Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

What 3 Questions Will You Ask Aliko Dangote If You Were Given The Opportunity? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What 3 Questions Will You Ask Aliko Dangote If You Were Given The Opportunity? (1065 Views)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) / Ifeanyi Uba Can Be Another 'dangote' If He Avoids Politics! / Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What 3 Questions Will You Ask Aliko Dangote If You Were Given The Opportunity? by Manuelcrc(m): 3:06am On Jun 26, 2015
Good day Nairalanders,

Please I want to know your opinion(s).

Let's assume that you are new to the whole business thing and you luckily had an opportunity to ask Dangote 3 questions, what will you likely ask him?

Thanks.
Re: What 3 Questions Will You Ask Aliko Dangote If You Were Given The Opportunity? by Nuezha(m): 3:08am On Jun 26, 2015
As a child:

as a youth

as an adult

as an aged

I'll ask him about his RISK MANAGEMENT STRATEGY; his business success largely depends on it.

I'll ask him how he handles issues of trust because he can not be in two places at a time.

finally, I'll ask him how he manages to be quiet with women.

1 Like

Re: What 3 Questions Will You Ask Aliko Dangote If You Were Given The Opportunity? by Manuelcrc(m): 3:21am On Jun 26, 2015
Nuezha:
As a child:

as a youth

as an adult

as an aged

I'll ask him about his RISK MANAGEMENT STRATEGY; his business success largely depends on it.
Thanks to your response...

If I get you right, are you trying to ask for what he did when he was a youth, what he is doing now as an adult and what he plans to do when he becomes aged?
Re: What 3 Questions Will You Ask Aliko Dangote If You Were Given The Opportunity? by Nuezha(m): 3:33am On Jun 26, 2015
Manuelcrc:

Thanks to your response...

If I get you right, are you trying to ask for what he did when he was a youth, what he is doing now as an adult and what he plans to do when he becomes aged?

I belong to the youth. I meant that my questions to him would be the same no matter my age.
Re: What 3 Questions Will You Ask Aliko Dangote If You Were Given The Opportunity? by 400billionman: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2015
Won't ask him anything..
Re: What 3 Questions Will You Ask Aliko Dangote If You Were Given The Opportunity? by 400billionman: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2015
Manuelcrc:
Good day Nairalanders,

Please I want to know your opinion(s).

Let's assume that you are new to the whole business thing and you luckily had an opportunity to ask Dangote 3 questions, what will you likely ask him?

Thanks.

Before, you think he will tell you his business secret..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A New Product I Can Market In The North / Come In Here All Good Betters Lets Make Money Dis Season..pics Available / 21 Things To Research Before Starting A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.