Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA (47119 Views)

Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo) / RMD And Omotola At Alibaba's Wedding (Throwback Photo) / Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by efilefun(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
grin
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Koolking(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Op, did you mean to say "...chilling in Lasgidi (LA)? I could not help but noticed the Veletta wine bottle in the scene. That can only be found in Lagos, unless these pretty duo traveled to the state with the wine.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by adonismuller(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Can this woman b faithful?
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by xcesswag(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
If i hear say dem no do dat tin...i can feel d sexu.a.l tension in d air
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by painkiller46(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

What's goof ?
She meant groove
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by kocvalour(m): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
K
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
Pretty woman
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Ceeflo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
This woman is very restless. I know she is chasing her ambition with her "everything". I just think she is trying too hard. In between, I must commend her for having a very stable marriage, that alone is as rare as gold when it comes to nollywood. So kudos.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by effeoghene(m): 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
As i read the comments of people above me.U wont find many insultive things like yu would find when u read pix like this.Its because these are two individuals who have distinguished themselves.If it were to be Ini edo with kunle..some us would have thought that something might be fishy.But Omotola has successed in keeping and marraige as famous as she is.
Moral Lesson:
A Good name is better than Fame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
painkiller46:
She meant groove

Goof around is a phrase verb !
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by grand2nery: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
.HEY GUYS!

Oh my God!!!

Check this out folks

Nigeria's 1st photo novel ENJOY!!

http://www.browngarri.com/fallen-2/
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Inca(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Pure Heaven!
In LA?
undecided
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by tellwisdom: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Op and moderator...What should i do with this??..Does it give me access to your pussyyy?

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
Please read and like my article on 54artistry. http:///4MU5lK
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
Please read and like my article on 54artistry. http:///4MU5lK
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Swagk101(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
painkiller46:
She meant groove
grin grin
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by damiloladuke: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
money good yeee, poverty na disease ooooo

READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN YOUTH www.wenogetjob.com
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by RedCard1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
sherif4owo:

congrats
you see na. Just comment on any celeb pic topic and you'll arrive fp...dis is how I got the prize for first to comment. Though it only goes to prove how lazy I have become.
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Burger01(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mtcheeew. Nairaland is becoming borinnnng these days angry
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Drsmiles(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
omojesu202:
See somebody wife, playing n drinking with another man in a far away land n you say I'm local for saying 'marrying a celebrity is bad'...
mtwww

Colleagues can hangout
It doesn't have to always end up n a bed
# dry clean ur mind

3 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by blackbeau1(f): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Their own better
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by udmydearest(f): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
This guy no get shaving stick ni ??
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Kendumazy(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nice one..
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
I remember when Omotola been dey yofe/trip for me that year...i was busy chasing money..still aint seen none
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
pls o.p be kind enough to gist us what happen after the pic, they got high wild, and . . . . .
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Bhella5(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
How does it concern a common man on the street? How did it even make FP self? Moderator do something.
Re: Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA by Olushauneddy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Her look has changed drastically. She's wearing too much medicare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch / Don Jazzy, Teni Become Glo Ambassador (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh: My Ex-Lover Threatening To Expose My Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.