Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

SO SAD!!DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover Of 7 Years - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SO SAD!!DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover Of 7 Years (900 Views)

Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) / Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. / DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SO SAD!!DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover Of 7 Years by neychelles: 6:44am On Jun 26, 2015
A female student of Delta State University, Abraka, Evelyn Mogekwe, aged 26, allegedly jilted by her partner of seven years, committed suicide.

Sources said she was in a very good and cheerful mood in her hostel but her mood changed dramatically after man called her over the phone to end their long term relationship.

She was said to have bought some drugs, claiming she was having a headache and went into her room, leaving a message for her room mate that they might not see her again

It was learned that a few minutes later, her room mate who sensed danger, raced into the room and found her lying lifeless on the ground.
The room mate then raised alarm which attracted other students to the room, but before help could be rendered, she had given up the ghost.

http://hoelofofo.com/so-saddelsu-student-commits-suicide-after-being-jilted-by-lover-of-7-years/

1 Share

Re: SO SAD!!DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover Of 7 Years by resty4(m): 6:49am On Jun 26, 2015
straight 2 hell no mercy.
Re: SO SAD!!DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover Of 7 Years by Nicepoker(m): 6:54am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: SO SAD!!DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover Of 7 Years by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 26, 2015
Why d hell should u commit suicide wen nothing lasts 4eva??
Re: SO SAD!!DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover Of 7 Years by absoluteSuccess: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2015
You have a life to live and a soul to love, dont use one to ruin the other, they will both blend in at a point if you can wait till the fullness of time. Its too late to preach to the dead but then the living can still hear. Low self-esteem makes you kill yourself for love, true love keep you alive to the end.
Re: SO SAD!!DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover Of 7 Years by sinaj(f): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2015
WTF!!!

nd she was xo young cry

heart break can be so depressing buh not to d point of taking your life sad

she turned out to b d looser sad I guess d guy is happy where ever he is now angry

Awakening a woman's love wen u aint ready to love her angry

1 Like

Re: SO SAD!!DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover Of 7 Years by naijathings(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2015
hahahahaha...

why is it that people like to leave a note when they are about to commit suicide ?
i have a letter to God i have been trying to post, she for help me carry am go since she was in such a hurry to MEET HIM.
Re: SO SAD!!DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover Of 7 Years by Alezy(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2015
alot of ppl av passed tru worse stuffs, i kw it hurts but u have a life ahead therby learning from ur past but she decided to end her life?? she zz just stupid, end of story.
Re: SO SAD!!DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover Of 7 Years by Olivers2J(f): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2015
She is stupid
Re: SO SAD!!DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover Of 7 Years by Jetjacky(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
sinaj:
WTF!!!

nd she was xo young cry

heart break can be so depressing buh not to d point of taking your life sad

she turned out to b d looser sad I guess d guy is happy where ever he is now angry

Awakening a woman's love wen u aint ready to love her angry
but its not always like that. sometimes love go just find em way come around. Beside, sinaj are you a Nairalander official?

I hope say I never brake rule, banning ain't in my dictionary
Re: SO SAD!!DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover Of 7 Years by sinaj(f): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jetjacky:
but its not always like that. sometimes love go just find em way come around. Beside, sinaj are you a Nairalander official?

I hope say I never brake rule, banning ain't in my dictionary

lol m not a MOD smiley

m a fan of pidgin anyway smiley
Re: SO SAD!!DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover Of 7 Years by Jetjacky(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
sinaj:

lol m not a MOD smiley

m a fan of pidgin anyway smiley
Na so, lol. okay oya tell me why you no branch Mr nairaland finale??
Re: SO SAD!!DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover Of 7 Years by summersetsalways(f): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
rest in hottest blazing fire
Re: SO SAD!!DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover Of 7 Years by summersetsalways(f): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Because of one mumu that doesn't give a shit abt u

(1) (Reply)

How Cecil The 'THE LION' Was Killed And Disposed / Lawyers In The House Plz Advice. / Photos: See How A Father Punished His Young Daughter For Being Disrespectful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.