Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. (44090 Views)

N-power Announces End Date For Online Test / PHED Graduate Engineering Trainee Recruitment By Solidhire / Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (PHEDC) Jobs - 55 Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by standfit5(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
They have news roles, though for a mother company of phed. Check this:
http://js-staffing-14f515ab7a0-150aacc2992.force.com/careers
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by odoyichuks: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2016
hi all,
i just got my offer letter yesterday.
has anyone gone for induction and necessary documentation. i need feedback.
thanks
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Topmostt: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
odoyichuks:
hi all, i just got my offer letter yesterday. has anyone gone for induction and necessary documentation. i need feedback. thanks
Congrats Man.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Topmostt: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Please when are they inviting for graduate trainee
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Ugamanta: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2016
Pls Odoyichuks were you invited to PHEDC office in port-Harcourt,before you got your offer letter?pls i need an update from you
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by odoyichuks: 10:16am On Feb 22, 2016
i went to their head office at Moscow road P.H, for interview with PHED , that was November, 2015
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Ugamanta: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Pls Odoyichuks can you update me with the happenings in ph office concerning the recruitment exercise.i have been interviewed on phone by phedc staffs but,up till now they have not get back to me.so i want to know whether the process is discontinued or suspended till further notice?
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by odoyichuks: 8:18am On Feb 29, 2016
Ugamanta:
Pls Odoyichuks can you update me with the happenings in ph office concerning the recruitment exercise.i have been interviewed on phone by phedc staffs but,up till now they have not get back to me.so i want to know whether the process is discontinued or suspended till further notice?

i guess the process is ongoing, if you scale through the phone interview, the next phase is the main and final interview with the PHEDC team at their head office.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Ugamanta: 9:05am On Feb 29, 2016
thnk odoyichuks
but how do i kn i scaled tru?though i was asked of salary expectation which i did told them. still like waiting to hear from them.pls need a guide here.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by brodd: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Unmerited Favour - I just got an offer from PHED. For those of us that received the offers earlier, I want you to advise me about the documentation. Thanks.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Ugamanta: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2016
Congrats brodd!

Want to know whether you just got your offer letter,without face-to-face interview with PHEDC in Port-Harcourt Office?

Am still like waiting for the face-to-face interview.Also would want to know if it's still in progress or discontinued.kinda taking too long.tnx

need an update pls...
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by brodd: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ugamanta:
Congrats brodd!

Want to know whether you just got your offer letter,without face-to-face interview with PHEDC in Port-Harcourt Office?

Am still like waiting for the face-to-face interview.Also would want to know if it's still in progress or discontinued.kinda taking too long.tnx

need an update pls...

Yes bros. I got it without face to face interview. Though I was invited for the interview in November last year but I could not make it due to the short notice and my location. I wrote Solidhire and HR man from PHED that my absence was not intentional. They called me last week to ask if I would be interested in a similar position other than what I applied for. I got an offer yesterday. If they can still give me an offer, I believe the process continues.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Ugamanta: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
Thank you brodd

Also would want to know whether you were asked to tell them your salary expectation, during the phone interview with PHEDC?

Would really need to know the criteria for inviting someone to face-to-face chat.

tnx
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by brodd: 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
I dont know criteria. They asked for salary expectation during the two phone interviews. What they offer is far below what I told them but is better than what I am doing now. I don't think salary is one of the criteria. Thanks.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Ugamanta: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2016
tnx brodd

What is their least offer for some with 5yrs relevant work experience? and how much is your offer per annum?
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Topmostt: 8:32am On Mar 18, 2016
My Ogas wey dey inside now, abeg make una help us with information when they will be inviting for graduate trainees.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Loisahiaks: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello all,
I received an email on the 25th of March for the on-line assessment which I completed ASAP. however, up till now I haven't heard anything from them, I don't even know what I scored in the assessment. Please how long does it take to get a feedback on the on-line assessment
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Topmostt: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Loisahiaks:
Hello all,
I received an email on the 25th of March for the on-line assessment which I completed ASAP. however, up till now I haven't heard anything from them, I don't even know what I scored in the assessment. Please how long does it take to get a feedback on the on-line assessment
Which Position did you apply for
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Busbar(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
Loisahiaks:
Hello all,
I receieved mail on the 26th of March bt is nt for online assessment. It was acknowledgement of my application and that i should have patience wit them, that they look forward to work with me soon.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by seyilapy(m): 1:33am On Mar 30, 2016
Loisahiaks:
Hello all,

Mine was on the 18th of march and till now have heard nothing, dont even know my score. still patient doe cos can't even remember when I applied for the graduate trainee position. let's be hopeful its going to work out by God's grace.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by JcArinze(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2016
Morning Guys; Pardon me if am posting this in the wrong section. This may help someone#

Information Technology Business Development Manager - Job Description
We are an established IT solutions provider that specializes in offering innovative Solutions around Connectivity, Cloud Computing and IT Consulting Services.
We have an immediate need for a "Business Development Manager" with a strong Information technology consulting disposition.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for all client interfaces within the assigned account scope.
Responsibilities
• Business Development/Lead Generation – responsible for building a NEW portfolio of revenues within the assigned account scope by being the owner of the entire Opportunity Management cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close. This involves identifying business opportunities, selling concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance.
• Business expansion in existing accounts – represent Client’s complete set of solutions
• Client delivery assurance – assuring the client of the commitment and driving the delivery process by working collaboratively with the Delivery Managers in the Business Unit.
• Account Planning and Governance - completely responsible for all Client Management processes – Plan-Sell-Deliver-Manage.
• Meet or exceed revenue targets as established in the operating plan
Skills Required
• 7+ years of sales experience of which at least 3-5 years in B2B sales.
• Knowledge of latest technologies essential.
• Business consulting experience, with large consulting organizations in preferred.
• Experience in interfacing with C-Level and Key decision makers.
• Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers a plus.
• Track record of interacting and building relationship with IT personnel on client side.
• Track record as Account Manager in a rapidly growing client relationship.
• Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience.
Interested parties should email their resumes to techrecruiter33@gmail.com on or before the 27th of May, 2016
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Ememobongkings: 6:44am On Jan 04, 2021
Good morning all please anyone with the graduate trainee aptitude test past questions.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Bsure: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2021
Ememobongkings:
Good morning all please anyone with the graduate trainee aptitude test past questions.
you can get it on teststream for a token https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/phedc-aptitude-test-past-questions-2020-2021/
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by everking4life(m): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by everking4life(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2021
Ememobongkings:
Ok
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by emenikefrancis: 6:08am On Jun 26, 2021
everking4life:

Ok

Please did you get the solid hire past questions.
I was invited for a test today
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Alloy115(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please how long does it take to release graduate traine result after online test

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2016 Dangote Recruitment (5 Positions) / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc / PLS Which Organization Is G.M Resources At Onipanu Bus Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.