Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

PHOTOS: How Queen Elizabeth Received Stephanie Linus & Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: How Queen Elizabeth Received Stephanie Linus & Hubby (1246 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji With Stephanie Linus And Son, Maxwell At His 1st Birthday / Actress Stephanie Linus Looks Beautiful In This Black Dress / Stephanie Linus Reacts To Ese Oruru's Abduction & Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: How Queen Elizabeth Received Stephanie Linus & Hubby by Erave: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
The Queen of England, Queen Elizabeth II hosted global celebrities and young innovators at the Buckingham Palace for the ‘Queens Young Leaders’ awards recently.

In attendance were popular figures such as football legend, David Beckham, Steve Mc Queen,.....read more here http://eraveng.com/2015/06/25/photos-how-queen-elizabeth-received-stephanie-linus-hubby/

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: How Queen Elizabeth Received Stephanie Linus & Hubby by MosakuAW(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Good for her and her ministry.

Btw! Why is the queen always on hand gloves.

Shey, she dey fear Ebola ni.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: How Queen Elizabeth Received Stephanie Linus & Hubby by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
I went to London to see the Queen
Re: PHOTOS: How Queen Elizabeth Received Stephanie Linus & Hubby by enoqueen: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
How was she received

Where is her hubby
Re: PHOTOS: How Queen Elizabeth Received Stephanie Linus & Hubby by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Awww. Cute. Happy Married Life and Safe Delivery Stephanie.
Re: PHOTOS: How Queen Elizabeth Received Stephanie Linus & Hubby by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
MosakuAW:
Btw! Why is the queen always on hand gloves.

Shey, she dey fear Ebola ni.
. . . . I actually just typed this same question you asked on Google and i got some very interesting and fascinating answers. Why don't you check it out also bro? Thanks for the 'ginger'!
Re: PHOTOS: How Queen Elizabeth Received Stephanie Linus & Hubby by MosakuAW(m): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . I actually just typed this same question you asked on Google and i got some very interesting and fascinating answers. Why don't you check it out also bro? Thanks for the 'ginger'!

Thanks! This is what i read that got me thinking.

Na Whao..

There are a couple reasons, the main one to
keep anyone from touching her skin, a
commoner must never ever directly touch
royalty with uncovered hands. Since hand
shaking is an expected courtesy in modern
life, she always wears gloves so she's not
forcing anyone to break her rules. Second
reason is that according to traditional dress
codes, for official duties she is dressed in full
afternoon formal, a designation that no
longer exists for most of us.
Re: PHOTOS: How Queen Elizabeth Received Stephanie Linus & Hubby by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
MosakuAW:

Na Whao..

. . . . . . Good, now we've learnt something today.
Re: PHOTOS: How Queen Elizabeth Received Stephanie Linus & Hubby by Erave: 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
MosakuAW:

Na Whao..

That is very true. The English men and their colonies adopted the style of dressing since the primitive days for royal heads and other prominent personalities which is what the Queen continues to do till date.

(1) (Reply)

Cool Fm Oap Destiny Amaka Shares Lovely Bikini Photos / IYANYA Wishes Self A Happy Birthday On Facebook And Blast Chealsea Again / I Founded Silverbird With 20k - Ben Murray-bruce (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.