Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

How Do I Invest 40000 Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Invest 40000 Naira (3157 Views)

Invest #1000 And Earn #40000 / What Can I Invest With 120k / What Can I Invest With 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Invest 40000 Naira by Soneh(m): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
can anyone advice me on how to invest this little money i have saved up and pls take cognizance of time cos i'm a student
Re: How Do I Invest 40000 Naira by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Go to a place where u cld buy a small cow, with a proper bargain, u cld get it for like 35k,then tell them to train it for you,they cld agree for a monthly fee.Then after 1yr u cld sell. U cld research on ur own shaa,its just an idea.
Re: How Do I Invest 40000 Naira by lgboks(m): 5:26am On Jun 26, 2015
shocked shocked shocked small cow
What if the cow dies lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Invest 40000 Naira by millionboi(m): 5:42am On Jun 26, 2015
Lol.....u bear d risk
lgboks:
Re: How Do I Invest 40000 Naira by lgboks(m): 5:54am On Jun 26, 2015
millionboi:
Lol.....u bear d risk
what ever happened to the first golden rule of investment- don't put all your money(eggs) in one investment(basket)
Re: How Do I Invest 40000 Naira by afanide: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
Soneh:
can anyone advice me on how to invest this little money i have saved up and pls take cognizance of time cos i'm a student

IF YOU ARE BASED IN PORT-HARCOURT, THIS IS FOR YOU. IF YOU ARE NOT, VISIT THE LINK BELOW TO SEE HOW YOU TOO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS LUCRATIVE BUSINESS.

There is ONLY ONE PROFITABLE BUSINESS THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SHOP FOR YOU TO START UP UNLESS YOU HAVE THE CAPITAL TO RENT A SHOP.

YOU SELL YOU ITEMS ON KONGA, JUMIA, DEALDEY, KAYMU, etc WITHOUT WALKING FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE HAWKING/STRESSING YOURSELF.

YOU NEED JUST 20k TO START THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR 100% INTEREST IS GUARANTEED WITH 2WEEKS SELLING YOUR ITEMS ON JUMIA, KONGA, DEALDEY.

IT'S 'IMPORTATION BUSINESS'

Go Here to read the full Details http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

We can meet ONE-ON-ONE if YOU wish after you read full Details on the site so you get insight of what IMPORTATION BUSINESS is all about.

Nathaniel
Port-Harcourt [/quote]
Re: How Do I Invest 40000 Naira by Xpozitory: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
And some heartless Nigerians will try to suck this nigga's hard saved money!!! smh Importation Business is not a new thing, you don't need to pay or buy an ebook to learn that shiiit. search on here on Nairaland and you'll see alot of threads teaching and guiding people freely on how to go about this importation stuff. Beware of bloodsucking lowlifes that'd try to extort that lil change from you in the name of 'investment'
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Invest 40000 Naira by creamierover: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Pple pay for ideas.

Soneh:
Re: How Do I Invest 40000 Naira by kzenterprise(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hello people, I am looking for 5 people who would like to start a journey to financial freedom from July 2015 by joining me and the Neolife business opportunity. If you are SERIOUS about changing your circumstances, out of a job, or fed up with your current job, open to new ideas, coach-able and ready to work hard, fast and smart. If you want to be in a business with no limits to your earning potential, lots of international travel (a major trip to South Africa in September 2015, plus many more) and the opportunity to earn company bonus every month for life, among other incentives and commissions. Inbox me for more details or send me a mail ogemdianazodo@yahoo.com Return on investment is very high as you can break even within your first 2 months. SERIOUS ENQUIRIES PLEASE and be ready to start soonest.
Re: How Do I Invest 40000 Naira by OCTAVO: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
lgboks:
Lolzzzzzz, exactly the question that came to my mind. That's why I don't really like investing in livestock. I can only rear them for the fun of it, not for the purpose of making money.
Re: How Do I Invest 40000 Naira by atilla(m): 12:19am On Jun 29, 2015
Broda

Pls let us know how u raised the 40k. If it was by doing business or working. I would advice u to re invest in the business by getting something that will add to ur biz. If raised that cash by working do a course or certification relevant to what u are studying so by time u graduate ur cv is better than ur colleagues.

Good luck
Re: How Do I Invest 40000 Naira by FKMagazine(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Start it with oil and gas biz...08052186322
Re: How Do I Invest 40000 Naira by 2oddMASTER: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2015
Soneh:
let me use my inplay strategy to make u cool cash.see my signature
Re: How Do I Invest 40000 Naira by dasanchez1(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Xpozitory:
And some heartless Nigerians will try to suck this nigga's hard saved money!!! smh Importation Business is not a new thing, you don't need to pay or buy an ebook to learn that shiiit. search on here on Nairaland and you'll see alot of threads teaching and guiding people freely on how to go about this importation stuff. Beware of bloodsucking lowlifes that'd try to extort that lil change from you in the name of 'investment'
Thanks.
atilla:
Broda
Pls let us know how u raised the 40k. If it was by doing business or working. I would advice u to re invest in the business by getting something that will add to ur biz. If raised that cash by working do a course or certification relevant to what u are studying so by time u graduate ur cv is better than ur colleagues.
Good luck
Xpozitory:
Thanks.

I have missed unselfish post like this
Re: How Do I Invest 40000 Naira by Angelstartups(f): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hello,

Internet-based business or agribusiness will perhaps suit the level of capital at your disposal. You could however find partner(s) of similar vision with integrity to improve the capital.

Do visit www.angelstartups.com.ng and find a great business partner within your locality at the click of buttons. You sign up for free as an Entrepreneur and yippy! you connect with potential investors.

Also watch out in the coming days this month of July as Angelstartups Nigeria kicks-off Angelstartups Bootstrap Challenge Season 1; a Business Challenge for Entrepreneurs where you stand to win thousands of dollars to bootstrap your business. it's completely free to participate!

Visit now to sign up and GET READY!!!

(1) (Reply)

MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry / Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit / Hello Bike: The Most Trusted New Energy Investment Platform.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.