER GOVERNORS WHO FOLLOWED SUIT.HW CAN WE APC SHOUT CHANGE..PREACH CHANGE..4TH 4 CHANGE NOW CONTINUE WIT D PRINCIPLES OF PDPies TK IT OR LYV IT SARAKI AND DOGARA ARE D BST CHECK WE REQUIRE TU MK D EXECUTIVE FUNCTION AS XPCTED WE DNT NEED IMPOSITIONS DT WIL LEAD TU ROMANCE WIT BOT SIDES..#LetsEmbrassThisChangeForGood
[color=#006600][/color]
Bro, Saraki is the father of "imposition" himself.

What happened between him and his father is just a mere political calculations.They were both awared that his sister can never win the gubernatorial election in Kwara State. His father just used that idea to hand over the political leadership of Kwara state to him.

Go to Kwara state and ask how he is controlling the governor. The governor cant do anything without the order from him.The style adopted by Tinubu for Godfatherism is far better than that of Saraki.

In Godfatherism every other Nigerian politician is learning from Saraki.
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by drss(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Wailing thread for:

Hermaphroditic NgeneUkwenu

Demented Demdem

Don the foolish lopus aka donphilopus grin
If dem like make dem cry till july, Saraki is here to stay.
When Tambuwal do him own na dem children of decied celebrate am say him be brave democrat. Now way Saraki do him own dem dey open their big mouth dey complain say him disobey party. Party my azzzz. Say no to godfather and yes to CHANGE! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by graciandubuisi(f): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
MalcoImX:
But somebody told me they have to clear the ministers or they'd be no ministers.
That's when the real drama will start, but my belief is this this whole saga will lead to something positive, a change in the order of things in the land.
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by Mintek: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
If you still think anything meaningful will come out from this crooked APC led government then you need to visit your local optician as a matter of urgency.

Please can a python give birth to a dove fellow Nigerians ?

Impossible.
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by hansad: 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
joker5180:
Honestly am beginning to lose respect for this Saraki of a guy. Compromise seems out of his dictionary.
Saraki is a graduate of University of London. He knows the game of democracy more than many many many of those agbada shuffling senators who only believe that Baba Tinubu or Baba Buhari must have a say on who and who become the principal officers of the National Assembly -

absurd in a true democracy to think that some one from the executive or from outside the legislature must participate in choice of principal officers of the legislative houses..
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by InMyOpinion(m): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
[size=14pt]Saraki is pushing his luck too far. I think he should be content with the Senate Presidency that he got against the party's wish. Indiscipline by party members does not augur well for the nation irrespective of which angle you look at it from[/size]
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by SeverusSnape(m): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
drss:

If dem like make dem cry till july, Saraki is here to stay.
When Tambuwal do him own na dem children of decied celebrate am say him be brave democrat. Now way Saraki do him own dem dey open their big mouth dey complain say him disobey party. Party my azzzz. Say no to godfather and yes to CHANGE! cheesy
My brother, no mind the demonic hypocrites.
They've not seen anything yet.
Re: After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st by Kenobus: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is wonderful! Nigeria is winning. So no ministers for now. They have given the Dullard of Daura enough time to ruminate on his appointees. We are all in it together. Tinubu must be dumbfounded now and confused! CHANGE! CHANGEE!! CHANGEEE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olayinka Omigbodun: Ojukwu, Who Ordered My Father’s Execution Was His Friend / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.