Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. (2459 Views)

"Beating A Day Makes Relationship Grow Stronger" Pretty Facebook Big Girl Says / I Cant Just Stand The Insult.here If I Contest For Mr Nairaland / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
My good people I have been thinking how I could make my little contribution in my own little way,I find out that money,sex don't make relationship last if you like acquire the whole money on earth or be able to sleep with a woman from morning to the next day without this simple technique your relationship will still fail.
Broken relationship is the order of the day people are only interested in the minor aspect of the relationship leaving the fundamental unattended to,friends it is the fundamentals that guarantees the live of the relationship,people are busy doing the wrong thing and expecting healthy relationship.
The only thing that can make your relationship healthy is love not sex or even money if you doubt me there are many people today who are dating rich guys and still go after that guy without money yes it is true. There are people who can satisfy a woman yet they still run after another you know why they don't have love.
If you read songs of solomon 8:6-7 he says love is as strong as death,passion is as strong as death it burst into flame and burns like a raging fire water can not put it out no flood can drown it. But if any one try to buy LOVE with MONEY all they will get is contempt.
So all you need to keep your relationship is love.
Let your partner know you care by sending them gift like flower through social medias it work a lot make them feel loved I bet you their heart is forever yours God created the world out of noting through his ideas so you can keep your relationship through love by applying your ideas.
Together let's hell broken hearted.

Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by toluine56(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Just being real to each other saves a lot of heartache.
Once you love each others' realness youre good to go.

Why am i commenting BTW.
Am done with love shi.. TFN
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Testing the microphone..
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ok
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Braaad: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
shocked
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Captainswag225(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
what abt faithfulness, trust and respect?
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Flowers via social media :\ ... You mean to tell me smileys like this cheesy and that grin save relationships....

Wow gonn try this and give ya a feedback...
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Cutehector(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Shezhawt:
Flowers via social media :\ ... You mean to tell me smileys like this cheesy and that grin save relationships....

dis ur pic sha
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Cutehector:
dis ur pic sha
Warrabawt it ?
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Cutehector(m): 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Shezhawt:

Warrabawt it ?
dnt worry...
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
Cutehector:
dnt worry...
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by vizkiz: 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Shezhawt:

his liver kindda failed I guess grin
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
vizkiz:

his liver kindda failed I guess grin

Lol grin
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 26, 2015
Shezhawt:

it works let's be realistic money is noting it can't help relationship just be real to each other send them gift through social medias google flowers or message templates it will help you I have recommended them to many and it worked for them try it and you will enjoy it please use gift that can make you say wao I love this ,he/she must be taughtful
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2015
Captainswag225:
those things you mention are the secondary I tell people that you don't practice faithfulness,trust and respect they are the benefits that love gives. Love is all you need and other will fall in place. Jesus new the power of love and he made it clear as the fundamentals or basic criteria that can make you keep 10 commandment. Love the lord your God with all thy heart, mind,strength and thy soul you see if you do this you will practice what God says with ease you know why you love him. The second part says and your neighbours as yourself and ended by saying this is the greatest for me I called it the Golden rule. My dear you can't trust who you don't love it is impossible let's be realistic.
Love is not the same as lust please take note.
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by nobosaba(m): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2015
Tolerance, Respecting, Being Loyal and Building Trusts are what makes a Relationship stand the test of time, from pre marriage to post marriage ara

Dazzol
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Captainswag225(m): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2015
Drfresh0909:
those things you mention are the secondary I tell people that you don't practice faithfulness,trust and respect they are the benefits that love gives. Love is all you need and other will fall in place. Jesus new the power of love and he made it clear as the fundamentals or basic criteria that can make you keep 10 commandment. Love the lord your God with all thy heart, mind,strength and thy soul you see if you do this you will practice what God says with ease you know why you love him. The second part says and your neighbours as yourself and ended by saying this is the greatest for me I called it the Golden rule. My dear you can't trust who you don't love it is impossible let's be realistic.
Love is not the same as lust please take note.
okay i get u but whats love without money?
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2015
nobosaba:
Tolerance, Respecting, Being Loyal and Building Trusts are what makes a Relationship stand the test of time, from pre marriage to post marriage ara

