Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Sex Or Money? What Would It Be For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Or Money? What Would It Be For You? (831 Views)

Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? / I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? / I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Or Money? What Would It Be For You? by chudidonas(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
It is of popular opinion that women love money while men love sex. So to further support this claim I posted this on whatsapp to get my friends view on the matter and I wasn't surprised. Now over to Nairalanders, If u are given 800million to Never have sex again in ur life will u accept or turn down the offer?. what will do? Take or Leave?
Pic below

Re: Sex Or Money? What Would It Be For You? by xpac01(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
God knows I am going to take the money. Then all those girls will be coming around and they'll only find out that nothing more can make me release the money to them. They'll only be smelling it with dripping tongues
Re: Sex Or Money? What Would It Be For You? by SuperSuave(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
carry your mumu imagination go whatsapp and Facebook. angry angry The rate at which mumu threads dey emerge these days don tire me angry angry++
Re: Sex Or Money? What Would It Be For You? by Cutehector(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
I will accept!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Money? What Would It Be For You? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
sometimes we need a break from sex but never from money so money is better.

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Money? What Would It Be For You? by chudidonas(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
xpac01:
God knows I am going to take the money. Then all those girls will be coming around and they'll only find out that nothing more can make me release the money to them. They'll only be smelling it with dripping tongues

That money will really bring a lot of girls around you. So what will you do with them?
Re: Sex Or Money? What Would It Be For You? by chudidonas(m): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
icedbeatz:
sometimes we need a break from sex but never from money so money is better.

Yes! Except that this particular 'break' will be forever. grin grin
Re: Sex Or Money? What Would It Be For You? by xpac01(m): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
chudidonas:

That money will really bring a lot of girls around you. So what will you do with them?
I'll be happy watching them smell it but never touch because then am not interested on what they only got to give me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Same Sex Marriage Vs Polygamy(nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man) / ''i Am In A Confused State Right Now Please Help Me'' / OMG! This Man Just Grabbed Maheeda’s Big Butt (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.