Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Lets Design A Website Like Quickteller.com Prototype With WYSIWYG (tutorial) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lets Design A Website Like Quickteller.com Prototype With WYSIWYG (tutorial) (1499 Views)

You Want To Learn (WYSIWYG Editor) Dreamweaver? Come In For Just 2K / A Nigerian Teenager Creates A Social Media Website Like Facebook. / How To Create A Website Like Naijaloaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Design A Website Like Quickteller.com Prototype With WYSIWYG (tutorial) by ncpat(m): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
I logged into quickteller.com yesterday to pay for my DSTV bill only to discovered that I can create a site like that using WYSIWYG even though i`m not good in website designing, so don`t ask me if I have created one before.

Requirement:

1. A system (Desktop computer or laptop with 500mb ram, winxp and above)
2.Internet Connections
3. WYSIWYG ver. 9 or 10, ( I will be using 10 here) DOWNLOAD HERE
4. xampp as your local server or a Server (this is to enable you preview it effectively DOWNLOAD HERE

Download the two applications above and install it on your system unsing the onscreen instructions and lets start
5. CorelDraw or Photoshop

Re: Lets Design A Website Like Quickteller.com Prototype With WYSIWYG (tutorial) by ncpat(m): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
A preview of quickteller.com

Re: Lets Design A Website Like Quickteller.com Prototype With WYSIWYG (tutorial) by ncpat(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
After installation of your XAMPP which is usually installed in C:\xampp

Navigate to C:\xampp\htdocs and create a folder called quickteller.com

Navigate back to C:\xampp and lunch this file xampp-control

Re: Lets Design A Website Like Quickteller.com Prototype With WYSIWYG (tutorial) by ncpat(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lunch any browser and type 127.0.0.1 or localhost

If everything works fine, you should have the image below

Re: Lets Design A Website Like Quickteller.com Prototype With WYSIWYG (tutorial) by ncpat(m): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is where I will be stoping for now, looking forward to continue the step by step lessons in the next class

Re: Lets Design A Website Like Quickteller.com Prototype With WYSIWYG (tutorial) by hilaryiwens05: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Okk..i come book space. make I follow learn but wait oooo... is dis app beta Dan Dreamweaver

Re: Lets Design A Website Like Quickteller.com Prototype With WYSIWYG (tutorial) by ncpat(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
Okk..i come book space. make I follow learn but wait oooo... is dis app beta Dan Dreamweaver
Depending on the one you know best, Dreamweaver in most cases require you to use a Photoshop to make a PSD file, also have a knowledge of html, php or css while you make everything in WYSIWYG without knowing html, php or css, just drag and drop.
Re: Lets Design A Website Like Quickteller.com Prototype With WYSIWYG (tutorial) by mayorisaac: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
To earn more traffic, more money and Ads on your blog/website, register within seconds on
https://www.popads.net/users/refer/445074
Re: Lets Design A Website Like Quickteller.com Prototype With WYSIWYG (tutorial) by ncpat(m): 5:29am On Jun 26, 2015
preview

Re: Lets Design A Website Like Quickteller.com Prototype With WYSIWYG (tutorial) by libertyfather(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ncpat what happening, you stopped?

(1) (Reply)

NAIRALANDERS PLEASE HELP ME IN HIDING A URL BEHIND A LETTER / Learn How To Design Website With Wordpress Training Video / Monetize Your Site With Google Adsense UK/USA/NAIJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.