Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) (63353 Views)

(PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? / Hot Random Photos Of Yabatech Female Students / The Bad Welfare Condition Of Students In OAU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by carik(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Things have worsened in yaba college of technology after the school has refused to begin the sale of hostel accommodation form a month after resumption.

The school authority has given no reason for it and the students suffer and go through a lot.

Its bad to see students who come from different parts of the country and have no relative in lagos sleep in classrooms to meet up with lectures and assignments.

Most of them have resorted to sleeping in classes.
It is very bad to see students wash their clothes and dry it in classroom to the extent of taking their bath outside classes and all corners of the school very early in the morning around 4 a.m

It has been happening for many years and nothing is done about it.

We need the authorities to see this because it is inhumane

Mods please help out

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by INTROVERT(f): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is just too bad

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by demmy0325(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
That poster above me again...

Is that mosquito net.. cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
That guy with mosquito net shaa

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by AirstarKane(f): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us sad

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by carik(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
demmy0325:

Sure Bedbug and mosquito is the order of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by demmy0325(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
carik:

Sure
Bedbug and mosquito is the order of the day.
.. Oga o.... This is serious.. grin

1 Like

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by dyabman(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
demmy0325:

No Dragonfly net angry grin

17 Likes

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Slimzjoe(m): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
You'll struggle to Pass 'O' Level exams
Struggle to Pass Jamb
Struggle to Pass Post ume
Struggle to Register
Still Struggle to Learn undecided

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by domopps(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
And upon this Surferness Discrimination still await them in Labour market because they went to Polytechnic!

Cheeeeeers

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by raayah(f): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is heartbreaking.

I hope that in the end , all their efforts will not be in vain.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by demmy0325(m): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
dyabman:

No Dragonfly net angry grin
.. More like tortoise net.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
omg. . . this is serious. . . I don't know why public institutions are being run like poultries. . .

8 Likes

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Enegod(m): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
From Yabatech students TO Yabaleft Patients <==============

Is that a mosquito net?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by dyabman(m): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Enegod:
From Yabatech student TO Yabaleft Patients <==============

Is that a mosquito net?

Mosquito ke , na Snake net angry angry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by SuperSuave(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
students dey suffer!! God bless our hustle!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Enegod(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
dyabman:

Mosquito ke , na Snake net angry angry grin
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by dayosaurus(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lwkmd. Op please don't bad mouth My Alma mater.

This is part of 'school passing through you ', it's part of school life now meant to be enjoyed. We all passed through it n today we laugh anytime we remember.

I Hope The bed bug of MELB BLOCK AND SMBS ARE GIVING YOU PROPER ORIENTATION.

Even when they open hostel self, only a privileged few will get

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by colossus2: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Na wa oh embarassed
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by RichDad1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Yaba Left you mean?

Anyways, Great of the Greatest Lasuite. cool cool cool cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by DICKtator: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Dollyak(f): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
This should not be allowed to happen in the first place. Don't they have a functioning library with temp accommodation? Btw, the government need to invest more in EDUCATION. The classroom is not up to standard.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Kufie(m): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is the school my crush graduated from. Should I still have a crush on her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by polilopat: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
examination period tins. Serious students
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
It is quite unfortunate. I find it incomprehensible why someone who is in their right minds would do something that will make life difficult for their fellow human, no matter how remote it is.

5 Likes

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by asscb(f): 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! / Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking / Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.