Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,574 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Mischievous Kids: Laugh Or Cry? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mischievous Kids: Laugh Or Cry? (1618 Views)

That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. / Mom’s Genius Strategy To Motivate Her Lazy Kids Will Make You Laugh Out Loud. / Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Ex-husband. This Story Will Make You Laugh Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mischievous Kids: Laugh Or Cry? by donigspain(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2015
Kids can be a handful... and by a handful, I mean 'full derica' handfuls but as a parent, I'm sure you can't help but love them unconditionally, no matter what they do, right? I remember when my immediate elder sister had her first baby. She would often call my mum at random only to cry over the phone on how 'debby' wants to kill her with stunts. Gadget remote control became smashed toys. grin Sometime they would taste powder, soaps, body cream inside soups and stews shocked and of course, only debby can explain. undecided

Well, these pictures might make you think differently for a split second. Remember kids are kids and they're absolutely adorable when they're not absolutely insane. Here are pictures of some mischievous kids:

Re: Mischievous Kids: Laugh Or Cry? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 26, 2015
Lwkmd. Don't leave kids alone at home.
Re: Mischievous Kids: Laugh Or Cry? by donigspain(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2015
Tydies:
Lwkmd. Don't leave kids alone at home.
You just finished preparing Sunday stew, went to take your bath, came back, only to find a bar of Truck Soap in it and your lil' baby grinning. cry cry
Re: Mischievous Kids: Laugh Or Cry? by edwife(f): 11:57am On Jun 26, 2015
rule number 14.

This subject has been over flogged.... undecided
Re: Mischievous Kids: Laugh Or Cry? by donigspain(m): 11:23am On May 27, 2016
[size=18pt]HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY TO ALL NIGERIAN KIDS and the YOUNG AT HEART[/size] grin grin grin

Check out the pics up there ^^^ Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol / Shocking!! 37yrs Old Married Woman Caught Masturbating With Pepper! / What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.