Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Need To Develope And Design That Website Badly? A Professional Awaits You! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need To Develope And Design That Website Badly? A Professional Awaits You! (1027 Views)

Join The Reading Competition And A Fabulous Price Awaits You / GNLD Business Opportunity Awaits You / Your Dream Job Awaits You! Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Develope And Design That Website Badly? A Professional Awaits You! by Aggie(f): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2006
My name is Joy and i'm a professional website developer and designer, i would like to use this medium to reach out to you to contact me as i wait to hear from u soon.
You can reach me on my e-mail address which is okomoluv@yahoo.com and spicybaibe4eva@yahoo.com
I hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks.
Re: Need To Develope And Design That Website Badly? A Professional Awaits You! by stjames(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2006
dear joy,
u are such a dearest for that service to humanity u are trying to offer.anyway i will like to be ur client.i need a webbsite.how can we meet?my no is 08032503651
Re: Need To Develope And Design That Website Badly? A Professional Awaits You! by yemo(m): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2006
stjames are you sure you want to discuss business or the other one (romance)
Re: Need To Develope And Design That Website Badly? A Professional Awaits You! by stjames(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2006
grin
yemo,which one be ur own?i beleive in her her service and i will like to be her client like i mentioned ealier.my number is 08032503651 or +447024023383.
so joy im expecting uy call so that we can discuss. wink
Re: Need To Develope And Design That Website Badly? A Professional Awaits You! by TEEZERO(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2006
Do you have any website that you have done before that can be viewed?
Apart from websites, could you also design magazines?
Re: Need To Develope And Design That Website Badly? A Professional Awaits You! by Aggie(f): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2006
I dont design magazines, only websites, also database programming and java u can contact me through my email address if you need any job done.
Re: Need To Develope And Design That Website Badly? A Professional Awaits You! by stjames(m): 3:04am On Sep 30, 2006
joy,

u promise to send ur number htru text message.though i saw the missed call around 2p.m.i was at the cafe .my phone was place at a place very far from me.so am sorry.
mega06consult@yahoo.com,mega06concept2hotmail.com are my email add.pls dont hestitate to mail me or call if needs arises.thanks, but i will us to , we will talk later.have a nice day.
Re: Need To Develope And Design That Website Badly? A Professional Awaits You! by Aggie(f): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2006
Im glad that ve been getting alot of responses from this post and i want to thank nairaland for the opportunity to advertise myself.
I also want to appologize for the late response to your mails and calls ve been kind of busy. im assuring you all that you are with the right person to do your jobs.
Thank you all and dont forget to contact me if you have a website job!

(1) (Reply)

Job Search / Help,computerwarehousegroup Interview Tips (please Urgent)NEW / Springbank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.