Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! (5526 Views)

Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment / Governor Ayade Pays December Salary / Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by Sugardiva(f): 6:39am On Jun 26, 2015
While other states are grappling with inability to pay salaries, CRS the pacesetter state leads the way once again. Despite being one of the poorest state on FAC allocation, our new Govenor has kept one of his prominent campaign promises to pay salaries of workers on the 25th of every month. Kudos to Sen. Prof. Ben Ayade.

Cc: lalastica. Front page pls. Let people know that at least some states are working. Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 26, 2015
Wow am really impress. Good things Ahead of CROSS RIVER people.
Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by vivypretty(f): 6:45am On Jun 26, 2015
Sugardiva:
While other states are grappling with inability to pay salaries, CRS the pacesetter state leads the way once again. Despite being one of the poorest state on FAC allocation, our new Govenor has kept one of his prominent campaign promises to pay salaries of workers on the 25th of every month. Kudos to Sen. Prof. Ben Ayade.

Cc: lalastica. Front page pls. Let people know that at least some states are working. Thanks
we want more of that in d future .
Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2015
Now thats a Governor, others are still celebrating their victory.
Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by ShowYourCertificate: 6:49am On Jun 26, 2015
Aregbesola, you see your life?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by Nicepoker(m): 6:51am On Jun 26, 2015
Osun state yet to dream of such
Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by slap1(m): 6:56am On Jun 26, 2015
So you don get alert?
Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by Sugardiva(f): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2015
slap1:
So you don get alert?

#Godwin! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by youngberry001(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2015
my salary no dey west time every 25th of any ending months my alert dey peep peep on my phone

#team-military

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2015
Sugardiva:

#Godwin! cheesy
As #GodWin make i send my account number make everything balance na cheesy
Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 26, 2015
This Man is just like Donald Duke, respect Sir grin

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by otukpo(f): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2015
Prof. Ben was my lecturer at the University of Ibadan.

He will surely do well for his state

2 Likes

Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 26, 2015
AregbeRASCAL com and learn o

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by Princecalm(m): 7:06am On Jun 26, 2015
while some govornors came to serve the masses others just use it as a platform to build their wealth.
Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by Nossa(m): 7:08am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by otokx(m): 7:08am On Jun 26, 2015
otukpo:

Good for Cross River peeps.
Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by dridowu: 7:18am On Jun 26, 2015
This is not a news to me, you only know the true colour of the governor after 3-4years/2nd term not the 1st few months in office.
Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 26, 2015
So??
Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by nigerianvenom(m): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2015
otukpo:

Really?
Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by Trailblazer1(m): 7:50am On Jun 26, 2015
Aregbese na your mate be this o undecided
Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by Trailblazer1(m): 7:54am On Jun 26, 2015
dridowu:
This is not a news to me, you only know the true colour of the governor after 3-4years/2nd term not the 1st few months in office.
It would have been a great news if it had been an APC governor undecided

It would had been record breaking if it had been done by Aregbesola undecided

You should be the king of hypocrites

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by Slynonny(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2015
Same with Anambra Governor.
He equally pays Salaries 25th of every month.
#Willie_is_Working.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by dridowu: 8:15am On Jun 26, 2015
Trailblazer1:

It would have been a great news if it had been an APC governor undecided

It would had been record breaking if it had been done by Aregbesola undecided

You should be the king of hypocrites
You are only telling me the kind of person you are that support party at the the detriment of Nigerians at large. For your info, Aregbe does the same thing in his 1st few months in office by paying 23-27th of every months even pdp then condemn him for paying early. Now the reverse is the case. If Aregbe is owning 7months , it is still better than Abia and Imo that are owning 8 and 11months respectively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by HammedSodiqq: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2015
Someone shud pls comfirm this info, cos a frd called me on monday and said they r being owed 3months salaries

Did he pay only june? No arrears owed?
Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by Sugardiva(f): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
HammedSodiqq:
Someone shud pls comfirm this info, cos a frd called me on monday and said they r being owed 3months salaries

Did he pay only june? No arrears owed?

I'm sure ur friend does not work for Cross River State Govt. I do and salaries have been paid to June. June Salary was paid last night.
Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by stepo707: 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
otukpo:

What department?
Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by tpiadotcom: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
How is cross river one of the poorest states?

Op why are you lying nah?

https://www.nairaland.com/549745/government-returns-oil-wells-cross
Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by tpiadotcom: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sugardiva:

What are we supposed to do with this info?
Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by fitzmayowa: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Aregbesola, you see your life?

Aregbese is in trouble...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by tommysparks: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
That is my able governor in action. carry on prof. Ben Ayade.

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by grandstar(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
dridowu:
You are only telling me the kind of person you are that support party at the the detriment of Nigerians at large. For your info, Aregbe does the same thing in his 1st few months in office by paying 23-27th of every months even pdp then condemn him for paying early. Now the reverse is the case. If Aregbe is owning 7months , it is still better than Abia and Imo that are owning 8 and 11months respectively.

Aregbe is a poor manager of resources.

Ekiti state has pruned the number of parastatals from 24 to 14.

Aregbe should do the needful by cutting cost which will mean the mass layoff of workers. There is no choice!

The road to penury started when he employed 10,000 into the O'YES program. I am sure the state workforce was bloated even before he came in.
Re: Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! by Sugardiva(f): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
tpiadotcom:
How is cross river one of the poorest states?

Op why are you lying nah?

https://www.nairaland.com/549745/government-returns-oil-wells-cross

My dear these days correct and current information is as cheap as the internet to come by. Please avail yourself before commenting. The Supreme Court ruled in favor of Akwa Ibom State and the 76 oil wells were never returned to CRS. The state is no longer considered an oil producing state for more than 3years now. CRS FAC allocation is number 23 on the list in terms of amount given. The state economy is purely run on IGR, tourism and a bit of agriculture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa / ANN "Expels" Former Chairman And Deputy, Ratify Alliance With People's Trust / Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.