Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. (44108 Views)

N-power Announces End Date For Online Test / PHED Graduate Engineering Trainee Recruitment By Solidhire / Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (PHEDC) Jobs - 55 Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by stallon01: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hi YellowBastard, I have not been called to visit them at their office yet. I have only replied their email requesting my Bio-Data information.

YellowBastard:
Jodeci, stallon01, threemg & many more
Any update since your interview at PHED office.

Seems there are many candidates and they are still making decisions.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Threemg: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by SuperDan1: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
Please has anyone that was invited for the final interview at PHEDC office been contacted yet? and i will also like to know if any body in this forum has information about the new PHEDC job advertisement since the former recruitment exercise has not been concluded.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by brodd: 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
The adverts are neither old nor new. They placed those positions on their website since June. Only God understands their strategies.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by jodeci(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
YellowBastard:
Jodeci, stallon01, threemg & many more
Any update since your interview at PHED office.

Seems there are many candidates and they are still making decisions.

I just tire for this people,i have not heard from them since i visited their office.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by obitex83: 8:15am On Oct 21, 2015
jodeci:

I just tire for this people,i have not heard from them since i visited their office.
Hi jodeci, pls send me a pm lets talk. thanks
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by obitex83: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2015
Hi guys, what is going on here, any information? keep the house active while we pray and wait for Gods time.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by onaf: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
PHEDC held another set of interviews yesterday at the Office on Moscow Road in Ph.I was invited for Business Service Manager but could not make it due to my inability to book my flight and the short notice.Although i have requested for a new date but the guy who called me said he does not know when the reschedule date will be.

Let those attended the interview yesterday update us.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by creamycharlie(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pls someone in the house that have gone for the interview should update the house on how it went. They sent me an sms too buh i wasn't able to meet up with the date so they agreed to reschedule me. We need to know what to expect. Thanks in advance
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by henrok: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hi guys, are we not cooperating again?.none of our colleagues is saying anything abt thr meeting wt the phedc wc will help us.though we have bn passing let's help ourslvs at this last stage to win and start work. Congrats all of us. Cheers
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by stallon01: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2015
Hi Jodeci..How was the interview like at PHEDC? what sort of questions were asked? thank you.
jodeci:

Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by obitex83: 11:03am On Oct 29, 2015
Hi Guys, is there any update?
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by zoe2real: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Interview with PHEDC is still going on. Several persons were interviewed today- 3 persons each per position at PHEDC office ( 1 Moscow Rd). I got a text on Tuesday night about the interview with PHEDC on thursday- 29 October. Best Wishes to those who are yet to be interviewed by PHEDC
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by standfit5(m): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
HURRAY to me!!! See you at the top... smiley

Success to all hopefuls
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by brodd: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
Just received message for an interview tomorrow but I can not make it because of my current location. I called them, the said they could not give information on my reschedule. Pls, is there anybody in the house that missed the first date of the interview that has been rescheduled? Thank you.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by onaf: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
I just received interview invitation from PHEDC scehdule for Thursday 5th 12 Noon. Which is less than 24 hours.I am presently in Lagos.Anyone in the same situation?
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by mazichuks: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
onaf:
I just received interview invitation from PHEDC scehdule for Thursday 5th 12 Noon. Which is less than 24 hours.I am presently in Lagos.Anyone in the same situation?

Nawaoh oh!
This is d second person dat am hearing dat has d same experience.try and go if u can.
God will help us.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by worldbank(m): 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Why would PHEDC be giving someone in
Lagos only two days notice?
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by worldbank(m): 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lagos only two days notice? I don't get it
The persons last place of work should tell them where he or she is currently residing.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by SuperDan1: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
standfit5:
HURRAY to me!!! See you at the top... smiley
Success to all hopefuls
Stanfit5 i have something important that i wish to discuss with you, so please mail me on ndmain2007@yahoo.com .
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by henrok: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hi all,
Ps if u are called and u rlly need the job,take a night travel and go to ph.i was thr too and the intervw is serious and a confirmation of those they v bn speakn wt.lets take the risk and God will help us.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by standfit5(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
worldbank:
The persons last place of work should tell them where he or she is currently residing.
bro, u cant dictate in this instance, they need professional and whomever they r calling for interview at whatever notice is at their discretion. and im sure they are aware,at least from ur cv. the onus is on us to find a workaround in meeting the interview day. i doubt if any1 has succeeded in getting a reschedule. success ahead
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by YellowBastard: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
just wondering if any of you (standfit5 et al) has heard from solidhire or phed lately ..... after the interview at Moscow road
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by standfit5(m): 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
YellowBastard:
just wondering if any of you (standfit5 et al) has heard from solidhire or phed lately ..... after the interview at Moscow road

yes. mine is hurray. all thanks to God
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by mazichuks: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
Waoh!
Standfit5 congrats bro.whn did they say u shld resume.is it still dis yr or january and what position did u apply for.
Pls share ur joy wit us.meanwhile congrats once again.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by henrok: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2015
I hv been congratulated by solidhire after my interview wt phedc. I gv God all the glory wishing u all here the same good news.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by standfit5(m): 5:28am On Nov 10, 2015
mazichuks:

Waoh!
Standfit5 congrats bro.whn did they say u shld resume.is it still dis yr or january and what position did u apply for.
Pls share ur joy wit us.meanwhile congrats once again.

many tnks bro.
permit me to b "spiritual"...for the spirit of discernment is upon me.

on that never-2-b-forgotten-in-a-hurry friday, just driving along to a self paid training by 12pm, 2hours late due to tasks at work, a driver suddenly tilted into my car n in an attempt to escape bn hit, i climbed the walkway n behold a human n gulter option. how it happend, is a miracle for me, wife n kid(1yr) today. i just found my self in my car crashed into the gutter, not knocking down the pedestrian. lemme save u further gist. alas, within 3hrs, i got a call from phed on my offer. i was woow...in short, while at a workshop to negotiate repair cost of mechanical, panel n painting, d call came.i had to let d driver that caused d accident go on a small money he could borrow/provide cuz i was over-joy that i was alive for d offer and/or not in police net for knocking/killing a pedestrian. resuming dis month.

my positin...hmmm...lets pm

2 Likes

Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by standfit5(m): 5:38am On Nov 10, 2015
henrok:
I hv been congratulated by solidhire after my interview wt phedc. I gv God all the glory wishing u all here the same good news.

woow...congrats. u r d 3rd person i know on this thread with testimony of offer from phed, congrats bro. lets fraternize. iv pm u, do revert. many cheers
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by YellowBastard: 7:53am On Nov 10, 2015
nice one henrok standfit5 mazichuks et al

i have received the final email about the phed job and i have replied. Currently, i await the call for the job offer

congratulations!
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by YellowBastard: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2015
worldbank:

How about people on PH that had only 4hours notice.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by obitex83: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
congratulations to those who has received offers from phed, i did my final interview with phed in their office @ mosco road ph 3 days ago with 4 other applicants. may God help us all.

Please share your testimonies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2016 Dangote Recruitment (5 Positions) / PLS Which Organization Is G.M Resources At Onipanu Bus Stop / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.