Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches (69695 Views)

Couples Attending Different Churches: Word For You / Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free / Should Churches And Mosque Be Made To Pay Tax To Boost Nigeria's Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by gbengus17: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
HOLY GHOST COMEDY. VERY SOON THIS PASTORS WILL GO CHARMING EACH OTHER, BUT IF YOU USE YOUR DUE DILEGENCE WELL, YOU WILL SEE AN ANNOITED PASTOR, SO FAR I HAVE SEEN ONLY 2 IN NIGERIA.
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Madeu(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
nikkyj:
Just attend d service,listen to the preachings,pray to your God,and head home.The moment you start paying heed to some things that happen in places of worship, then You may start having problems worshiping God sincerely.

Best thing is not to attend. The brainwashing/coercive persuasion will be much you won't know when you will start taking heed,
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Audray(f): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
ploadia:
they are not pastors they are IBO boys
This is supposed to b "funny" right?
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by achi4u(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ybnm4life:
Some of these posters you are seeing are not from real Pastors ordained by God but from yahoo yahoo pastors after their own pockets only...
I pray that God change their ways to the right way before it is too late for them to change because God does not what the death of sinners
bro can you tell us the ones ordained by God and those ordained by ordinary man....
All of them are ordained by man and all their ways are ways of mengrin
I pity those blind followers.
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by shine96: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kaiii na wa ooo
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by digitsolution: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
The hustle got real oooo for this pastors, seriously this is a sham.......

For all your branding and customization projects/jobs we deliver nationwide.

Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Proffdada: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
There's a sucker born every minute
There's only one Mediator. Anyone who puts another man above him has himself to blame
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by ralph28(m): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bible advised us not to forsake the gathering of brethren. Faith cometh by hearing,hearing the word of God.
May God strengthen you and meet you at the point of your needs.

achi4u:
OK.
But there's a different BTW serving God and going to church, One is trying to do what will please God, the other wants to please his or her pastor which I detest right now.
I'm not a church person anyway.
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by eyeon(m): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
That OKON'S face can't lure me to anywhere. Taaar!
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by hensben(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
Moneyyy:
It doesn't matter how they are lured to Christ, the important thing is for them to be led to Christ for the salvation of their souls.

Matthew 10:16 - Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

@OP, stop attacking the church and servants of God.
After that day will they continue to come to the church? let's be honest, most pastors in nigeria are business men using the situation of the country to deceive the 'gullibles' of their hard earned money while the big ones have move to the next level(politicians).
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Proffdada: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
ralph28:
Bible advised us not to forsake the gathering of brethren. Faith cometh by hearing,hearing the word of God.

it means praying as team not a one man show

1 Like

Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by hensben(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
nikkyj:
Just attend d service,listen to the preachings,pray to your God,and head home.The moment you start paying heed to some things that happen in places of worship, then You may start having problems worshiping God sincerely.
100% right.
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by fyneboi79(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
ploadia:
they are not pastors they are IBO boys
Oh yee scumbag! Don't tell me Oyedepo is an Ibo man.
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by tuffgongjo(m): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
This why I always say the Church offers no absolute.
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by achi4u(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
ralph28:

Iseeeee
Bless you too.

1 Like

Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Kendumazy(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Thats their ways...
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by beyoncausme: 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
nigeria...always improvising....

Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
pus11:
sad

...Musiwa. hafa naa undecided
Do you sometimes laff while alone or laff to yourself undecided
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
ibnbazz:
Eleyi gi di gan
I SAY THIS ONE IS STRONG !!!!
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by dioman: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Saw this the afternoon along Aka Road, Uyo, Aks. The President and Governor on a church Poster...

Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
dwayni:
This is why regardless of what those nutcases have made people believe about Islam I still respect the true Muslims and Koran teaching.

These thieves make the fuckry out Christianity. I am a complicated Christian who still have questions about Jesus, questions that no one seems to know the valid answers to.

Religion is sham.
I definitely agree with you that religion, especially pseudo Christianity is a gross racketeering, nd its affiliates, from magic to new age movement.

Get your answers at www.jw.org

Click bible questions answered

1 Like

Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by lakuna10(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nawa ooh! What's this world turning in to....
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by ValentineMary(m): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
TopWinner:
It's sardonic, lugubrious and pathetic that some of our Nigerian sisters and brothers make these people their idols simply because they don't bath their mentality in the aqua of self-worth.

grin

I am not sure if you know what sardonic means.
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
this is why people should always use their brains.
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by TeamSimple(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Guyman02:
Better than what the Muslims are doing with the religion of peace through suicide bombings and Boko Haram with posters featuring Shekau.
Why are you so concerned about the muslims? Instead of you facing the op and the message,you are here expressing your frustration on Islam.folks like you be looking for who to engage on cyber-religious battle with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
teeowl:
this is why people should always use their brains.
But most LADIES ne dey use theirs naaa
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Adeoba10(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Guyman02:
Better than what the Muslims are doing with the religion of peace through suicide bombings and Boko Haram with posters featuring Shekau.
Na tru u talk my guy, u can see how silly n useless ur brain is.... I dey always talk am, if ur comment dey among first page n nobody LIKED it, den knw dat u are insane or u are not making sense.... Check d number of NL user, and not a single soul cud clike like den.... Get well soon
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by MythAngel: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Moneyyy:
It doesn't matter how they are lured to Christ, the important thing is for them to be led to Christ for the salvation of their souls.

Matthew 10:16 - Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

With people like you its darkness till eternity ... And people listening to you are bound to perish..
You quoting scriptures to support an unjustifiable act commited by people whom the bible said of to be people working lawlessness and that Jesus would said to them what they really are. This people you blatantly support ... Surely woe to you the one who says good is bad and bad is good. (Isaiah 5:20).... Or why is God called a God who loves justice Psalm 37:28... .. Please do not put people who are trying to get their senses back after this long age of darkness by religious bodies that spew lies and deceit laced with wanthom fear of surprised mysteries . enough ... The Jesus I know is reasonable and no rival to his thinking faculty ... That dipicts an enviable character
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Rajjah(f): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Alhamdulilah for being a muslim. I have nothing to say here.

1 Like

Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Blackfire(m): 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Moneyyy:

hmmm u are right.
.come closer.
Closer.
Closer.
*gbam ,gbam, gbam* receive common sense, that is not common.

1 Like

Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by osenidvdg(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=ploadia post=35140775] they are not pastors they are IBO boys[/quote
Laugh! Haaha God will forgive u o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) / Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.