Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails (38070 Views)

Giant Land Snails Available For Sale In Large Quantities / I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) / Matured African Giant Snail 4 Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2017
loamy soil
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Marginata with eggs

Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by ayagbajumoh: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
dyoungforester:
Marginata with eggs
hello , nice snail farming you have going for you and great advice you have given to all of us. i want to enquire do you have breeders snails for sale and how much is the cost for one if i need like 20 pieces? i got some snail from the bushes thru a friend but i noticed that they are not laying any eggs? what could be the reason? are you still on whatsapp so i can send the snail pen to you later? thanks for the response smiley
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
thanks, their inabilities to lay eggs may results from their ages I. e not ready to start laying or feeding could as be responsible.
Yes, snail are available for sale. I'm on Wattapp, you can chat me up on 07066444540.
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Snails are available for sale in large quantities...
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2017
Are you still waiting ����?
Have you not heard it�������? That We have different species of Snails ������to be sold @Dyoungforester farms
And
Gmelina seedlings����� in Abundance for sale for plantation establishment.
Contact us on 07066444540 for enquiring and order.
Thank you ����have a blessed day ahead.
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by ayagbajumoh: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
dyoungforester:
thanks, their inabilities to lay eggs may results from their ages I. e not ready to start laying or feeding could as be responsible.
Yes, snail are available for sale. I'm on Wattapp, you can chat me up on 07066444540.
Thanks. Will chat you soonest.
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by supersoph: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
ffg
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by Yhemit(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
dyoungforester:
@Nedduz, Sorry I didn't read the body content of the message very well. Currently I have close to 600 snails excluding the newly hatched snails, After the sale of 2000 snails to my various snails' customers. Thanks

sir do you mean you made the profit of thousands Naira from this small business!
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by ayagbajumoh: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
Am happy, the rain yesterday work wonders for me. My newest hatchlings . What feed do I give them to grow them faster? Thanks

Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by ayagbajumoh: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sorry I meant to post this picture. Previous picture snail were mating����

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by Hiberry: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Breeders Snail Available at cheaper price... WhatsApp 08032676841 . Thanks
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2017
*Hello ooo!!!* ���
How una dey? ���
Have you been notified? Ok, you don't remember, let me remind you that *Dyoungforester's* farm is selling out the following goods @ an *Affordable prices.*
Rabbits *(Aryctolagous cuniculous)*
� *Growers*
� *Breeders*
� *Parent stock*
All these are of different species.

Snails *(Heliculture)*
� *Archachatina maginata*
� *Achatina fulica*
� *Achatina achatina*

Tree *(Seedlings)*
Over *4000* seedlings of *Gmelina arborea* to be sold. This is good for Timber production.

For enquiring : Contact us on *07066444540*

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2017
snails

1 Share

Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2017
Archachatina maginata

Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2017
Good morning. Thanks to you all for your patronage and also we still have more Rabbits for sale and Gmelina seedlings @ an affordable price.
Contact us : 07066444540. Thanks
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
���Are you an agriculturist or did you want to kick-start/ Venture into Agriculture business ���❓

���Have you been having some challenges on who to trust or partner with❓

���The time has come to pick up the fallen hope again❣���.

���Partner with the C. E. O of the Dyoungforester farms. A Forester by practice and profession, An Agriculturist by total passion and an adamant success pusher✈✈✈.

���Partner with the Dyoungforester farms on the following agricbusiness :

���Rabbits farming ���

���Snail farming ���

���Sheep and Goat farming ���

Crop production
���Tomatoes farming ���

��☘Vegetables farming I. E all forms of vegetables

���Sweet potatoes farming

☘☘☘Cocoyam farming

�☘�Cassava farming, and

���Mellon farming.

���Groundnut farming

���Cucumber farming

���Maize farming

��☘ Beans farming

Tree and timber production
***Selling of seeds and seedlings ***
���Gmelina arborea

���Teak (Tectona grandis)

���Moringa

���Cassia Fistula and others horticultural plants.

