Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code (38741 Views)

Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? / Where Can I Download Joikuspot Premium Free / Etisalat Bought Dangote's Alheri: Gets 3G License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code by mjay(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2009
Please house, i need the code for the Joiku Spot lisence, the two day trial i have has expired and the light version is not satisfactory. I am willing to pay a token for the assistance. thanks. 08033093741
Re: In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code by just2nice(m): 12:33am On Feb 28, 2009
Download this Joiku Hotspot Premium and see if it solves the problem.
CLICK HERE .
Re: In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code by honsule(m): 12:53am On Feb 28, 2009
i have the one that have license,but first try what just2nice told u
Re: In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code by mjay(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2009
I tried it, but it failed to install. says 'certificate error, contact supplier'

@honsule
i have the one that have license,but first try what just2nice told u

please help out i need it.Thanks
Re: In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code by NothingMeg: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2009
does joikuspot browse free?
Re: In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code by just2nice(m): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2009
Nothingmeg,nope.But you can use it route 2 or 3 PCs to the internet using your phone as the modem.It is a great application for those who know the value.
The link I posted has the main Joiku Premium and the crack.It installed wella on my N95.
Mjay,you need to h*ck your phone or sign the software with a s60v3 signer.
Re: In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code by aieromon(m): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2009
I have been havin' problem wit my joikuspot light installed on 5800xm.the wireless connection always shows up as Local on my vista OS and am fed up after troubleshooting with no positive results.
Solution/s needed please.
Re: In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code by aieromon(m): 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2009
I have been havin' problem wit my joikuspot light installed on 5800xm.the wireless connection always shows up as Local on my vista OS and am fed up after troubleshooting with no positive results.
Solution/s needed please.
Re: In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code by shevyshevy: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2009
thanks to u guys, i had the light version,but could not knw its value because i tried it and it wasnt working(ie to route my connection as a hotspot), but guess i got the premium version and it worked very well,
on using it with mtn, how do i brwse with it free cos i tried using your freedom on it and it didnt work, need ur help guys
Re: In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code by aieromon(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2009
I installed the trial version of Joikuspot Prem and it connected to the internet for only a few seconds.the Joikuspot Light has never gone beyond Local Connection.
Is there anyone with the licence code?am not interested in ones that work on hacked fones
Re: In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code by hayprof(m): 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2009
@aeir, if u nt interested in one dat wrks on crackd fones, nd u nt interested in Any!. .

I av it on my crackd Nokia E71 nd it wrks perfect, . .
Re: In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code by mjay(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2009
Is there anyone with the licence code?am not interested in ones that work on hacked fones

i got the one I purchased I no longer need it cos i don't use the n95 again. I can give the code to u for a token
Re: In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code by aieromon(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2009
Just signed one now and it worked perfect!I was just tryin to avoid one that will require me to hac.k my phone.Besides,people have encountered problems h.a.c.k.i.n.g the V21.0.025 firmware.
Ciao!
Re: In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code by rosspalmer: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2009
can you please tell me how to crack my e71 and install Premium please?
Re: In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code by hayprof(m): 12:09am On Jul 05, 2009
@aeiro, hurray!
Re: In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code by aieromon(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2009
@samtek
Try www.sharemobile.ro
Type in joikuspot premium and make sure the version is 2.50
Re: In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code by hayprof(m): 5:38am On Jul 06, 2009
It seems i need to update mine, then. .i av d version 2.40 installed .

Re: In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code by furmo1: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2010
Hi people I had both the 2 day premium trial version and the light version which connected in local mode as-well. Anyway the premium version and the light version worked fine until i used the wab security lock in which i couldn't get on line as it said local connection only so I turned off the wap lock & still the same so i uninstalled the premium & still the same with the lite version so I uninstalled lite and reinstalled lite and now it works fine even on local mode. i hope this helps you.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? / Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 / Lumia 730 Captures Selfie With 1,151 People (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.