Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. (44112 Views)

N-power Announces End Date For Online Test / PHED Graduate Engineering Trainee Recruitment By Solidhire / Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (PHEDC) Jobs - 55 Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by jodeci(m): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Threemg:

Boss please clarify ds, the first one u said u r waiting for the face to face interview if any.

Ur second itemized d people that conducted the interview I want to believe u were invited for ds or it's also on d phone Thanks

Everytin was done on phone,before they start,each of them will introduce him/herself,they are five in number and are all from PHED.

From the constitution of the panel and the questions they asked,u need no angel to tell you thats the final stage.

However,i expect them to call or invite you to their office either for interaction,medical or even picking up of employment letter. Its been virtual all along,from solid hire to PHED.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
jodeci:

U can as well shoot urself in the leg if your expectation is out of their range. I told them 500k anyway.

@Jodeci,me think you actually shot yourself in the foot!!PHEDC don't pay that much...From my research its between N170,000 - N350,000..It depends on your experience tho!
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by jodeci(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rolly83:

@Jodeci,me think you actually shot yourself in the foot!!PHEDC don't pay that much...From my research its between N170,000 - N350,000..It depends on your experience tho!

Then the jab aint 4me.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Threemg: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
jodeci:

Everytin was done on phone,before they start,each of them will introduce him/herself,they are five in number and are all from PHED.

From the constitution of the panel and the questions they asked,u need no angel to tell you thats the final stage.

However,i expect them to call or invite you to their office either for interaction,medical or even picking up of employment letter. Its been virtual all along,from solid hire to PHED.

Now I comprehend u well. Thanks brother
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by mitje(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Interestn....d Lord wil perfect his wrk
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by brodd: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
mitje:

Amen.
New invitation or what?
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Harmon442: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2015
mitje:
AMEM!
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by brodd: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
please any latest news
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by henrok: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2015
Hi friends, I have bn reading ur comments and is quite interesting and keeping hope and faith alive. Kudos to the initiator and supporters like u. I hav had a phone intervw wed. last week jst as u guys reported.waiting for further call,May God help us. Mine is MTE
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by brodd: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
henrok:
Hi friends, I have bn reading ur comments and is quite interesting and keeping hope and faith alive. Kudos to the initiator and supporters like u. I hav had a phone intervw wed. last week jst as u guys reported.waiting for further call,May God help us. Mine is MTE
You will surely succeed. Congrats.
Please, did you ask them time to expect the next stage?
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by henrok: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
I didn't ask when they will get back to me bt she said soon
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by brodd: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
henrok:
I didn't ask when they will get back to me bt she said soon

I asked them. They said latest a month time.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Threemg: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
brodd:

I asked them. They said latest a month time.

Mine was in two week's time which falls within ds week, I no understand ds one month time again o
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by brodd: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Threemg:

Mine was in two week's time which falls within ds week, I no understand ds one month time again o

Yes, but to be on safe side.
One of the interviewers mentioned two week's time before another one said LATEST one month time. Either two weeks or one month, all is well. My second phone/skype interview is one week old today.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Threemg: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2015
brodd:

One of the interviewers mentioned two week's time before another one said LATEST one month time. Either two weeks or one month, all is well. My second phone/skype interview is one week old today.

It's well with us all. Amen
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Threemg: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Harmon442:

I think this is a continuation, becuz the position we apply for is not listed here. and i have info with some PHED staff, is like solidhire are to post some candidate to some of the power company that form 4power which are the owners of PHED, this are the owners: The consortium, which has Sir Augustine Wokocha as Chairman, is a group of nine investors – Lilleker Brothers Limited; Taleveras Group of Companies Limited; Income Electrix Limited; Calcutta Electricity Supply Company (CESC); and Skyview Power Technologies Limited.

Other members of the consortium includes Akwa Ibom Investment and Industrial Promotion Council (AKIIPOC); Bayelsa Electricity Company Limited; First Independent Power Company Nigeria; and Paradise Power Nigeria Limited. So if you had not be contacted for the interview, stay calm, cuz you may be lucky to be part of this company i listed here.

