Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) (4130 Views)

"Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) / Kanye West Takes His Family On A Frist-ever Trip To His Mother’s Grave / Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by trendysturvs(f): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2015
Pregnancy certainly isn’t slowing Kim Kardashian down. Kim, 34, reunited with her husband Kanye West after he attended Men’s Fashion Week in Paris while she was at the Cannes Lions Advertising Festival with her mother Kris Jenner and sister Kylie.

Kardashian dressed in an artfully ripped T-shirt for her night out at Hakkasaan with Kanye, with the garment showing off her ample cleavage. Kanye took a sneaky peek of his wife’s derriere as they entered the car. He must be so proud of her.

See more photos below

https://www.facebook.com/Trendysturvs

Re: Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by missbehave247(m): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2015
Kul
Re: Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2015
Obooooy? This Kim yaansh shaaa

God abeg o cry
Re: Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by Stanleyafam(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2015
This lady seems like she's growing fat o...

Meanwhile, incase u need a class wristwatch

https://www.nairaland.com/2396882/naviforce-leather-watches#35025962
Re: Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by Ginaz(f): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2015
his property
Re: Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by Thelmerh(f): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2015
Wats wit d belt

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by MatricNumber(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2015
Chinedu come see yansh! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by boss1310(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2015
i think these kardashian family are using jazz to captivate those who admire them.i dont really know whats so special about them.even this posterior there are better ones here in Naija belonging to people who are not even celebrities

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by cherylsmith(f): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
He's staring at the floor!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by pbs4real(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ginaz:
his property
chai! See dt assshocked
Re: Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by pbs4real(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
cherylsmith:
u wrng. . .he's staring @ dat asstongue

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by mikidoo1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
American men are the worse dressed
Re: Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by Sarimah(f): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
mikidoo1:
American men are the worse dressed
grin
Re: Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by Shortyy(f): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Kanye be like.. "man, i can't believe all these belongs to me"
Re: Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by Koolmexxi(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Kim is really starting to loose her sexiness.. All I see is a fat woman with fat implants. Most naija gals I know gat a more sexy look with their natural endowments.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by Behira(f): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
Koolmexxi:
Kim is really starting to loose her sexiness.. All I see is a fat woman with fat implants. Most naija gals I know gat a more sexy look with their natural endowments.
Dats because she is pregnant....in pregnancy u are bound to increase
Re: Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by MhisIjay(f): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
That's y I love kanye grin
Re: Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Give me this ukwu and I will bring it down in one meonth!

Kanye no sabi do the Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by kayalla(f): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
cherylsmith:

how can he be staring at the floor with ynash right there. reason am na
Re: Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) by kayalla(f): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
he's thinking... things i ve done with this ynash and things am yet to do... mmhhmm

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? / Lady Got Battered On Live By Boyfriend For Twerking In Her Underwear (photos +vi / Regina Daniels Speaks On Getting Married To 59yr Old Billionaire Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.