Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS (64708 Views)

Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas / Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by piicity(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
I wonder oo,that girl would have get more than hundred ftc per day
lalasticlala:

wait o, INTROVERT, are you a robot? u are too fast... grin
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by Seunpaul01(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jorussia:
Repent nd start believing
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by Jorussia(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
Seunpaul01:

Repent nd start believing
repent from what?
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kufie:
When the jollof rice doesn't go round sad
Lolz..dis got me laughin
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by manee2(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
No be chair the fly up for air so?
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by Crownofwealth(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
these are supposed to be law makers bt they seem to have lost total control to the extent that the common criminal on the street is better off.
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by udoojah(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
plactis maferct!
{practice makes perfect}
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by idris4eva(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
The tales of some old fools fighting for their pocket rather than for the masses.......#FIXNASS
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by Ahsat: 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Shame. Dolayes bloody monkies, bloody kuskumus kunamus.;>
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by gratiaeo(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
I am ashamed for these guys, a party formed on grievance cannot stand. APC was formed by people who were angry with their former party because they didn’t get one position or the other, they all formed APC to get positions, so the party can not last. the last of them will be gone by the time Buhari releases his ministers list, everybody that doesn’t get something will walk out. Everybody cannot be principal officer or minister, it’s time to know those that have Nigeria at heart. PDP member are definitely not the best heads in Nigeria, but they’ve never been this confused over National Assembly positions

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Monkeys and Baboons

Free Forex Signals
www.aheadmarket.com
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by darmys(f): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
MORTAL KOMBAT

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by guttentag(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
wнaт do yoυ eхpecт ғroм a ғaιled naтιon
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by Horlufemi(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
A repeat of 1999/2003. AND Ettehgate Bankolegate I think
Is that Ita Giwa? Where is that man's hand going undecided undecided
EVERYWHEREVERT
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by ab2care: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bad examples to the nation
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by donphilopus: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
handie:
Guy ur head dey dia.... That time Wey crowd dey full Comrade bus parks, walahi I no dey miss am

Hahaha. . .Guy e dey sweet o. . Na then we go cum dey push unnecessarily even when we no suppose. cheesy
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by johnnybims: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
cryFailure leaders
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by Sijo01(f): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bunch of rascals. mstcheeeeew angry
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by donphilopus: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
spencekat:
E no dey sweet joor,e dey wake the sleeping dog.Na stress e dey give the down chamber. grin

You just have to cool it down. Na wetin guyz dey pass through babes hand always be that!! E don tay!! cheesy
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by sweat4wat(m): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is a show of shame I must say
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by Femistico(m): 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
honourable fighting...I smh for dis country, we are in for another 4yrs again..what can we call dis now and if American see dis wah do u expect from them..
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by IYANGBALI: 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
A repeat of 1999/2003.
AND
Ettehgate
Bankolegate
I think

Is that Ita Giwa?
Where is that man's hand going undecided undecided
seun ban dis introvert,she is doing ojoro to get dis first to madness
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by dazzysleek(f): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
bukason212:
Why wont these old men respect themselves? Even if they hav every reason to fight , they should settle their differences with maturity and wisdom. Nawa ooo
setting standards 4 coming generations
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by Orikinla(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
[size=28pt]Are these lawmakers or lawbreakers? [/size]
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by gratiaeo(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Duara dullard aka 'dogo yaro' should be blame for all this madness
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by ajebuter(f): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
APC!!

SHAME!!

Dancing shoki ...
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by dazzysleek(f): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
bukason212:
Why wont these old men respect themselves? Even if they hav every reason to fight , they should settle their differences with maturity and wisdom. Nawa ooo
setting standards 4 coming generations..those youths looking up 2 em as role models would be highly disappointed
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by ipreach: 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
national disgrace
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by handie(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
donphilopus:

Hahaha. . .Guy e dey sweet o. . Na then we go cum dey push unnecessarily even when we no suppose. cheesy
D one Wey dey sweet my body pass na if Dem push from back and shawty dey my back. Mehn, those twins pressing against my back dey sweet me.... That bus stop for Ibiwe first dey always get huge crowd. Mehn, I dey shuffle shuttle for those "privileges" o
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by 9jatatafo(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
A repeat of 1999/2003. AND Ettehgate Bankolegate I think
Is that Ita Giwa? Where is that man's hand going undecided undecided
The hand is tracing the boobs.
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:

Too fast for a lady right?

Do you cum this fast too?
Re: Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS by gidjah(m): 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

wait o, INTROVERT, are you a robot? u are too fast... grin
bros, she took after u NA ! NA today ? e don't tey o . u use to b d song on every ones (except me sha )lips, untill now god has raised some one else, another moses to lead us out of this egypt abi ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) / Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.