Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). (28795 Views)

How To Download With Airtel 20GB For N200 With Opera Mini / How To Saving Data Bundle On Android Phones With Opera Max / Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by michaelou(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
MTN Nigeria, Naij.com, and Opera Software are offering phone subscribers one million days of free mobile internet through Opera’s sponsored web pass which allows operators to package their data in a user-friendly way.
MTN users will be able to activate their free day of internet by going to webpass.opera.com using Opera Mini on the MTN network to access 40,000 passes daily.
What do you need to get started? It is easy! Just get an MTN sim card with Mobile Data on Android device. Go to opera mini browser and enjoy free surfing with Naij.com.
At the click of a button, users can get online and explore what the mobile internet has to offer.
The country group head at Naij.com, Goke Olaegbe, who spoke on the development, said: “As a company committed to providing engaging online content for Nigerians, we are thrilled to also provide them with a day of mobile internet.”
With over 20 million Opera Mini users in Nigeria, 60 million MTN subscribers and more than 12 million monthly Naij.com readers, the collaboration is a unique opportunity to bring mobile users online for the first time.
The vice president, Africa for Opera Software, Richard Monday, said that whilst Nigeria’s mobile penetration is rapidly expanding, mobile data usage is still low at around 38 per cent.
SOURCE :www.bizwatchnigeria.ng/mtn-naij-com-operaoffer-subscribers-free-internet-access/
Cc. lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Hero10001: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Okay
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Truth24(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
*Disbelief
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Donkaz(m): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
Yes

I just received the message
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 26, 2015
can you download?
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by michaelou(m): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2015
yes,u can.
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Youngpo413: 7:04am On Jun 26, 2015
You will still pay for it somehow...trust MTN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by feldido(m): 7:50am On Jun 26, 2015
What is opera mini? Solibay senior brother?
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by michaelou(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2015
feldido:
What is opera mini? Solibay senior brother?
opera mini is a web browser. it is used to access the Internet, it is both a mobile and pc freeware application.
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by michaelou(m): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2015
Youngpo413:
You will still pay for it somehow...trust MTN.
it is absolutely free, have you checked the link?
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Babysho(m): 8:11am On Jun 26, 2015
am browsing with my OperaMini right now...i didnt really check any link o....is it the stuff that is working for me like this?....i checked already...i dont have any secret MB or Airtime
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2015

7 Likes

Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by grinace(m): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2015
mine suddenly stopped downloading but its still browsing shaaa

1 Like

Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by feldido(m): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2015
michaelou:
opera mini is a web browser. it is used to access the Internet, it is both a mobile and pc freeware application.

Like it has the keys to the Internet? undecided
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by decode55(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2015
Y'all shouldn't jump at this offer from mtn; they'll give you data today & take it back with some mischievous scheme. grin

1 Like

Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Youngpo413: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2015
michaelou:
it is absolutely free, have you checked the link?
will it open the link with 0 credit and 0 mb?
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Excelboi(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Currently using it with #0.00, but through backdoor cos I don't think it is launched yet. Trust me, it is unlimited cos so far have downloaded close to 2gb but it hasn't stop yet, still watching, and have been using it for 2 days now.
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Abbey2sam(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2015
Excelboi:
Currently using it with #0.00, but through backdoor cos I don't think it is launched yet. Trust me, it is unlimited cos so far have downloaded close to 2gb but it hasn't stop yet, still watching, and have been using it for 2 days now.

please how do you mean "through back door"

and ho do i activate this awoof
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by chinedumo(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2015
Hoe true is this?
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by egopersonified(f): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2015
DonCrust:

shocked [size=28pt]Guy are you sick? What sort of lie is this? Can u live for 1 million days? 70 years is 25,550 days which you're likely not to see. Guy be careful when you lie![/size]

Eeeh, maybe you should include it in your will.

6 Likes

Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hmmmmm.
Airtel has something similar but theirs is just for a day. They call it free web pass for a day or something like that.

When it comes up again, I will screenshot it and upload.
I never took it serious; I thought it was one of their gimmicks. More over, my data bundle is still working.
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Nonybb: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Trap from MTN
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Shortyy(f): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
summary
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by gabazin080(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
But mine doesn't download
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by kelvz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
mine does'nt download ... If yours do. Plz kindly tell us how u did it
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Holyfield1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Excelboi:
How please
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by vicstorm: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
I see
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by infokingboss(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
For real! Okay will check it out.
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by infokingboss(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Excelboi:

Be careful bro, MTN na Satan, they give with the right hand and collect with the left. Just had a very bad experience with them this last 2 weeks. Etisalat for life!!!

1 Like

Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by powerfulsettingz: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Pls is it working on blackberry cos is not connecting on mine here
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
Rocking mine with simple server This is cool sha .. I hope empty hen will mak it last
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
It totally free jst adjust some of ya settings on simple server nd open opera mini or midi or maxi.. Wateva... All i no is it WORKING FREE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

USSD War: Banks Unblock MTN, Reconnect Telco To Banking Channels / To Download Java Games via WAP to my Phone / Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.