Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Sales Of C-band Vsat Equipments And Services Available - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sales Of C-band Vsat Equipments And Services Available (1057 Views)

We Can Manage Your Equipments And Give You Good Returns / Brand New Sand Dredging Pumps,dredging Equipments And Spare Parts For Sale / Sales On C-band Vsat Equipments And Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sales Of C-band Vsat Equipments And Services Available by olufalaiye(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2006
buy shiron gateway(irg15 modem),2w buc,lnb and 1.8m antenna as low as $4,800,with dedicated bandwidth.for more details call lekan olufalaiye on 08023666175,01-7602128.

Re: Sales Of C-band Vsat Equipments And Services Available by segoye2(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2006
Sir,
Would you be kind enough to mail me at segoye2@hotmail.com if you still have the equipments on ground.
I would need to know the conditions they are, and more informations about them. My uncle is about to set-up a cafe for me in Abuja. And am on a look out for equipments though that will not give me headache.
Regards
Segoye2
Re: Sales Of C-band Vsat Equipments And Services Available by olufalaiye(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2006
Hello,thanks for your interest.the equipments you requested for are very much available for your requirements to set up a cafe most effectively.i would really appreciate if you could give me the number of computers that you are actually looking to start up with,so that i can proffer an ideal dedicated bandwidth for your usage and also if you would be using voip for international calls.cheers,would be expecting your response soon.

(1) (Reply)

nill / Aps+: Reduce Your Diesel Consumption By 30% / Free Step By Step Guide To Opening A Wells Fargo Account!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.