Added values

���We do farmland supervision till the final output emerges

��� Vetiniary services.

���And also we establish timber plantation.

‼❗We create market chains for all these and also we assure 95% success.

‼❗Terms and conditions apply for partnership...

Contact us on :☎�☎ 07066444540, via phone call or Wattapp.

Motto: Breeding to beat the Best.

***Your satisfaction is our outmost concern.

Thanks.
Dyoungforester
C. E. O
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2018
3 plots of cassava farm is available for sale. Interested customer should call me or chat with me on 07066444540 (Dyoungforester farms). Thanks
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///9Pyuw0jND5mDINpZMVnoxf
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
please send me message if U're interested in joining our snail farming Wattapp group.
Thanks
Dyoung Forester farms
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by christopherhe: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
dyoungforester:
please send me message if U're interested in joining our snail farming Wattapp group.
Thanks
Dyoung Forester farms

pls add me up on whatsapp 07037327327
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by bixton(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
dyoungforester:

Is this link still functional
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by akinsmail51: 3:42am On Nov 07, 2018
If You Can Spare 3hours For Just 3 Days, You Too Can Become A "Successful Snail Entrepreneur" Without Hassle.
....And Earn a Five-Figure Passive Income Every Month—Even While You Still Maintain Your Full Time Job.

Nature has given us what it takes to conquer hunger, poverty and unemployed if Nigerians can only take snail farming serious. Taking snail farming serious promotes self-employment, serves as a source of income to the populace and means of earning foreign exchange to the government. Snail farming in Nigeria is one of the most neglected farming practices in Nigeria yet the opportunities abound likewise the potentials.

There's a huge gap in the supply of giant snails in our dear country due to our rapid growing population, and the daily increase in the market demand for giant snails most especially in the wake of rapid awareness among the populace about the highly nutritious value of giant land snails. This gap presents a pressing need begging for solutions; hence whoever possesses the knowledge of snail farming or he/she is opportune to learn its basics, can utilize this opportunity judiciously through rearing, processing and marketing of snails in various stages such as young snails, breeders, table size, etc, throughout the seasons.

Snail is still in short supply in Nigeria today going by the recent preliminary market analysis suggesting that an additional 25,000 tons, or a 100 per cent increase can easily be absorbed. Currently, the demand for snail outweighs the supply. So the market is wide and readily available as the snail farmers are not currently meeting demands. Participate in this seminar "Becoming a Successful Snail Entrepreneur" for just #5,000 —and you’ll never have to attend any workshops again, because of the priceless knowledge you'll gain.

Our revolutionary "Ecorecovery Seminar" improves your earnings at least two folds higher than your present earning capacity. Imagine how interesting life will be when you finally realize that making money via snail farming is easy—and how proud it will make you!

When you pay for the upcoming seminar for snail entrepreneurs on/before Friday, November 16, 2018, you will also receive two (2) vital documents absolutely free: A Business Plan & Feasibility Studies to implement procedures and operations of a profitable snail farming. These eBooks are sold separately for #5, 000 a piece, but they’re yours free when you register for the seminar now.

Unlike most sketchy seminars on snail farming, you will be trained on how you can become:

i. A snail entrepreneur with working tools such a viable business model and a startup business plan.

ii. A repository of healthy snails of good species suitable for rearing and consumption.

iii. A year-round supplier of snails to individuals, restaurants, hotels and fast food joints on a regular basis.

The Merciful Merchants Enterprise offers this golden business opportunity via Mega-Whatsapp seminar on "Becoming a Successful Snail Entrepreneur" so that you can exploit riches of this sector that is yet to be noticed by many.

What are you waiting for?

Pay #5,000 into The Merciful Merchants, 0021158404, STANBIC IBTC. Then, send your payment details to 08065524808 via a whatsapp message to participate in a 4-Day Mega WhatsApp seminar plus a day physical training titled "Becoming a Successful Snail Entrepreneur" which is slated to take place as follows:

Online: December 5- 7, 2018(3 hours daily, 6pm - 9pm)_

Venue: Online via whatsapp on 08065524808.

