Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,726 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Must The Muslims Categorise? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Must The Muslims Categorise? (569 Views)

The Muslims Are Better Off! / The Muslims As Seen By Themselves And By Others / Who Are The Muslims Supporting For President Of The United States? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must The Muslims Categorise? by axiliborha(f): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2015
Some people here on NL find it hard to post on some Muslim threads thinking that because they aren't Muslims they have no business in it.......But must the Muslims Categorise?.....I don't think Christians do that at all or do you think they do?.....we accept a wild range of people more than Muslims..... Do you think its right?

Disclaimer: Please don't chop me raw am just asking a question cause I seem confused and also some other people... Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must The Muslims Categorise? by kudoxs(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2015
axiliborha:
Some people here on NL find it hard to post on some Muslim threads thinking that because they aren't Muslims they have no business in it.......But must the Muslims Categorise?.....I don't think Christians do that at all or do you think they do?.....we accept a wild range of people more than Muslims..... Do you think its right?

Disclaimer: Please don't chop me raw am just asking a question cause I seem confused and also some other people... Thank you
All these are based on assumptions, no fact, no survey, just the opinion of one person.

3 Likes

Re: Must The Muslims Categorise? by usermane(m): 5:58am On Jun 27, 2015
Thanks OP, there are two kinds of Muslims responsible for this injustice and discrimination.

1. The sensitive and insecure Muslims who cannot deal with criticism and easily hurt by common censure or your dissaproving remarks about them

2. The egoistic, militant and supremacist Muslim who would resort to the cheapest and dirtiest means(unwarranted bans and deleting of posts) to enforce their views while denying others a fair chance to present theirs.

If you seek a more tolerant or less discriminatory Muslim forum that recognizes religious pluralism, endure censure from non-Muslims and wont force you to make any formal testimony before posting, i 'd recommend; Free-Minds Forum

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion Around The World / Muslims Please Don't Be Deterred / Kindly Visit My Blog For Nigerian Muslims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.