Dazzol
My dear what makes those thing you just mention possible? Every thing still goes down to love. Let's be realistic can you practice those virtue you mention without the driven force called love? I think No.
Love is the mother of those virtue let's take jesus for example out of love he gave him self to die for me and you some thing made him do that it is love.
Let me tell you, you don't practice trust,respect and some of the things you mentioned you are commission to do them because they are benefit love gives to those who are willing to love. Hearing the voice of some one you love is a delight,you can't rape some one you love that's not possible or wish them evil no. love only love can build a lasting relationship others will fall in place.
Can you wire a house that has not been build if no then you can't trust some one you don't love.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 26, 2015
Captainswag225:
okay i get u but whats love without money?
If I ask you to chose between peace of mind and money I have confidence you might chose peace of mind.
Money is as a result of thing you get after service rendered and it has noting to do with keeping your relationship.
Why is the so called super rich divorcing?
Our celebrity today they can't stay in a relationship,are they poor of course No.
They miss this driven force called love.
How can you understand some one you don't love my dear you can't.
As the saying goes love endures all things not one but all things.
Jesus said if you love me keep my words he knows the only way believers can keep his word is by loving him.
If you love someone in sincerity of heart you find yourself been faithful,trust worthy and responsible and committed.
Love is all you need to address those little opposition in relationships.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Ayima: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2015
1. LOVE

2. UNDERSTANDING

3. MONEY : Yes money, whether you like it or not there's a correlation between a relationship and money.
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Mhizkel(f): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2015
You are right Op. Love conquers all.
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Ayima: 8:22am On Jun 26, 2015
Mhizkel:
What about money? just be real.
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Mhizkel(f): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2015
Ayima:
What about money? just be real.
Money can't buy happiness, neither can it buy love.
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Skmoda360(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2015
Captainswag225:
Hmmmmmmmmm!!!that's right

1 Like

Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Captainswag225(m): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2015
Mhizkel:

are u sure? Money can buy love and happiness, it depends on how u use ur money to find that love and happiness.
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Captainswag225(m): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2015
Drfresh0909:

If I ask you to chose between peace of mind and money I have confidence you might chose peace of mind.
Money is as a result of thing you get after service rendered and it has noting to do with keeping your relationship.
Why is the so called super rich divorcing?
Our celebrity today they can't stay in a relationship,are they poor of course No.
They miss this driven force called love.
How can you understand some one you don't love my dear you can't.
As the saying goes love endures all things not one but all things.
Jesus said if you love me keep my words he knows the only way believers can keep his word is by loving him.
If you love someone in sincerity of heart you find yourself been faithful,trust worthy and responsible and committed.
Love is all you need to address those little opposition in relationships.
i get u but love cant be all, money is extremely important as well.... Love and money goes side by side.
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Mhizkel(f): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2015
Captainswag225:
are u sure? Money can buy love and happiness, it depends on how u use ur money to find that love and happiness.

undecided Your opinion though.
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2015
Ayima:
1. LOVE

2. UNDERSTANDING

3. MONEY : Yes money, whether you like it or not there's a correlation between a relationship and money.
my dear iam happy you put love first in your list.
But lets be realist remove love from that list you wil in a matter of no time crash out of the relationship.
Love is prudence it tells you it is well, love encourages ,love cares ,love accept you for who you are.
Many relationship are build on wrong platform that is why they dont last.
I have people who admire me both online they are rich yet i have not given them any thing just caring conversation and they already in love.
I thank God for the grace of self control.
My dear its good we build relationship base on things that is unseen which is love but if you build it on thing which is seen(money,sex) which is temporal it can not last.
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mhizkel:
yes my dear iam happy you have come to the knowledge of the truth.
I admire your wisdom love is why christ died for our sins.
The bible made it clear that love is the only thing that wil speak for you in heaven.
People mis quote love to lust there is a big difference.
Love is all we need to enjoy relationship not lust.
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mhizkel:

yes you are right you can recommend songs of solomon 8:6-7 his doubt wil be cleared.
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Skmoda360:

Hmmmmmmmmm!!!that's right
you dont practice those things they are the benefits that comes with love.
Love and all other wil fal in place.
Re: What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time. by Mhizizzy(f): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Getting good wristwatches for each oda makes it stand d test of time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: See The Best Se*x Position Men Love Most (must Read) / The "Please Don't PM Me" Scourge. / 10 Funny Prayer Points Of Desperate Nigerian Single Ladies Seeking For A Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.