Physical: December 8, 2018.

For more details, call 08024743010.

Pls. Forward
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
Are you an existing snail farmer and you're yet to incorporate semi-intensive or extensive / free range method of rearing or culturing snails into your farm, sorry to say u're still at the introductory level of snail Farming and as a result of this u're hindering your productions, encouraging more mortality, and your monitoring is on high rate, likewise your profit might be little..
Meet Dyoungforester now for better way out. A try will convince You.
C. E. O of Dyoungforester farms, an advocate of free range snail Farming system in Nigeria.
Thanks

Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
We are back to bring back our thread alive. Dyoungforester farms

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2018
Snails are available for sale in Abundance.
Contact ;07066444540
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by akinsmail51: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
Diversifying Your Income Is Important Because Job Security Is an Illusion.

There is nothing more dangerous than relying on one or two employers to support your household's income needs. Although this goes against conventional wisdom, which tends to focus on labour as the primary mechanism for economic security, make no mistake: Job security is an illusion.

In fact, one would go so far as to say a savvy small business owner who has the flexibility to enter new markets or adjust his cost structure, provided he or she has the financial knowledge to make wise decisions, is in a far less risky situation than an employee who could be laid off due to budgetary concerns or economic recession.

The reason?

If an employee loses his or her job, there are no new funds coming in the door to buy groceries, pay for gasoline, or build wealth. If the business owner has grown the business in an intelligent way without over-reliance upon a single customer, vendor, industry, sector, or market, he or she should always have enough funds to enjoy a good standard of living.

Remember: If you’re hankering after brighter financial future and think several income streams sounds better than one, diversification becomes necessary. The key when diversifying your income is remembering to never invest in something you don't understand. Diversification does not mean throwing money at a wall.

Ready to start building wealth?

Sign up today to learn the basics and business of snail farming. Snail farming provides one of the finest opportunity to make money within a short period of time, but why are Africans not yet fully embraced this money-making animal rearing? The reason is ignorance. ‘The Merciful Merchants’ offers you this golden business opportunity via Mega-WhatsApp seminar on "Becoming a Successful Snail Entrepreneur" so that you can exploit riches of this sector that is yet to be noticed by many and be well-equipped to save for an early retirement, tackle your debt, and grow your net worth.

What are you waiting for?

Pay #5,000 into ‘The Merciful Merchants’, 0021158404, STANBIC IBTC. Then, send your payment details to +2348065524808 via a WhatsApp message to participate in a 3-Day Mega WhatsApp seminar plus a day physical training titled "Becoming a Successful Snail Entrepreneur" which is slated to take place as follows:

Online: December 5- 7, 2018 (3 hours daily, 6pm - 9pm)

Venue: Online via WhatsApp

Physical: December 8, 2018.

For more details, call +2348024743010.

Pls. Forward
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Dyoungforester farms...
We do have snails for sale

Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
All for sale
Over 1000 seedlings of Gmelina seedlings
3 Rams. 2 He Goat, 5 mature turkeys
7 weaners of hyla Rabbit
4 Chinchilla Weaners rabbit
1 matured chinchillas rabbit
1 grower of Agora male
1 matured Harlequin
Seeds of vegetables (Efo Shoko, Tete, Ewedu, Urgwu seedlings , Okro)
Fertilizers : Rabbit mature (Best among Organic Fertilizers, NPk(15:15:15),Urea
Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by dyoungforester(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
More of Point Of Lay Snail and Juveline are available for sale [color=#000099][/color]

Re: Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails by Nigerfine3: 12:39am On Nov 02, 2019
I have learnt a lot. Thanks . I want to believe you are still active. I will call.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Flood Destroys Garba Shehu's Farm In Jigawa State (Pictures) / $150million OLAM Integrated Feedmill And Poultry In Kaduna State (Photos) / Our Farm Attacked Again With Biological Weapon By Our Host Community!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.