I gat ur back bro! Confirmed info. wink
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by chukobi1: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
[s][/s]
Harmon442:

I think this is a continuation, becuz the position we apply for is not listed here. and i have info with some PHED staff, is like solidhire are to post some candidate to some of the power company that form 4power which are the owners of PHED, this are the owners: The consortium, which has Sir Augustine Wokocha as Chairman, is a group of nine investors – Lilleker Brothers Limited; Taleveras Group of Companies Limited; Income Electrix Limited; Calcutta Electricity Supply Company (CESC); and Skyview Power Technologies Limited.

Other members of the consortium includes Akwa Ibom Investment and Industrial Promotion Council (AKIIPOC); Bayelsa Electricity Company Limited; First Independent Power Company Nigeria; and Paradise Power Nigeria Limited. So if you had not be contacted for the interview, stay calm, cuz you may be lucky to be part of this company i listed here.

I also called solidhire office today and I was told not to b worried as it's a continuation of the recruitment process which they are doing batch by batch.i asked them if I can apply again as I saw all the vacancies listed as we had it earlier.
I did my first phone interview with solidhire lastwk wed.for maintenance Team Engineer.I was told that d next and d last interview will b frm d client (phedc).no date was mentioned to me.
Meanwhile congrats to all who have come dis far.its bn God all the way especially sm of us who hav left schl many yrs ago to b able to do d first online test and pass to proceed to all this stages dat we have gone passed.
Glory b to God almighty.
One thing is sure.He said He will never leave us nor forsake us so we can BOLDLY say d Lord is our helper.what can man do to us?

3 Likes

Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by brodd: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
chukobi1:
[s][/s]

I also called solidhire office today and I was told not to b worried as it's a continuation of the recruitment process which they are doing batch by batch.i asked them if I can apply again as I saw all the vacancies listed as we had it earlier.
I did my first phone interview with solidhire lastwk wed.for maintenance Team Engineer.I was told that d next and d last interview will b frm d client (phedc).no date was mentioned to me.
Meanwhile congrats to all who have come dis far.its bn God all the way especially sm of us who hav left schl many yrs ago to b able to do d first online test and pass to proceed to all this stages dat we have gone passed.
Glory b to God almighty.
One thing is sure.He said He will never leave us nor forsake us so we can BOLDLY say d Lord is our helper.what can man do to us?

The truth
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by chukobi1: 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hello guys...
Any goodnews today.Did anyone receive any call today frm solidhire.
Brodd....
How far now wit u.any call frm them today as
As regards appointment letter.u knw u are done wit all ur interviews.
Or mayb d want to issue all appointment letters at d same time not in batches anymore.
God will surely see us thru....its been Him all the way.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Ababadada: 2:43am On Aug 08, 2015
Please help a brother in need, how their first and second questions look like? I just applied for coordinator centralized network operations & dispatch position, department/division system operations
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by brodd: 7:05am On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=Ababadada post=36724947]Please help a brother in need, how their first and second questions look like? I just applied for coordinator centralized network operations & dispatch position, department/division system operations[/quote

my first tests were basic electricity theory and calculations, basic math, six Sigma and one or two business questions
second tests were 9 series of reasoning tests and 2 series of personality tests
There may be changes.
I think it depends on your position. Success!
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by ezejohnson: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
s Limited; Taleveras Group of Companies Limited; Income Electrix Limited; Calcutta Electricity Supply Company (CESC); and Skyview Power Technologies Lim
Other members of the consortium includes Akwa Ibom Investment and Industrial Promotion Council (AKIIPOC); Bayelsa Electricity Company Limited; First Independent Power Company Nigeria; and Paradise Power Nigeria Limited. So if you had not be contacted for the interview, stay calm, cuz you may be lucky to be part of this company i listed here.[/quote

I had lost hope since I have not been contacted for the phone interview till now. With this info my hope has being rekindled back. God will help us.
@harmon442 have u being contacted for any phone interview. Thanks for d info
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Threemg: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
brodd:

Bros with Solidhire or PHED??
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by brodd: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Threemg:

Bros with Solidhire or PHED??

PHED and you
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Threemg: 9:10am On Aug 12, 2015
brodd:

PHED and you

smiley thanks brotherly.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by brodd: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2015
Threemg:

smiley thanks brotherly.
Have you heard from PHED after your interview wih them? I am still waiting.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Threemg: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2015
brodd:

Have you heard from PHED after your interview wih them? I am still waiting.

YES but my first interview was with Solidhire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PLS Which Organization Is G.M Resources At Onipanu Bus Stop / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.